Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mock

Poll: Was Wahada Right In Refusing To Deploy To Iraq?

Was Wahada right in refusing to Deploy to Iraq?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is he justified?

• Yes
    • No

why four counts of conduct unbecoming. is he a 4 times conjoined twin, and if 3 decided to go and one didn't and they wanted to send one to jail how does that work, how does that work with any siames twin, if one is convicted of a crime but the other was not part of it?

Cool! :lol:

I was thinking of trying to get all your words into a song, something to the tune of Milk Cow Blues by Eddie Cochran......

I woke up this morning

My woody fell out of bed

Some gimboid trod on it

And it made me see red

I said, leeeaaaaaave in your podule

Go back to Sardinia

Coz if I ever get hold of your scrotum

You're gonna wind up being dead

That's as far as I got and I had to get gimboid in there too! :lol:

:clap3:

Pure genius! I can feel this thread getting more humane already...

I shall prepare my reposte for tomorrow - but I have a sneaky feeling the best one will come from a)Dribbler b)Monza or c)Autumnpuma.

How the heck do you have time for this with a new born anyway? Not fair on the missus, get changing some nappies :wacko:

:clap3:

Pure genius! I can feel this thread getting more humane already...

I shall prepare my reposte for tomorrow - but I have a sneaky feeling the best one will come from a)Dribbler b)Monza or c)Autumnpuma.

How the heck do you have time for this with a new born anyway? Not fair on the missus, get changing some nappies :wacko:

I have already stated that my unsuitability as a parent bears no relation to being on these forums - I was a terrible parent before these forums and I am still a terrible parent now!! :lol:

She actually sleeps all day and wakes up all night at the moment - that's how! Not that I get cranky with lack of sleep or anything! :D

Yes, I am looking forward to some of their posts :thbup:

Mendolini, if you make it down San Diego way, please pm me for my cell # I'll take you out my treat............

I have already stated that my unsuitability as a parent bears no relation to being on these forums - I was a terrible parent before these forums and I am still a terrible parent now!! :lol:

Aren't we all, my friend, aren't we all!! But our kids will survive just as we survived our terrible parents.

Yes, I am looking forward to some of their posts :thbup:

Me too ^_^

Mendolini, if you make it down San Diego way, please pm me for my cell # I'll take you out my treat............

You're a gentleman and a scholar Bruce. I'd like one of those steaks where you just cut its horns off and wipe its arse :rolleyes:

The guys we're meeting are based in Santa Ana - is that a huge drive from San Diego? Won't have long, but I'd like a couple of days doing the tourist bit. Should be early to mid February.

Autumnpuma. You're incorrigible.

IncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrig

ibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleInco

r

rigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleI

n

corrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigib

l

eIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorri

g

ibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigible.

WOW. Never thought of that one. But my tongue hurts now.

The missus will be soooo disappointed.

Ahem, we like to talk a lot.

My vote was no.

Orders must be followed in the same way they were given and in the shortest posible time.

If he is in the Navy, USAF, Army or wherever he is supose to do his job, even going to war no matter where this war is, If he do not wanted to go to war he was in the wrong place, and he chose the wrong job, USA spend a lot of money training those people and now if he go to jail for this, he deserve it, probably this is better that being killed but he had the choice to quit.

My favourite colour is blue. Very, very, dark blue.

For Mock: We had 2 very similar cases in this country. One on grounds that the war was illegal (not accepted) and one on the grounds of religious conflict (the serviceman was a muslim and objected to possibly killing fellow muslims - they found him an alternative posting) My view? If you join the armed forces then you may be called upon to do things you find distasteful. You cannot pick and choose.

On the other hand, I do like deep greens as well.

You know what?

You and Murray Walker are making me to have a better opinion of England's people, And I am not saying that I had a bad one, but I see that british are different from what I expected when I saw London on TV.

Aha ! Two Americans not willing to comment, yet a Britisher does make a comment, interesting statistics so far. Murray, I agree with you on the fact that in the Army one cannot afford to have officers who do not follow orders...............Yet there is something about this story that makes me think twice...

Have you seen 'A Few Good Men'? I guess that is the best parallel I can think of

Edit: Abu Ghraib is another bad example of soldiers following bad orders........, but could bad orders be used as a justification for what they did ??

Edit2: Looks like the Americans gonna stay away from this one........

good movie!

I'm gonna have to buy a dictionary, there is a lot of new words for me in this thread and google is not helping me to much.

+1 Agreed.

To be honest, I think is James Brown had taken the M16 Freeway to Michigan in the first place none of this would have happened.

Your thoughts Bruce?

You're a gentleman and a scholar Bruce. I'd like one of those steaks where you just cut its horns off and wipe its arse :rolleyes:

The guys we're meeting are based in Santa Ana - is that a huge drive from San Diego? Won't have long, but I'd like a couple of days doing the tourist bit. Should be early to mid February.

Autumnpuma. You're incorrigible.

IncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrig

ibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleInco

r

rigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleI

n

corrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigib

l

eIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorri

g

ibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigibleIncorrigible.

WOW. Never thought of that one. But my tongue hurts now.

The missus will be soooo disappointed.

Ahem, we like to talk a lot.

Depending on traffic 1.5 hours tops to S.D.

Depending on traffic 1.5 hours tops to S.D.

Although I find SD ram useful in appliances such as digital camera's & Mobile Phones I feel it doesn't quite do the job in Cruse missiles!!!

Dont worry about it Buddy.... Just talk a lot of Sh!t and you will fit right in with these Political topics!!!

Dont worry about it Buddy.... Just talk a lot of Sh!t and you will fit right in with these Political topics!!!

+1 Agreed.

Dammit ... WAHADA ... IS ... ??? i just cannot understant it ...

OK.

Why Are Hard-ons Always Devastatingly Alarming?

Would Anyone Have A Dime Available?

W*nking At Home 'As Disastrous Affects (You'll need a French accent for that one)

War Always Has A Dictator Around

"Depending on traffic 1.5 hours tops to S.D."

Well Bruce, I'll PM you when we have exact dates - it'd be great to meet up.

"Although I find SD ram useful in appliances such as digital camera's & Mobile Phones I feel it doesn't quite do the job in Cruse missiles!!!"

Wez! Would you PLEASE try and keep on thread :naughty:

"I'm gonna have to buy a dictionary, there is a lot of new words for me in this thread and google is not helping me to much."

Cunnning plan Schumikonen. Averywon on hear mayks their hown spolling on here. Andsometimes they evensave on spacebynotusing, or missusing ccccccccccccccccccccccgaps.

You know what?

You and Murray Walker are making me to have a better opinion of England's people, And I am not saying that I had a bad one, but I see that british are different from what I expected when I saw London on TV.

Indeed. I was quite surprised to find out that the Brits don't all dress like this:

drwho1.jpg

drwho2.jpg

Indeed. I was quite surprised to find out that the Brits don't all dress like this:

drwho1.jpg

drwho2.jpg

Yup, we've moved on since then.....

Mind you, I thought you guys were snappy dressers......

:naughty:

OK.

Why Are Hard-ons Always Devastatingly Alarming?

Would Anyone Have A Dime Available?

W*nking At Home 'As Disastrous Affects (You'll need a French accent for that one)

War Always Has A Dictator Around

Classic! :clap3:

Classic! :clap3:

I must say that I find myself really disappointed with you guys. This is a serious issue, with deep philosofical implicances as well as immediate effects on the decourse of history. There is no need to take it lightly and avoid the topic altogether.

As for me, I vote for navy blue anyday.

Oh, and I think we should preserve some masterful pieces like Paul's song and maybe make a TF1 songtrack on CD...would be a blast!

Sorry, what was the question again?

I must say that I find myself really disappointed with you guys. This is a serious issue, with deep philosofical implicances as well as immediate effects on the decourse of history. There is no need to take it lightly and avoid the topic altogether.

As for me, I vote for navy blue anyday.

Oh, and I think we should preserve some masterful pieces like Paul's song and maybe make a TF1 songtrack on CD...would be a blast!

Sorry, what was the question again?

:lol:

You won't think it's a classic when you hear me sing it......or play it, for that matter! :D