Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

2007 Cars

We've got a 2007 season predictions thread where we all predict the drivers championship order and constructors championship order but in this thead i want to know what cars do you think will be fastest if you exclude the drivers lineup. If you had a generic driver that drove every 2007 which car would be fastest.

1. Renault

2. Ferrari

3. McLaren

4. Red Bull

5. Honda

6. Toro Rosso

7. BMW

8. Toyota

9. Williams

10 Super Aguri

11. Spyker

I must say that this was rather hard for me as news that Toro Rosso will be using a Adrian Newey designed car and Super Aguri would be using a Honda. What do you guys think?

We've got a 2007 season predictions thread where we all predict the drivers championship order and constructors championship order but in this thead i want to know what cars do you think will be fastest if you exclude the drivers lineup. If you had a generic driver that drove every 2007 which car would be fastest.

1. Renault

2. Ferrari

3. McLaren

4. Red Bull

5. Honda

6. Toro Rosso

7. BMW

8. Toyota

9. Williams

10 Super Aguri

11. Spyker

I must say that this was rather hard for me as news that Toro Rosso will be using a Adrian Newey designed car and Super Aguri would be using a Honda. What do you guys think?

Hmm,

1. Renault

2. Mclaren

3. Ferrari

4. BMW Sauber

5. Honda

6. Super aguri

7. Red Bull

8. Torro Rosso

9. Williams

10. Toyota

11. Spyker

1. Ferrari

2. Mclaren

3. Renault

4. BMW Sauber

5. Honda

6. Toyota

7. Red Bull

8. Torro Rosso

9. Williams

10. Super Aguri

11. Spyker

Pretty similar really.

1. Ferrari

2. Mclaren

3. Renault

4. BMW Sauber

5. Honda

6. Toyota

7. Red Bull

8. Torro Rosso

9. Williams

10. Super Aguri

11. Spyker

Pretty similar really.

Ditto except I have a little more faith, nay hope for Williams

1. Ferrari

2. Mclaren

3. Renault

4. BMW Sauber

5. Honda

6. Toyota

7. Williams

8. Red Bull

9. Torro Rosso

10. Super Aguri

11. Spyker

1. Ferrari

2. Renault

3. Honda

4. Mclaren

5. BMW Sauber

6. Red Bull

7. Toyota

8. Torro Rosso

9. Williams

10. Super Aguri

11. Spyker

You guys must remember Kimi made the Mclaren faster than it looks, so I'm placing them fourth....

we havent even seen all the cars yet so not enough to go on regarding honda, williams, RBR and many more! mclarens always look sexy and fast but doesnt mean they are actually fast

we havent even seen all the cars yet so not enough to go on regarding honda, williams, RBR and many more! mclarens always look sexy and fast but doesnt mean they are actually fast

Spoilsport :D

1. Ferrari

2. Mclaren

3. Red Bull

4. Renault

5. BMW Sauber

6. Super aguri

7. Honda

8. Williams

9. Toyota

10. Torro Rosso

11. Spyker

All very slap dash when you get further down these kinds of lists but i'm happy with that.

1. Mclaren

2. Red Bull

3. Renault

4. Ferrari

5. BMW Sauber

6. Super aguri

7. Honda

8. Williams

9. Toyota

10. Torro Rosso

11. Spyker

All very slap dash when you get further down these kinds of lists but i'm happy with that.

I hope your right :D

I hope your right :D

Whoops had to edit it sorry, see for Alonso to win a WDC another team has to have the faster car and driver apparently so this is more inline with my WDC rediction.

Whoops had to edit it sorry, see for Alonso to win a WDC another team has to have the faster car and driver apparently so this is more inline with my WDC rediction.

Even though Alonso wont win the championship im sure the Renault fans will be happy to see David Coulthard as 2007 WDC as he will be powered by a Renault :D

careful with your hope, I'de be very concern, he put Ferrari fourth,....... :roll:

Ferrari came very close too coming 4th in 2005 and would have come 4th if it wasnt for the USGP incident. I see no reason why Ferrari cant fall flat on their faces again like they did in 2005.

careful with your hope, I'de be very concern, he put Ferrari fourth,....... :roll:

Yea i know pretty conservative place to put them seeing as i'm guessing they have a horrible start then have to call in Schumacher to develope the car for them. Why I needed to edit it so it then becomes the fastest car for the end of the season but to late by then for Kimi, then again he would have had to beat Massa first anyway.

Now if you guys want contriversal (and different), also considering the engine that they will be using will be those used from the Chinese GP 2006 (and one team was much stronger at the end of the year than at the beginning)

1 = Honda

2 = Ferrari

3 = McLaren

4 = Red Bull

5 = Renault

6 = BMW Sauber

7 = Williams

8 = Toyota

9 = Super Aguri

10 = STR

11 = Spyker

All Honda have to do (big ask I know) is to work out how to put the traction down and make the car aero dynamic (their failings last year) With the wind tunnel completed in time to design their new car and their stonking performances at the end of 06, I think they have the drivers to do it.

I also think that Red Bull has a much much stronger driver line up than Renault, and whilst neither will win a race all year, I think both drivers will be consistant enough in their race pace to regularly achieve more points finishes than Renault, who have been helped by Alonso's excellant driving the last two years, even if Fisi is capable of podiums (and I have no idea how good the new guy is)

I also feel it is time for a Williams renaisance, and whilst not podium material, I cannot see Toyota being able to deliver anything extra this year. With a working engine, Williams will beat the Toyota's. Wurz always impressed me at Benatton.

Alas STR, even with a Ferrari engine, will be let down by Scott Slow (assuming he is still in the car) and on certain tracks Sato is pretty good and Davidson should be used to the 06 Honda they'll be using (Or should I say the design agency aquired) so I can see them picking up some points.

No hope for Spyker, Come on, Medion? They are the PC's that sell in Woolworths and Somerfields!