Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ana

Best team on the grid

Well i love Ferrari , i love Jaguar but the best team on the gird is Sauber!I obviously ain't talking abot the car i am talking about the pilots! They ar young and very promising but most of all they act like team mates! You can't feel any pressure around them  and they are doing a magnificent job finishing in points almost every race! It amazes me as i couldn't read a single bad comment on them on any of th message bords i surfed! Everyone likes them and i think we'll be hearing from thm soon if they keep up the good work!

yep, Sauber are definatly on the up and i hope it continues into next year.

Who designed their car this year? because he would be a saught after man too I reckon along with the supurb Raikkonen.

With Button failing to impress in his second season, Raikkonen is poised to jump ahead of him into a better, 'proven' car engine package...

I also think that Sauber is doin a great job. They almost always get one or two points and that with their small budget they have each year. They are very fortunate to have last years Ferrari-engine but not only this makes them so strong. It's the whole package, car, drivers and engine. And obviously this works very well for the team of Peter Sauber. Let's hope Sauber can improve over the next years and maybe take a position like Jordan had the last years, directly under the top-teams of Ferrari, McLaren, and Williams.

But i (as a big Ferrari and MS-fan) have to say that the most successful team right now is Ferrari with more than 100 points, but this was not your question, was it?

Sauber have Petronas-badged Ferrari engines, and they have some Japanese guy to work on them for them.

Ferrari also help them with the gearbox and running gear, effectively using the team as a test team for certain parts, so they don't have to take a chance on new parts during races.

Sauber have to do the chassis themselves, unfortunately, which has proved the biggest problem over the years...

Minardi of course.

Struggle to qualify at every event.

Finish last most times.

But keep coming back with a healthy "One day a podium" attitude.

OK they are last by any yardstick but its a tough game & someone has to take last place.

I'm a Williams supporter, but i do agree that Sauber have been fantastic this season.

I think both Kimi and Nick have lifted the team and with the help of the Ferrari engine, there onto a winner.

I haope Peter Sauber has a water tight contract with Kimi.

well i'm a Mc Laren fan bu i have to agree that Sauber has been brilliant this season and with Malaysian oil giants Petronas as their sponsors and ferrari engines they can only get better ....my money is sauber finishing the best of the rest this season(after Ferari,McLaren and Williams)