Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Your Fantasies!?!?!?!

Well I am currently fantasising about something, though it's far too dirty and explicit to be shared with on this family friendly forum but lets just say it involves a few footballers, a bed and me. :lol:

Anyway, I was just wondering what fantasies you lot have when ur left alone with your mind!

Mhhh... drive a RenaultF1...

:blink:

Hey wait!

Ben, this is a family forum!!!!!!!!!

:blush:

:dam:

I know, that is why I have not gone into detail of the fantasy I am currently enjoying!

However another is me winning a GP, another is me flying like superman where i just jump and i start flying. Thats always fun as it distracts me from the matter at hand and i start to think what i would do if i could fly.

...It would save me money on bus fairs to st albans and back everyday at uni!

This is a family friendly forum???

I fantasize about being Eminem, Michael Schumacher, Ronaldinho, female etc. All the usual things plus sex and being a father.

ou fantasize bout being a father? Then again I do sometimes wonder what being a dad would be like. I would like kids eventually. I would be an amazing dad!

You'd be stoned and drunk more than they were Ben! Actually you would give them some street cred as a result. Whether they'd turn out well enough to benefit form it is another matter... ;)

What the hell is going on in the threads????

Don't worry, normal service will resume after March 18th. Until then we will have to endure stories of gay Superman flying to St Albans!

England 5 - Germany 1.... No wait, that was reality!

I've always wondered what sports (mainly Rugby League and Football) would be like, if ref's got everything spot on.

Having a decent sized house where I can look after animals who would otherwise be put down and can follow F1 without any worries of interuption.

Stealing millions from a bank and never being suspected or caught! ^_^

Jose Mourinho. :wub::blush: