Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Where Do We Stand (contd.)

Link to previous thread: http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?sh...7751&st=120

Since the moderators have refused to give a reason for locking the thread ('oh no no more gas to the fire' is not a reason), we can continue the discussion here.

If only it were that simple, Ben!!

Unfortunately, as one of the few members granted special status, I doubt if he can understand the issue here.

Murray - yes Hermy has tried to have a go at me, but he soon realised that he was never going to rile me and he also found out that I could be much more of an annoying b@stard (no comments please ) than he could dream of and in fact ended up getting so wound up himself that he chucked his dummy out the pram.

That is the issue here isn't it? I am well capable of holding my own, but I am not allowed to, I end up banned or have my topics locked? Is that fair? If it is fair that idiots like that can attack me how they want, surely I have the right to respond?

So when a few 'neutrals' say to him just to ignore the coments and carry on, yet he is still upset with something, then he obviously feels there really is a problem - presumably he's not doing it for the good of his health or to just be a pain in the backside. Yet, as Mike says, there seems to be a history here that not many people know about, so like Mike, I don't feel I can comment any further.

I hope you can see the problem by the way the topic ended up being locked for no reason. Now perhaps I'll get another ban :what:

That is the issue here isn't it? I am well capable of holding my own, but I am not allowed to, I end up banned or have my topics locked? Is that fair? If it is fair that idiots like that can attack me how they want, surely I have the right to respond?

cav, i know you won't like how this sounds, but don't start name calling coz they will ban you and you automatically lose the fight aur ek aur baat , "waise logo ko treat karo jaise aap ko waapas cha-he-aa. Nam bulane se kuch nahi haasil hoga." Woh galat hai par kya kare. Solutions kya hai???

Could some mod. to post here the reason why cav's thread have been locked.

I saw the other one that was locked but I didn't see the reason I tried to find it but I don't know where it is, Pumdoc said that Ecap gave a reason why but I didn't see it.

I think that we should know why, at least I would like to know why.

Special status, what special status? My warn level is still 10% and i'm always being told off by a mod. Cav grow the **** up. This is pathetic. Just let it go for christs sake and I do understand the problem but your blowing it completely out of proportion. If I didnt know you better I would have you down as a camp drama queen who causes a fuss when he doesnt get his own way! Instead your just a moaning idiot who complains when you dont get your own way. I'm sorry but for ****s sake grow up!

Could some mod. to post here the reason why cav's thread have been locked.

I saw the other one that was locked but I didn't see the reason I tried to find it but I don't know where it is, Pumdoc said that Ecap gave a reason why but I didn't see it.

I think that we should know why, at least I would like to know why.

It was shut because Ben made a very nice comment of not understanding the issue and just make a comment

Yes but being called something you are not is different from being called something you are. And yes although ctrl was being quite racist, cav and all the other indians here are coloured and are indian!

Anyway it doesnt matter, i still see no point in this argument!

So since ecap knew Bens statement would create a whole lot of problems, he shut the thread down.

Ben but seriously please tell me you were drunk when typing that.

Im sorry, but its not as if what ctrl was saying wasnt true is it? Just cos he was saying it in a nasty way doesnt mean they still arnt the way they are. I dont think im explaining this right, im being nasty im just stating a fact that cav and the other indians are indian and thus will be coloured. the fact is though knob cheese was using this in a nasty way to make them seem inferior which they arnt! I dunno if im explaining myself right here but whatever!

Ben Ben Ben.... No one is argueing that he called us Indian or colored but more on the lines of his rascist comments about everyone in general. If you read through the 5 pages you will understand all of it. Ctrl has been saying a lot of things disrespectful to many members , Andres(quiet One) Paul (pabloh) Cav, Mock , me and it what posts are highlighted through cav have been quite distasteful thus the majority(50% above) in that poll voted for action should have been taken. and while you come one without reading the 5 pages, it will be best you respond after reading to understand the issues (sorry to say)

WHat did he say then, all i saw was him saying something like shut up you indian scum or something. Well yes even for that I think some form of action should perhaps have been taken but still, its in the past now. Just move on. He hasnt posted here in a while so just move on!

WHat did he say then, all i saw was him saying something like shut up you indian scum or something. Well yes even for that I think some form of action should perhaps have been taken but still, its in the past now. Just move on. He hasnt posted here in a while so just move on!

see the "scum" part was kinda bad when you allready have a bad rep you eeven the smallest "Crimes" seem big. and look at the other posts, like calling mock's son a monkey and all that.....

he keeps coming back that is the problem.... and plus action should be taken even he does not pos. read my example on top of page 5 about the robber...

He called someone a Monkey? ****ing hell who does he think he is the ****. Thats disgusting!

Ill look at it tomorrow, im still awake and its almost 6am here, im pretty damn tired. Ive just been up doing work all night!

He called someone a Monkey? ****ing hell who does he think he is the ****. Thats disgusting!

Ill look at it tomorrow, im still awake and its almost 6am here, im pretty damn tired. Ive just been up doing work all night!

See that the reason i said not to comment unless you know a bit about whats going on....

Special status, what special status? My warn level is still 10% and i'm always being told off by a mod. Cav grow the **** up. This is pathetic. Just let it go for christs sake and I do understand the problem but your blowing it completely out of proportion. If I didnt know you better I would have you down as a camp drama queen who causes a fuss when he doesnt get his own way! Instead your just a moaning idiot who complains when you dont get your own way. I'm sorry but for ****s sake grow up!

Well you put it rather well yourself...

I wouldnt get banned unless I did something grossly out of order. I make this forum too funny with my silly posts and make u lot laugh cause im an idiot! Im sure I would have been banned long ago if I wasn't like i am though :lol:

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry159517

Maybe it was locked out is because people were asking the moderaters to take the responsibily for the unreasonable remarks that were made. If they chose to take on the responsibility they needed to take action sooner, but they didn't. there were 5 pages and a high percentage of the responses agreed that the intolerable remarks made by ctrl, and some other people were unacceptable. Maybe some action had been taken, but maybe a little too late.

Link to previous thread: http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?sh...7751&st=120

Since the moderators have refused to give a reason for locking the thread ('oh no no more gas to the fire' is not a reason), we can continue the discussion here.

Unfortunately, as one of the few members granted special status, I doubt if he can understand the issue here.

I hope you can see the problem by the way the topic ended up being locked for no reason. Now perhaps I'll get another ban :what:

I saw the other topic locked, and here are my opinions for what they are worth:

1. Ctrl 300 is a useless piece of s**t. 99% of it's posts warrant a ban.

2. I agree with you on your views on the moderation. It may or may not be intentional but there is a factor of 'all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others' (damned commies) in the moderation - the moderators can not just see this or do not want to acknowledge this.

3. I have just ignored Ctrl 300 and that is working fine. I guess in your case you will need to go one step further and ignore the mods :D

4. There was no call to lock the previous topic. It is a blatant example of 2. above. The topic was locked very casually and easily and it is a shame that the useless pos was not banned with the same ease. In fact if he had been banned at the first instance of a repeat offence, the topic would not have been needed.

5. I think the useless pos is a non issue now. He / she / it is probably the most hated poster on this forum and everyone (probably except the mods) have spoken out against him. I believe your stinging criticism of the moderation has worked in getting it banned.

6. I believe PD owes you an apology as he had infact, indeed applied to be a mod and just did not want to follow up on your offered proof (much like that other @@@39 never followed up on clearly stated facts and figures)

7. Much as you would feel like leaving this forum, I don't think that is a solution, and for what ? for one psychotic, cretinous, malformed, maladjusted, racist, xenophobic, foul mouthed lout ?? surely that is not worth it. Dogs will bark, rabid dogs will snarl. Let them lie in their own filth.

I guess I have more to say, but let that useless pos rot in hell.

Cav, let me give you the same advise...please drop it, it's enough you're trying to humiliate our good moderators....

I do not think he is trying to humiliate the mods, please pardon my disagreement with your post - he, in his usual inimitable style has put clear and unarguable facts on the table - It's just that some people try to argue with the inarguable :D

I do not think he is trying to humiliate the mods, please pardon my disagreement with your post - he, in his usual inimitable style has put clear and unarguable facts on the table - It's just that some people try to argue with the inarguable :D

So true!But his point is very important since this is indeed an international forum. Time to show what true f1 fans believe in, and what is not acceptable.

Another pointless attention seeking thread with the soul purpose of trying to cause trouble..

For the record I would like to thank the mods Ecap, Pump, and Wes for the great work they do on the forum!!!

Cav, Mock, I never applied to be a mod, Wes asked after Antonia and CC stepped down.

This thread is closed, reason? you are trying to stir up $hit, you do it again and you will be banned..........

***Memorey flashback, you are right I did applie and was denied and then was asked by Wes after Antonia and CC stepped out, I apologise :blush: