Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Jenson Button Sucks

Ive come to the decision that ive been wrongall this time and Jenson Button is actually very overrated and isnt a very good driver.

what happened? am sorry, are you drunk? :blink::unsure:

lol love it, someone is pretending to be me by chnging their name and sig and avatar! LOL! since i have posted over 9000 posts ad this person has done just 4000 its quite obvious it isnt me!

I wish jenson would suck me sometimes, but i certainly dont think he sucks driving f1 cars, quite the obvious infact

Bravo to whoever it is.

You should learn from them.

Edit: Ah, it's Ykick. Kudos Ykick.

lol love it, someone is pretending to be me by chnging their name and sig and avatar! LOL! since i have posted over 9000 posts ad this person has done just 4000 its quite obvious it isnt me!

Its a imposter pretending to be me. :D

funny seeing as i joined on the 28th of december 2004 and you joined on th 18th! Funny. I'm guessing your Cav?

Im not ykick, the other me is. Anyway ykick, its nice to see you promoting Girls Aloud by having them in your sig!

hahaha that's quite funny!

On a side note, don't make a habit of it, or it might be taken away and I'll end up being called hamilton sucks forever :(

hahaha that's quite funny!

On a side note, don't make a habit of it, or it might be taken away and I'll end up being called hamilton sucks forever :(

That could be quite embarrassing after you've become a Hamilton fan!

That could be quite embarrassing after you've become a Hamilton fan!

Errrr...do we have more room for Hamilton fans? :unsure:

This reminds me of when i dated a girl with an identical twin sister, you were never really sure. Like Ben and his imposter, one had notched up a few more posts than the other, if you know what i mean.

Ben, don't talk about the whole sucking thing; homophobic i am not, but even so.....

Yes. The fiery Antonia would make a fine addition to our religion.

Ok, the last one, the newones need to type their credit card number.

This reminds me of when i dated a girl with an identical twin sister, you were never really sure. Like Ben and his imposter, one had notched up a few more posts than the other, if you know what i mean.

Ben, don't talk about the whole sucking thing; homophobic i am not, but even so.....

im sorry but it was only a joke.