Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dribbler

Where Else Do You Go?

Do all of you hang out here in the main or are you active on other forums not related to motorsport? I am here the majority of my internet time but i'm also a music lover and can be found at rateyourmusic.com

I'm on forums everywhere.

A music forum, where I met my wife

A cycling forum or two - it's my primary activity

Two car forums, one local to my area, and one related to the particular kind of car I have.

A political forum, which I admin

A web development forum

A car care forum

Holy cow, I spend way too much time on forums!!

This F1 vacations I spend my forum time at an aviation forum, and a macrumour forum.

But this one is my home, I am just out for a time...

Mostly here. I have floated around on the following forums, however:

Motorsports:

SpeedTV

atlas F1

F1 Technical

Video Games:

World Of Warcraft

Simbin (GTR)

GPLEA (GPL)

Other:

Beeradvocate.com

online-archaeology.co.uk

I'm mostly here, sometimes. But I also pop up on Scimweb and a couple of Vectorworks forums occasionally, and am considering joining the Pistonheads forum.

Edit: I hang out at Progarchive as well but only as a lurker.

I'm mainly on here. I post on Kati's forum a bit (try to guess who I am on there ;) ) and a few other forums from time to time. Warwick blogs is sometimes interesting and I like philosophy of religion forums sometimes.

Lol, well, i'm younger than you old farts so I'm on many many more. :P

Mostly Music, Car and Video Game themed.

I have cut down due to exams and such, and now that the F1 season is approaching agin, time for TF1 again.

I used to be on loads of forums, but alas, now it is only TF1 and facebook if you can even call that a forum!

I'm on another F1 forum, I am a mod on a game developers forum (I was involved with 2 of their games), I also run my own forum for a free game I am making. I also have 2 other sports related forums I frequent.

I'm on another F1 forum, I am a mod on a game developers forum (I was involved with 2 of their games), I also run my own forum for a free game I am making. I also have 2 other sports related forums I frequent.

which free game???

ps;- oh ya forgot to add i also go to www.f1cm.co.uk. they are createing a f1 manager game and planning to relase it soon.

I also forgot about F1CM, but I don't use the forum much, I usually just ask Stuart about it on MSN.

My free game is a Rugby League management game. Speaking of which I should probably finish up some of its online stuff soon <_<

TF1

----

WWF - web wiz guide - website development forum

Coding forum - another website development forum

-----

Hunting - hunting forum of Slovene hunters

Shooters - shooting forum of Slovene shooters

-----

Beside work i spend a lot of time developing websites ( asp ) so im online a lot of time if i have problems with scripts etc...

This is the only forum I visit and I do it daily when possible....been to others but for some reason i've stuck with this one, really don't know why.

Best I not think about it maybe.

This is the only forum I visit and I do it daily when possible....been to others but for some reason i've stuck with this one, really don't know why.

Best I not think about it maybe.

Because we are a caring, sensitive bunch!

Seriously, it's the pub-like atmosphere here that keeps people coming back.

Local car forums, mostly the VW ones; gun/handgun forums; motorcycle forums; but TF1 is the best of the F1 forums I have found.