Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Most Under-rated Driver In F1?

There are some drivers like Ralf and Heidfeld who never get the credit they deserve. I'm interested to know who do you think are the most under-rated drivers in the sport?

There are some drivers like Ralf and Heidfeld who never get the credit they deserve. I'm interested to know who do you think are the most under-rated drivers in the sport?

Nice idea.

I think Ralf deserves being under-rated along with Trulli, both of those guys will never help Toyota get to the top.

My personal vote, which is based solely on my feelings would be Massa.

I suppose next year will tell if I am right or not, I hope he can fight it out with Kimi all the way (regardless of what kind of car Ferrari produce)

stupid forum even when u click on 'manage this topic's poll' it makes u enter every option then says actually no get lost

Nice idea.

I think Ralf deserves being under-rated along with Trulli, both of those guys will never help Toyota get to the top.

Agreed!

I suppose next year will tell if I am right or not, I hope he can fight it out with Kimi all the way (regardless of what kind of car Ferrari produce)

Massa still has a lot to prove....remember how much far behind he was when Ferrari was still struggling....

Agreed!

Massa still has a lot to prove....remember how much far behind he was when Ferrari was still struggling....

True enough, but dont forget that Schumi was the second driver and had the skill of driving a Sh#tbox to first place.

Agreed!

agreed

Button, Heifeld and NK

Nice idea.

If he was under rated, I don't think he would be getting a fat Cheque.

Nice idea.

If he was under rated, I don't think he would be getting a fat Cheque..I must say, its worthless.

If he was under rated, I don't think he would be getting a fat Cheque..I must say, its worthless.

Whats worthless?

True enough, but dont forget that Schumi was the second driver and had the skill of driving a Sh#tbox to first place.

Didnt forget that ;)

Whats worthless?

those millions of dollars being dumped at his feet for nothing, I wish atleast Antony Davidson gets his ride for a fraction of his salary.

those millions of dollars being dumped at his feet for nothing, I wish atleast Antony Davidson gets his ride for a fraction of his salary.

I agree. you see the reality.

The Toyota reality is to pay the money to has/never beens, keep doing what thay have been doing and to put thier heads in the sand and hope it works.

Jarno is definitely underated and people all to easily jump on the bandwagon of dissing him - but the last two years with Toyota hes managed to drive a car that was way below par and almost get some good results if the stupid thing didnt keep breaking. People forget that he was quicker and often ahead of Alonso....

guess... Nick :)

But although most of you praise Hamilton, I gotta say I was pretty sad to see Pedro without a race seat since he's done a good job. Probably I can't compare this situation with nick's, but I still think Pedro deserved more credit.

guess... Nick :)

But although most of you praise Hamilton, I gotta say I was pretty sad to see Pedro without a race seat since he's done a good job. Probably I can't compare this situation with nick's, but I still think Pedro deserved more credit.

Yeah, I admit, even I was kinda p**sed off to see Pedro being dumped for Hammy, but later I realized why Ron made such a move. Smart!

Ralf under-what? He has the second best contract and is a regular -only regular driver! He lost the German F3 tittle with Norberto Fontana! The toyotas didn

NK? Are you on drugs??

Heidfeld for me. As a tester, Paffett and as a new tester, Piquet Jr

everyone has their own opinion...for example, I can ask you the same question for mentioning Paffet.

I think Ralf is infact over rated! The fact that he has a famous surname and has had some very good drives, has made people rate him by default.

Nick is definitely under rated!

everyone has their own opinion...for example, I can ask you the same question for mentioning Paffet.

How the hell?????? You're right abbas-gear, the guy is as slow as a tortoise.

EDIT: never impressed me in testing, always way at the bottom....

Paffet has been very impressive in DTM though...

I still think Fisichella is under-rated, I could well be proven wrong next year but with first driver status and the confidence of not having Alonso as a teammate could see him really getting great results.

---

I also rate Albers and Sato.

Paffet has been very impressive in DTM though...

I still think Fisichella is under-rated, I could well be proven wrong next year but with first driver status and the confidence of not having Alonso as a teammate could see him really getting great results.

---

I also rate Albers and Sato.

Trulli got sacked because of this,.........it was not in the plan, that a teammate should beat Fonso, and so the politics began that got him fired....

Jaystom sorry but Heikki is gonna kick Fisi's a##!!!!

I think Ralf is infact over rated! The fact that he has a famous surname and has had some very good drives, has made people rate him by default.

noway, he had good years at jordan, getting the better of Damon Hill for much of the first half of the season, had an incredible 1999 scoring all of williams' points, had a strong 2000 getting a few podiums and ensuring Williams got 3rd in the title race, beat JPM in 01, had some dominant wins in 01, 02 and 03, admittedly JPM was better in the latter years, but I think JPM is amazing, and he's had some great drives at toyota too. He's not first class but he's had a couple of podiums for toyota and doesnt get much credit for it. Plus its probably not nice living in his big brother's shadow