Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Iranian Threat???

If Israel had tactical nukes, would it use them against Iran?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would They?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should they?

• Yes
    • No

Definitely is not wise, but the indian would be saying the true and the only reason that he would not get the land back is because of the US power.

Beside that I think that Indians sold Manhattan to USA or England for a ridiculous prices, I am not sure about this but I heard some non oficial stories about that and even when it was a ridiculous price it's a sale anyway.

But what about the rest of them? who were massacred and rest forced to flee, what if their great grand children arrive and reclaim their land, so here is it wise for you to talk about the power? You belive in God and speak so much about bible, don't you belive in some thing called unparalled Justice? Did Bible at any point advice you to give room for anyone who has more guns? I don't think so.

But what about the rest of them? who were massacred and rest forced to flee, what if their great grand children arrive and reclaim their land, so here is it wise for you to talk about the power? You belive in God and speak so much about bible, don't you belive in some thing called unparalled Justice? Did Bible at any point advice you to give room for anyone who has more guns? I don't think so.

Well the really says that, but that part was spoken by Jesus* and is not in the Old Testament that is the only part that Israel consider, Israel still believe in the Eye for Eye part, and like you just said Sharon was consider a war criminal and I think he was, and many others Israeli leaders but you have thoses on both side, I said that this was a leader's problem, you can't judge a nation for what their leaders do, that is why we have the wrong image about muslims beacuse we only get what their leaders do and must of the time we only get the news about the bad ones or extremist, and we see it and believe that that all muslims think the same way but Thank God there is a forum like this were I can talk to people like you to make me understand how wrong we are.

I remember once that I was watching a movie with my wife, and the movie started with a Indian man waking in an airport, right away my wife said "Terrorist" and the truth is that this man it was a christain and the central character of the movie, and she was so sorry for saying that all day.

Let me tell you this, I am learning a lot form you and Cav. and I am doing my own research about the thing you are telling me here, I found a video about Isareli secret weapons and how they hided their nuclear facilities for Plutonium enrrichment and the cancer that people got for working in thoses places.

*Matthew 5

An Eye for an Eye

38"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' 39But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Love for Enemies

43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

1 Corinthians 6

7The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means you have been completely defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated? 8Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers.

Schumikonen, I certainly don't speak for everyone on this site, but I for one have had quite enough of your demagoguery.

Lets just leave the scriptures, religious texts, and prophecies out of the debate for the time being, alright? Whether you accept it or not, most people in the world do not share your belief in the bible, and give little or no credit to an argument that is premised upon its passages taken as literal truths.

Persist if you must, but you can ill afford to squander what little credibility you may have left.

I know what you mean, and I think about that when I write here, but I am just expressing my point of view, my thinking is conditioned by the bible, probably you don't take it as literal truth but I do, I have enough reasons to do it.

Abbas_gear and Cav are showing me thing that I didn't know about this problem and if you read the whole thread will notice that my approuch of the situation is changing the more I learn about Palestinian, I didn't mean to get Palestinian into this thread, it was suppose to be about Iran and Israel, but you know that we never stay in topic.

But don't worry I will take in count you coment and will reduce my postings about the bible, just remind me if I forgot to do it and I will edit my post, is not my intention to get you or anybody to that point.

I apologise for the inconvinience. No hard feelings?

That wouldn't be a problem to me like I said before, to me countries are just names and nothing else, a countries can be today and not be tomorrow, there is not only a single reason to fight and die for a country, just look at the world map, take a new one and one from the year you were born a take a look at the diferences, you will notice what I am saying.

I am living in USA and I feel like I've been living here my whole life, I only missed my family and friends but I don't missed the land, there will always be land below my feet in every country that I could go, to me land is nothing, I am here because of my wife and kids, I had a good job in DR and took almost 10 years to my wife to make me change my mind, and almost everybody in DR wants to live here, that wasn't my dream, I live happy anywhere I can be, My happiness does not depend on a peace of land that I am going to leave here the day I die, the world will continues running and I am not going to waste my life fighting for land, the life is too short to waste it in that kind of problem.

India can invade my country and I wouldn't care much about that, all I can do it try totake my family out of there, if I can not do it I acept it as the God's will and then they will have to do the same that I do, try to deal with the situation the best way the can, because there is nothing else that we can do, if I got killed fighting for them, how can I continue helping them? there is just no sense in fighting for that.

and this is the same for Israel adn for Palestine non of them is doing that, Israel do not want to give the land back and Palestine wants the land back in any way, I can tell you this thinking this way, Israel would be happy giving the land to Palestine and Palestine would be happy in the land they still have, but the problem here is that now one wants to feel like defeated, they both want to end as the winner and meanwhile they are both loosing.

That is a world view I would only be accept as consistent in someone who has seen and experienced real suffering. I rather suspect you haven't. If you will do as you say you are probably a better man than I am. I suspect you will find something like that in Gandhian philosophy. I don't consider that a practical or realistic world view, and it is very rare people who can live by that.

PS: That does make your world view on the topic at hand entirely inconsistent, you don't propose that the Israelis should accept the relatively mild violence from the Palestine side with tht kind of calm and detachment. You place the onus wholely on the side that inflicts damange of a much lower order of magnitude and is not responsible in any way for the conflict. Going by your 'let things be', pro-peace approach, I would expect your views on a solution to be similar to mine.

PS: That does make your world view on the topic at hand entirely inconsistent, you don't propose that the Israelis should accept the relatively mild violence from the Palestine side with tht kind of calm and detachment. You place the onus wholely on the side that inflicts damange of a much lower order of magnitude and is not responsible in any way for the conflict. Going by your 'let things be', pro-peace approach, I would expect your views on a solution to be similar to mine.

Yes I do propose that, that is for eveybody, I believe that happyness is inside everybody and not in the things you have, so tehy canboth be happy with the things they already have and they both can be happy giving the land in conflict the other side, but there are politicians on both side, and extremist in both side that do not want this, is a more complicated situation than what I really thought and you are making me realize that, I am sure that Israel do not need that occupied land to exist as a nation, there is a plan for middle east called Road Map in this plan Isarel will have to give the land back to palestinian and NOW I really think that is the best that they can do, but the main question is what is Israel give the land back and the attacks still keep going? anyway they should a least try this and leave the rest to the UN. If it doesn't work time will tell what's next.

PS: I am not a better man than you, we are both men with different points of views, mine can change and so can yours too but in the end the only difference is the way of thinking.

Whether it be the bible or the Qu-ran, it's all about how someone interpets it to their advantage. They are used to influence someone's belief whether it be for peace or radicalism. I may be wrong but i think it's a point not to be forgotten. Look at Bush and how he uses his faith to influence policy.

In regards to the OP. Israel already has nukes, and no, they won't use them against Iran (unless Iran lobs a few nukes towards Tel Aviv).

In regards to the OP. Israel already has nukes, and no, they won't use them against Iran (unless Iran lobs a few nukes towards Tel Aviv).

I totally agree!

Lets just leave the scriptures, religious texts, and prophecies out of the debate for the time being, alright? Whether you accept it or not, most people in the world do not share your belief in the bible, and give little or no credit to an argument that is premised upon its passages taken as literal truths.

Hahahah, I have no belief in the Bible whatsoever. Excessively drinking, swearing, having sex before marriage with men as well as women. Actually I think i do the exact opposite of what the bible says, and most people my age are the same thus proving your point jay that most in the world do not follow the bible.

Also Israel would be mad to nuke iran, if they did they would face the wrath of syria, saudi, palestine, and god knows how many other muslim countries.

Hahahah, I have no belief in the Bible whatsoever. Excessively drinking, swearing, having sex before marriage with men as well as women. Actually I think i do the exact opposite of what the bible says, and most people my age are the same thus proving your point jay that most in the world do not follow the bible.

Also Israel would be mad to nuke iran, if they did they would face the wrath of syria, saudi, palestine, and god knows how many other muslim countries.

Would it be god or allah that knows.

Would it be god or allah that knows.

I doubt they'd notice. Better things to do I shouldn't wonder.

You're probably right! drinkin a beer is certainly more important I'm sure!

Ahh,a pink flyod fan. If I'm correct the Meddle Album or Umaguma Album, but I think it's Meddle. Either way 2 great albums.