Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goldjaazz

Most Improved Poll 2007

Who will be "2007 Most Improved Team"  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be "2007 Most Improved Team"

• Renault
    • Ferrari
    • McLaren
    • Honda
    • BMW
    • Redbull
    • Toyota
    • Williams
    • STR
    • Super Aguri
    • Spyker / Ex Midland

welcome to the forum, nice post! who's that in ur pic, is it schu in the jordan?

Thanks Jemstride! It is Schumachers Jordan in the pic too (i love the look of the Jordan191)..I was trying to think of the team I expect to choke the hardest in 07 in comparison to Constructor Champship 2006 results....

I define 'most improved' by moving up the most number of Championship places. I voted Williams. They could potentially move up at least 4 places, while RBR can only, realistically, move up 2 places.

In my opinion it will be McLaren, they have not won any race in 2006. This year will see them atleast as race winners thrice. We will check on this in Oct 2007.

ok, i voted Red Bull but considering these things, STR now racing with V8 enginge insted of the limited V10, Newey designed package and ferrari power, along with the fact they barely scored any points last year, If they arn't vastly impoved something is seriously wrong with their driver line up and/or management

ok, i voted Red Bull but considering these things, STR now racing with V8 enginge insted of the limited V10, Newey designed package and ferrari power, along with the fact they barely scored any points last year, If they arn't vastly impoved something is seriously wrong with their driver line up and/or management

i think it is newey who's reputation will suffer most if the car isnt a major improvement

i think it is newey who's reputation will suffer most if the car isnt a major improvement

Having seen the RB3, im expecting the STR to be similar if not exactly the same, and by the look of the many pictures i've seen of the RB3 it looks like an absolute beauty aerodynamicaly, im expecting to be quick (very similar to the MP4-21 in looks by the way)