Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Chargers

1 and done. :lol:

Indeed one and done.................

I'd love a Saints vs. Chargers Super Bowl :clap3:

Rookie Coach in the Superbowl....highly unlikely.

Marty Schottenheimer...see above.

It'll be a battle of the birds in the Superbowl. B)

still when the Chargers meet any team anywhere close to the top they will just loose like always. Its the SD curse I say

still when the Chargers meet any team anywhere close to the top they will just loose like always. Its the SD curse I say

Strike you down!!!!

Hey Bruce, sitting here watching the game right now, KICK THE PATS BUTT!!!

All roads to the superbowl go through San Diego..... Good luck in Miami, your team deserves to be there.

Kenny

Adrien is handling the details, but we'll likely stay off the strip and commute in. I'd like to stay at the Four Queens or Fitzpatricks (if it's still there) because I think you can see the track from the rooms..... :eusa_think: To tell you the truth, I'm looking forward more to the historics than the race, but it's all good.

It's likely that I'll be there, but no details yet.

See what I mean? Never a good word for anything American. Should I keep pointing out examples of how you insert anti-American comments into any thread and wait for others to jump on and begin the bash-fest? Have you ever been to Vegas? It's a different experience in person than on the TV.

I have to agree with him... TACKY and I am born and raised in this country, been there twice, not a big gambler, but the stip is 100% phony.

There is a real city there now though and I have a few friends that have moved there because of the dry climate.

I am pulling for the Saints to get there as well, even though having them in the bowl means Coach Sean Peyton will get coach of the year over my teams coach Eric Mangini from the Jets.

I am an AFC fan, so GO CHARGERS.....

It's the curse of Marty...just ask Cleveland, Kansas City and now....San DIEgo! :lol:

Sorry Doc!!!!!!!!!!

Those damn Pats.

Maybe now you'll be cheering for my Saints?????

I cannot believe the outcome of that game. Bruce I hope you have stopped sobbing by now. If the Pats get into the superbowl, I am going to have to root for the NFC, I sure as hell do not want the Pats to win.

Well, like us Jets fans say EVERY YEAR. Wait until next year!!

Kenny

One word................gutted.............................

New Orleans Saints

2005: Season destroyed by a Hurricane in the Gulf

2006: Season destroyed by a Brees in Chicago.

:naughty:

:clap3: