Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Marriage

So..... I've finally tied the knot with my african princess (may God help me). Very low-key affair, half an hour at home affairs, had dinner at a restaurant, not even half of my family present. Thankfully they know me like this, I've always been the rebel in the family, the so called black sheep. What suprise me greatly is that I do feel different. We've lived together for 3 years (which troubled my religious family greatly) but I think this feeling has something to do with the commitment stance. Anyone had some similiar experience???

congratulations! all men are afraid of commitment, even me and i'm married, dont worry about it. You both love each other and wouldnt want to be with anyone else, and thats what matters. If my family didnt approve I wouldnt care, family should support you no matter what, as long as you're happy

If my family didnt approve I wouldnt care, family should support you no matter what, as long as you're happy

I dont know about that. If you were happy about being a serial killer should your family give you their full support?

congratulations! all men are afraid of commitment, even me and i'm married, dont worry about it. You both love each other and wouldnt want to be with anyone else, and thats what matters. If my family didnt approve I wouldnt care, family should support you no matter what, as long as you're happy

I was in a bad mood the whole weekend, I thought alot. It was strenuous!

Only my second oldest brother was "againts" the marraige. It was just too a short notice....actually, I kept postponing it then got the courage on THURSDAY to inform them.

Thanks for the congrats!

EDIT: bolded type

Congratulations!!!!Even though i 'm "free as a bird :lol: " I know marriage is not really that bad!Well I quess it isn't i suppose... :lol:

Thanks my friend. I started feeling good about an hour being married... :)

indeed, congrats Brad :clap3:

So..... I've finally tied the knot with my african princess (may God help me). Very low-key affair, half an hour at home affairs, had dinner at a restaurant, not even half of my family present. Thankfully they know me like this, I've always been the rebel in the family, the so called black sheep. What suprise me greatly is that I do feel different. We've lived together for 3 years (which troubled my religious family greatly) but I think this feeling has something to do with the commitment stance. Anyone had some similiar experience???

No, unfortunately, your African Princess refused to marry me, something about never being able to compare to the Great Brad............ :(:lol:

Seriously, Brad, many congratulations! :beer22:

Welcome aboard!

I wish you the best!

The first year is hard...the next ones are terrible...

hahaha :rolleyes:

No need to scare the man :D

To late to be scared!

muahahahaha...

:rolleyes:

just kidding!

I

:clap3: congrats brad.......we are waiting to hear whats plans next? :D

Congratulations my friend.

I hope you and your wife have a long happy and loving life together.

Hey Jem, I know what your talking about. My brother 18 months younger than me called my up one Wed evening and asked if I was doing anything on Sat. I thought he wanted to get together for a night at the bar....OPPS Pub. Instead he asks if I want to come to his wedding. He had met the girl in a local bar a few weeks earlier. He got married on a dinner cruise in New York Harbor in front of the Statue of Liberty by the Capt.

Two weeks later, he had moved in with my Sister, she was a nut job.

Good news, he got married for real about a year later and had two great boys.

Congratulations!! :clap3:

These words of wisdom was sent to me by my brother...two days after the wedding <_<

Men marry women with the hope they will never change.

Women marry men with the hope they will change.

Invaribly they are both disappointed. :rolleyes:

Albert Einstein