Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Sexuality; What Are Your Views?

Sexuality  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Is Your Sexuality A Choice?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Homosexual Men And Women Have Equal Rights With Straight People?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Should Homosexual Couples Be Allowed To Adopt?

• Yes
    • No

That's as far as I can understand it, I can't go any simpler than that in what I see as evil and I see it being in all - we all at times wish harm on others and then hypocritically say that we don't or try to justify it better than those who we criticise for harming. That's why I see people as having morals... it justifies how to react to a situation / what one can do. I have problems with misinterpreting things though, that is just the way my odd perception is. :eusa_think:

Viewing your and Jay's posts, I can see why one of you is a poet and the other is a lawyer...... ;)

Viewing your and Jay's posts, I can see why one of you is a poet and the other is a lawyer...... ;)

You take the time to read all of this? you are a better man than I..............

You take the time to read all of this? you are a better man than I..............

You are missing lots then, my friend. They are worth every minute spent in reading them.

Oh, and I will start posting my pictures soon, sorry guys.

You are missing lots then, my friend. They are worth every minute spent in reading them.

Oh, and I will start posting my pictures soon, sorry guys.

Sorry, but when the bible starts getting thumped, and the lawyer starts treating this like a court case I'd rather spend my time elsewhere......................

At least we were in this thread without loosing the topic.

I must add taht I don't see anybody rejecting any other person in here, what I see is differents views and people trying to explain what they consider the true, In my case I acept everybody in this forum, even when I said taht your point of view is wrong or that homosexuality is a disoder and can be cure, I have nothing against gays or lesbian, I just think that they should not be aloud to get married or adopt and that is my view and I am going to defend it until I change my mind, just like people with a different view will do, but I don't reject anybody and I hope I will never do it.

Sorry, but when the bible starts getting thumped, and the lawyer starts treating this like a court case I'd rather spend my time elsewhere......................

Good point. Jay is much too intelligent to debate with, so I should go elsewhere too!

Hot Rod, I'm the guy you called an "a## with no tail", and I wasn't offended. But let the record be very ****ing clear my friend, I never insulted your intelligence. I disagreed with your point of view, and respectfully tried to demonstrate why.

Don't make the mistake of accusing me of that type of nonsense. I take that much more seriously than being called silly names.

Hey ****ejay, if you let the record speak for itself you will see that it clearly wasn't you who insulted my intelligence and why you even bring this up, demonstrates my calling you a## with no tail" in the first place. You are not the guilty party, you got that ****ing clear?

If you must cuss, HotRod, at least be fcuking inventive about the sh!t you type with your co(ksucking keyboard. Seeing an asterisk is so....passe...

Hey ****ejay, if you let the record speak for itself you will see that it clearly wasn't you who insulted my intelligence and why you even bring this up, demonstrates my calling you a## with no tail" in the first place. You are not the guilty party, you got that ****ing clear?

I believe your English ability has improved too quickly to not be a native speaker, and by the increased use of profanity I'd make a hunch this is ctrl.

At least we were in this thread without loosing the topic.

I must add taht I don't see anybody rejecting any other person in here, what I see is differents views and people trying to explain what they consider the true, In my case I acept everybody in this forum, even when I said taht your point of view is wrong or that homosexuality is a disoder and can be cure, I have nothing against gays or lesbian, I just think that they should not be aloud to get married or adopt and that is my view and I am going to defend it until I change my mind, just like people with a different view will do, but I don't reject anybody and I hope I will never do it.

Can you offer a website or any other documented sources to provide 1, just 1 fact that it's a disorder and can be cured. Thank you

I believe your English ability has improved too quickly to not be a native speaker, and by the increased use of profanity I'd make a hunch this is ctrl.

or like most people do when they learn a new language is learn the swear words first. but i agree his english improved too much, in too short a time

You know HotRod, I didn't think it was appropriate for some members to insinuate that you might be stupid because you were struggling somewhat with minor grammer issues, and at first you had my sympathies. But then I noticed a trend. You are the one who insults people and calls them names when you don't agree with their point of view, then claim that your views are superior because you have some sort of divine insight.

In just a few minutes, I've found the following examples off just the last two pages:

It really seems quite hypocritical of you to complain that others on the forum have used the same tactic that you routinely resort to. I suggest you look up something called the ad hominem fallacy - it might give you some insight into why most people on this forum have come to simply ignore you.

Kay-zee, I don't see how your AS should have any effect on your belief system, so I don't see how that is relevant to a discussion on the definition of "evil" or "morals". I didn't ask you to tell me what you think qualifies as evil - I asked you to offer your definition of the concept. This is totally different, and is designed to provide both you and I with insight into how you actually percieve "evil", as opposed to simply applying that label to things which you find personally abhorent.

funkejay, my friend, the simple fact that I've got so many responses in this thread shows you that not so many ignore me. I know you certainly do not. But that is not the point! Do you think that people who cannot speak english fluently are looking for your, or anybody else's, sympathy? We just wish all would ingore completely our slight dificulties in articulating the English language! It seems that all in this forum speak English and so we choose english as the communication medium. English is just another language, it doesn't define your intelligence ...does't define Who You Are - and that was my point.

My Bible tells me that the fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom and I believe that. In fact I believe everything in the Bible. It has become my belief-system. It has become my manual for living life to the fullest. I've learnt that whenever a nonbeliever says: "Hey I respect that ..." - I know they're talking bolony. Every bible-believing-christian knows that if you don't believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and your Saviour and that only through Him were all things created - the heavens and the earth - and that noone will inherit heaven if they do not go through Him, and that they should not have any other gods ...and the list goes on, then you're doomed for hell. bulls##t aside, can you respect me? I am nothing without Bible, can you respect me? The bible defines who I am, can you respect me? Now, hypocrites will say that they respect me! And let me tell you that the Bible does not present itself to be theory and it does present itself to be a fairytale neither does it present itself to be opinionated ... The Bible is my belief-system. Are you getting the picture?

I believe that the Bible is the only credible source explaing the 'origin of species', sodomy, man's pride, etc.

And now my pesonal view on the Bible: I believe that it abounds with intelligence, it is the only source of truth, It is the written Word of God. This is why that when you speak out of the arena of what I hold as intelligence, I call you 'not knowing better'. Atleast I'm not a hypocrite.

Can you offer a website or any other documented sources to provide 1, just 1 fact that it's a disorder and can be cured. Thank you

Well the disorder I have can't be cured, so just because the poster claims it is, it could be uncurable. :eusa_think:

In fact, there are many disorders that can't be cured and the cause isn't known, so if being homosexual was a disorder, the medical profession would have said so by now, so the poster clearly doesn't know how to cure it.

Just you worry about when I become a criminologist. :lol:

I'll be analysing everyone to see if they fit the profiles. ;)

No, you're not a hypocrite, but you are getting very tiresome.

Here I must disagree. A guy that still call gay people "sodomites" in 21st Century can't be boring. In fact, that sole phrase had me laughing all day yesterday! Sodomites! :lol: I b et HotRod's real name is something like Ichabod and he lives in Salem...in 1699!

Well the disorder I have can't be cured, so just because the poster claims it is, it could be uncurable. :eusa_think:

In fact, there are many disorders that can't be cured and the cause isn't known, so if being homosexual was a disorder, the medical profession would have said so by now, so the poster clearly doesn't know how to cure it.

Logic, It's very refreshing! :clap3:

I must say I enjoy reading these posts immensely...kudos to all!!! These kind of debates separate this forum from the rest :D

About Santa Claus, I agree with you! After all, it's easier to believe in Santa than to believe in Lewis Hamilton *ducks and runsssss

Hey! Don't forget about the tooth feiry, and the easter bunny.

Do you know what kind of disorder I am talking about? :eusa_think:

Here I must disagree. A guy that still call gay people "sodomites" in 21st Century can't be boring. In fact, that sole phrase had me laughing all day yesterday! Sodomites! :lol: I b et HotRod's real name is something like Ichabod and he lives in Salem...in 1699!

Why don't you talk to the public in here about Carlos Annacondia http://www.necf.org.my/berita/berita_nov_d...9/argentine.htm

he is from your country or about Claudio Freidson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl9k4EY6HuU he is from your country too, do you dare to go and see what is happening in thoses places in your country

Do you know what kind of disorder I am talking about? :eusa_think:

I believe you called the disorder, :eusa_think: ahhh!Oh I remember. Homosexuality.

Do we still use the word sodomy in the 21st century? For me, 'gay' doesn't fit the description of these heinous (no pun intended) sins.

But why use the word sodomite? Not all homosexual men are. So your use of the term is inaccurate.