Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Sexuality; What Are Your Views?

Sexuality  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Is Your Sexuality A Choice?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Homosexual Men And Women Have Equal Rights With Straight People?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Should Homosexual Couples Be Allowed To Adopt?

• Yes
    • No

I was just gonna say that about how perfect the Catholic Church is, the priests are all peodos and corrupt which says alot about the religion now doesnt it!

I was just gonna say that about how perfect the Catholic Church is, the priests are all peodos and corrupt which says alot about the religion now doesnt it!

Absolutely! Makes me want to believe in god. NOT!!!!

You cant say that... You cant judge a religion on a few hypocrite bast@rds in it.

As for my earlier point,

Im still very against Homosexuals adopting kids though... Just dont think its fair on the kid!1

FYI the Catholic Church does not follows the word of God as a guide and that is the cause of their problems, take a look at this

1 Timothy 3

Overseers and Deacons

1Here is a trustworthy saying: If anyone sets his heart on being an overseer,[a] he desires a noble task. 2Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him with proper respect. 5(If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?) 6He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. 7He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil's trap.

As you can see they violate this and obviously they get in trouble for that, anyone leading in the house of God MUST be married and they are not. But I don't belong to them and I think the same way than WEZ about them.

[quote name='Wez' post='168711' date='Jan 26 2007, 08:10 AM']You cant say that... You cant judge a religion on a few hypocrite bast@rds in it.

As for my earlier point,
Im still very against Homosexuals adopting kids though... Just dont think its fair on the kid!1[/quote]
Ahhhhh! Wake up Wez, it has certainly been more than a few. What is not fair to a kid? Have you ever thought that a same sex couple may offer a little more insight in respecting people who are different. I had my son crying in front of me a few years back because the kids in his school were bugging him about looking different. I'm married to a woman from an asian country, and i got angry at the lack of respect the teachers showed towards my son, because they could not take the time to explain to the other kids that all people are different. Maybe you can not accept my arguement and that's ok. My main point here is that because same sex couples are considered different than the norm, they may have a little more insight on how to bring up a child without the air of discrimination towards others. I'm in a position where my wife and i have the ability to teach our son that there are differances in people and those differances offer us a chance to learn and become better people ourselves. Please try to enter the 21st century everyone. We have an opprotunity to improve life without the stigma of being this,that or whatever. Learn to respect. Thank you for your time

here is the point of view of the bible and God about that.

1 Corinthians 6

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

As you can see here you can be washed, but first you have to understand that you have a problem and then you will try to get the solution to your problem, if you accept it as normal you will never try to get the rid of it and you will always be trap in the same problem.

Romans 1

God's Wrath Against Mankind

18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities

No. Yes. Yes. There can be no other response, except out of prejudice and ignorance.

FYI the Catholic Church does not follows the word of God as a guide and that is the cause of their problems, take a look at this

1 Timothy 3

Overseers and Deacons

1Here is a trustworthy saying: If anyone sets his heart on being an overseer,[a] he desires a noble task. 2Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him with proper respect. 5(If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?) 6He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil. 7He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil's trap.

As you can see they violate this and obviously they get in trouble for that, anyone leading in the house of God MUST be married and they are not. But I don't belong to them and I think the same way than WEZ about them.

More religous rhetoric! :mf_tongue: BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!!!!

here is the point of view of the bible and God about that.

1 Corinthians 6

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

As you can see here you can be washed, but first you have to understand that you have a problem and then you will try to get the solution to your problem, if you accept it as normal you will never try to get the rid of it and you will always be trap in the same problem.

Romans 1

God's Wrath Against Mankind

18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities

FYI there is homosexuality in other species too. It's not just confined to humans.

Very true, and proven so.

Can you imagine the population boom if we were all straight!

Can we imagine people eating each other in case of population boom ? I can. Since lack of oil will bring lack of food from agriculture.

A century ago SOS was "save our souls". Next century it gonna be "save our soils".

Every year since the middle of 20th centyry soils become poorer and worse with progression.

Just another book that has no merit to support itself for the changes in the world. Some people need something in their lives to believe in because they can't believe in themselves. If you believe in yourself first then anything can happen.

+1 Agreed.

1= I think you make an excellent point. I personally believe it isn't a choice, but more to do with sociology.

2= I have always since I can remember been attracted to both sexes so god knows why?!

1= +1 Agreed.

2= Why? We know why. God loves equal any sex and all creatures. God is always since "god" can remember loves both sexes so WE know why.

Love sees no color. As any other "human wondered differences". Universe is united even in separation.

Separation (sexes) is just more effective way for some creatures. Simplest have no sexes. Humans are far away from simplest.

Just some act like simplest in thinking "only heterosex is ok". No brain - no pain - no gain. And God may be hermaphrodite ...

1= And many people have sex with animals is that a healthy behavior?

2= do you suport that?

3= isn't that in the same concept as homosexuality?

4= going against nature is not a sickness?

5= what is it then?

1= Just nice. Face it. All people are animals. Since we ever had sex with anyone - we had it with just another animal. Listen to "Bad Touch" by BloodHound Gang.

2= Yep. SupPport. I like having sex with animals via humans via females.

3= Homosex or Heterosex - are just parts of Bi-Sex. Oke?

4= Part of nature (humans) just cannot go againts Nature itself. Sickness is when one part of nature terminates another parts. Just like WW2 in 1939-1945.

And i gonna say it again. Paranoya is a simple paradigm: "i am and same as i am are all good - others are all bad". Maybe sickness? Who knows.

5= Bi-Sex is norma. Hermaphrodite is norma too. And fe\male splitting is just parts of norma. All 3 normas are equally supported by Nature\God.

Actually God was made by (humans by) image of human. It is just simple reflection. "That`s oke god`s will is good" © Nirvana

A good topic if you ask me.

Humans as a whole race should stand equal. Whether it be gay, bi, straight, black, chinese, white, christian, muslim, whatever.

With reference to the "should homosexuals adopt", I really don't think it matters what you are. As long as the child is loved, cared for and brought up with respect, then what is the problem?

As long as the child is loved, cared for and brought up with respect, then what is the problem?

The fag in the dress with no breast milk.

Um, not being picky but a fag in a dress would be a tranny, and whats the problem if its a loving home. I certainly dont see what the problem is

The problem i have is that some ****ing twat has complained about my music being too loud and ive just got a verbal warning. Im not impressed.

This is supposed to be very simple. You are born with a penis or a vagina. You just have to looking down. When you are lesbian you never having good father figure growing. When you are gay you not having good mother figure. Having anal and oral sex was just somebodys idea because this is no need for procreation. Naturally the majority have natural sex penis + vagina for enjoy and for children. Gay couple cant having children. Why? When you woman you have vagina. When you are man you have penis. What physical differences having gay peoples. So it must be suffering a deep pschological and emotionally damage that bending these peoples needs.Children who having good mothering and fathering are generally straight. Children with sexual abuse are often gay and they needing help. We cant accepting this. We must fighting this. I hoping my english is ok

Um, not being picky but a fag in a dress would be a tranny, and whats the problem if its a loving home. I certainly dont see what the problem is

The problem i have is that some ****ing twat has complained about my music being too loud and ive just got a verbal warning. Im not impressed.

Nah, most trannies are straight..........so I'm told! :D

As far as I see it, there's no problem with gays adopting children, however you do have to consider the child. You look at what kids get bullied and ostracised for now and then imagine how a kid with 2 gay parents would be treated. You can paint a rosy picture and say that it shouldn't matter, etc and I completely agree with you, but you still have to accept that there will be repercussions for the child. Maybe in 5, 10, 20 years, or whatever, it will be different, but I don't think that time is with us yet.

Nice pic of Girls Aloud, by the way.

Nah, most trannies are straight..........so I'm told! :D

As far as I see it, there's no problem with gays adopting children, however you do have to consider the child. You look at what kids get bullied and ostracised for now and then imagine how a kid with 2 gay parents would be treated. You can paint a rosy picture and say that it shouldn't matter, etc and I completely agree with you, but you still have to accept that there will be repercussions for the child. Maybe in 5, 10, 20 years, or whatever, it will be different, but I don't think that time is with us yet.

Nice pic of Girls Aloud, by the way.

Thanks

And I agree with what you say pabloh.

The problem with using the bible against homosexuality is that if you read that whole section (Leviticus I believe) there's a plethora of seemingly harmless things that are an equal sin to being gay - one of them being to eat shellfish (eeek, and I love shrimp). If you took that section of the bible literally, we'd be stoning people to death for all sorts of things.

The big problem with using religion like this is that the bible becomes a buffet - people choose the parts that suit their beliefs and agenda, and ignore the rest. IMO if you're going to use the bible like that, you either use all of it, or none of it. You shouldn't just be picking out what suits your fancy.

I agree with that man. A belated welcome to you sir. The same applies to all religious texts, I'll wager.