Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suomenpankki

World Rallye Championship

Loeb takes victory followed by his team mate... The C4 looks good and with possibly the best rally driver of all time behind the wheel I dont see anything changing from the last few championships.

*Sorry double post

Great work from Chris Atkinson getting 4th :clap3:

And when is the next race ? May somebody post 2007 shedule here ? Thanx.

The next round is the Swedish Rally on the 8th - 11th February.

Great work from Chris Atkinson getting 4th :clap3:

Mikko Hirvonen was so dissapointed after he lost to Atkinson in the last stage, 0,2sec was the differece and he came 5th <_<

and yes Chris Atkinson drove better than ever! :clap3:

[quote name='kup' post='167934' date='Jan 22 2007, 09:32 PM']And when is the next race ? May somebody post 2007 shedule here ? Thanx.[/quote]

Date
19/01 - 21/01 Monte Carlo Rally
09/02 - 11/02 Sweden Rally
16/02 - 18/02 Norway Rally
09/03 - 11/03 Mexico Rally
30/03 - 01/04 Portugal Rally
04/05 - 06/05 Argentina Rally
18/05 - 20/05 Sardinia Rally
01/06 - 03/06 Acropolis Rally
03/08 - 05/08 Finland Rally
17/08 - 19/08 Germany Rally
31/08 - 02/09 New Zealand Rally
05/10 - 07/10 France Rally
12/10 - 14/10 Catalunya Rally
26/10 - 28/10 Japan Rally
16/11 - 18/11 Ireland Rally
30/11 - 02/12 Rally Wales GB

Rally in Norway is new for this year! :D

Mikko Hirvonen was so dissapointed after he lost to Atkinson in the last stage, 0,2sec was the differece and he came 5th <_<

and yes Chris Atkinson drove better than ever! :clap3:

Yeah it was Chris Atkinson's best ever tarmac rally I believe.

Should be a good season for him I hope.

I wish I had a satellite dish to watch WRC, I've been ticked since SPEED stopped covering the events. :(

Good site to read about WRC is eurosport

Chris Atkinson believes his performance in Monte Carlo was one of the best of his career after finishing fourth.

The 27-year-old Australian won the final stage around the streets of Monaco on Sunday morning and impressively took a second out of Mikko Hirvonen to pip the Ford driver for the position by just 0.2 seconds.

It took his total number of stage wins on the event to three, despite his lack of experience on sealed surfaces.

Atkinson said: "Getting fourth place back from Mikko on this stage is a massive result for us. To be fighting like this on asphalt is so encouraging for the team.

"It was fantastic to do it in front of so many people and in this setting.

"I think this is one of the best rallies we've ever had. It feels like we've reached a new level on asphalt and the team is coming along very well."

Hirvonen was among the first to congratulate Atkinson after he finished the stage.

The Finn said: "I'm really disappointed to lose fourth. the weekend. I enjoyed a brilliant fight with Chris and just lost out. But full credit to him, he won fair and square."

Subaru's managing director Richard Taylor was pleased with the results of both Atkinson and his former world champion team-mate Petter Solberg, who finished sixth