Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rumblestrip

Hi, I'm New.

Over one miilion comedians out of a job, yet you still try! You probably laugh at your own jokes.HUH??? Keep trying Wez!

Wow, Quite an entrance to the forum for the guy with the sense of humor of a deer with a hot poker up its a$$!

You have got to be a ferrari fan, Surely?

wez triple post ????

welcome jaq & la force supreme des mclaren . hope you having a good time.

in rumblestrip's sig y is there a honda logo if it is a mclaren??( it has marbolo and shell but y the honda?)

G'day mate, welcome.

BTW who do you support now?

Well, I have to admit I've always had a soft spot for Ferrari, although it was a lot more fun to be a Ferrari fan back when McLaren was running the show. It there's one thing that people love to bash, it's success. Out of the current drivers, I don't really know. But it's hard not to like Barrichello. Nice guy he is.

BUT, I think you will find that pic of Prost in the Sig is infact a MCLAREN!!! So do the Math.

Ps. I sure you will find Senna was just about to past Prost in that pic ^_^

Maybe I should have put up a sig with Prost in a Ferrari.

P.S.S. I think that was one where Prost had just passed Senna - maybe the one where Senna forgot to flip the switch on his aux oil tank and roasted his engine at Monaco. ;)

wez triple post ????

I think he's just stuck in 3rd. ^_^

By the way, I couldn't get onto the forums from work all day today. Was it just me, or was anybody else having the problem?

Welcome, rumblestrip, jaq & la force supreme des mclaren :D:D

By the way, I couldn't get onto the forums from work all day today. Was it just me, or was anybody else having the problem?

I had the same problem rumblestrip :D

I heartily welcome, and raise my pint of Stone IPA to a fellow Prost fan! Pull up a chair in our little virtual pub and start talking (mind you, those fanatics in red at yonder table get a bit rowdy and those few wearing the Kimi T-shirts sitting at the bar can throw a mean right-cross).

jag, who are you really???

rumblestrip, welcome!

Mr Murray Walker....loved your rhymin!

It's a secret.

Wow, Quite an entrance to the forum for the guy with the sense of humor of a deer with a hot poker up its a$$!

You have got to be a ferrari fan, Surely?

Ahh, finally! A comment with humor. A ferrari fan [ hahaha ] You've hired a writer. Thanks for the chuckle. :clap3:

I had the same problem.

I had the same problem.

I did aswell. I also couldnt get on totalf1's news section. Every other website worked so if figured it wasnt my computers fault.

I'm sure you'll settle right in here Rumblestrip.

Always nice to see old fans coming back to the sport. And 2007 looks to be particularly promising.

Welcome and have a nice stay.

I had the same problem.

Me too, i had to go into a parallel universe where it was working fine.

Welcome Rumblestrip. An anagram of your name is 'S.T.R. Plumb Pie'. Just thought i would let you know. Enjoy the show.

wez triple post ????

welcome jaq & la force supreme des mclaren . hope you having a good time.

in rumblestrip's sig y is there a honda logo if it is a mclaren??( it has marbolo and shell but y the honda?)

I forgot about Shell, sorry.

Let start again.

1-Red in the car.

2-Marlboro in the car.

3-Shell in the car.

1+2+3= Ferrari :eusa_think:

Yes he is a Ferrari fan, probably a secret Ferrari fan :ph34r:

Deep inside his mind, he is Ferrari fan, I know that the car in the sign is a Mclaren (that used to be my favorite team while Prost was there) but you have to read the subliminal message in the picture and what he is really trying to say, I am just helping him to express thoses feelings that not even he knows that he got, definitely he is a Ferrari fan.

Well, I have to admit I've always had a soft spot for Ferrari, although it was a lot more fun to be a Ferrari fan back when McLaren was running the show. It there's one thing that people love to bash, it's success. Out of the current drivers, I don't really know. But it's hard not to like Barrichello. Nice guy he is.

Maybe I should have put up a sig with Prost in a Ferrari.

P.S.S. I think that was one where Prost had just passed Senna - maybe the one where Senna forgot to flip the switch on his aux oil tank and roasted his engine at Monaco. ;)

I think he's just stuck in 3rd. ^_^

You see that I was right, he is a Ferrari.

Me too, i had to go into a parallel universe where it was working fine.

Welcome Rumblestrip. An anagram of your name is 'S.T.R. Plumb Pie'. Just thought i would let you know. Enjoy the show.

:eusa_think: Is this in reference to JPM being, possibly, offered a job by Gerhard Berger? How topical of you. ^_^

Wez I'm suprised! No humorous response. Wonders never cease! This is I'm sure a first for even you. You are the :king: hahaha! Have a great day

Wez I'm suprised! No humorous response. Wonders never cease! This is I'm sure a first for even you. You are the :king: hahaha! Have a great day

Hmmmmm......you simply cannot be a new person here. You sound oddly like narain_fan. :eusa_think: You talk like you've bandied words with Wez before this thread.

EDIT: Nah, I'm just paranoid. Even if you really are another member in masquerade, perhaps you're having a new start here........(I've tried it as well, but gave it up and went back to being annoying old me).

EDIT: Nah, I'm just paranoid. Even if you really are another member in masquerade, perhaps you're having a new start here........(I've tried it as well, but gave it up and went back to being annoying old me).

Ive considered making more usernames so when i start arguements i can agree with myself so it looks like others agree with my opinions :D

Ive considered making more usernames so when i start arguements i can agree with myself so it looks like others agree with my opinions :D

I was going to do that and vote a gazillion times for Prost in the 'Prost vs. Senna' poll but I got too lazy.

Hmmmmm......you simply cannot be a new person here. You sound oddly like narain_fan. :eusa_think: You talk like you've bandied words with Wez before this thread.

I'll say again for those who have difficulties with simple English. This site was recommended to me for its opinions that are related to f1. Even though this is an unrelated topic to f1, i feel it is important to express an opinion related to personal insults against someone who enters these forums and makes a comment. Oh! Who is narin_fan?

I'll say again for those who have difficulties with simple English. This site was recommended to me for its opinions that are related to f1. Even though this is an unrelated topic to f1, i feel it is important to express an opinion related to personal insults against someone who enters these forums and makes a comment. Oh! Who is narin_fan?

No worries, I wasn't really serious about it anyway. I do like how you jump right in, though :thbup: