Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Sexuality; What Are Your Views?

Sexuality  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Is Your Sexuality A Choice?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Homosexual Men And Women Have Equal Rights With Straight People?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Should Homosexual Couples Be Allowed To Adopt?

• Yes
    • No

It has nothing to do with intellect. English is the second language of many of the forum members. Some are more fluent than others. You have become more fluent in a matter of days. Just an observation.

That happended to me too, when I first started here someone asked me "speak english" in several language, this forum is very helpfull in that, thank to all of you for that I even told that to Hot Rod once.

You misunderstood me. I was literally labelled as 'stupid' in this very thread because of my lack of English.

Yeah youare right, but you see now you are getting better as I told you.

Hot rod! Grammatically you have improved alot in the short time you've been here. I think everyone has had their say on this issue. Whatever your beliefs are, homosexuals are a fact of life and we all need to learn to understand the differences in all people. Straight, gay, muslim, american, it does'nt matter.We all have to live together and appreciate the fact that we are different.

yes, you must fear me, for I am mighty!

perhaps you're from Kent?

Oh mighty one! I'll make your life easier ...you will never guess correctly!

Hot rod! Grammatically you have improved alot in the short time you've been here. I think everyone has had their say on this issue. Whatever your beliefs are, homosexuals are a fact of life and we all need to learn to understand the differences in all people. Straight, gay, muslim, american, it does'nt matter.We all have to live together and appreciate the fact that we are different.

All what I have said is governed by my belief system. Can you accept me with all of my beliefs? Can you understand me and what I believe in? Can you love me for what I believe in?

Oh mighty one! I'll make your life easier ...you will never guess correctly!

why, are you not from anywhere?

slovakia? ukraine? hungary? poland? czech republic? albania? lithuania?

why, are you not from anywhere?

slovakia? ukraine? hungary? poland? czech republic? albania? lithuania?

I knew you would guess correctly. It is one of the seven!

Tell me jemstride, are you male or female?

I knew you would guess correctly. It is one of the seven!

Tell me jemstride, are you male or female?

you see, i am so mighty and well educated that I can guess roughly where you're from just by looking at your name and seeing the way you type.

i am male, i think

you see, i am so mighty and well educated that I can guess roughly where you're from just by looking at your name and seeing the way you type.

i am male, i think

Ok, do you have penis or a vagina?

:D This is more like it. Every so often we have a huge debate/argument/fight over religion or politics, and then realise that we're all pretty much the same after all. Everybody happy? good. Now let's argue about something else. :P

:D This is more like it. Every so often we have a huge debate/argument/fight over religion or politics, and then realise that we're all pretty much the same after all. Everybody happy? good. Now let's argue about something else. :P

shall we argue about yesterdays major news regarding yet another example of american army incompetence?

Now please hurry along and solve the middle-east crisis! There was and never will be peace on this earth. It's true.

Now please hurry along and solve the middle-east crisis! There was and never will be peace on this earth. It's true.

its human nature. Humans seek more power and more control. Europe is at peace now that we've had a couple of huge wars, but there will always be countries/leaders who think they can gain more power for themselves. Thats when USA sticks its big clumsy nose in and makes it a hundred times worse! no offence to americans. its not the american people, its the foreign policy

its human nature. Humans seek more power and more control. Europe is at peace now that we've had a couple of huge wars, but there will always be countries/leaders who think they can gain more power for themselves. Thats when USA sticks its big clumsy nose in and makes it a hundred times worse! no offence to americans. its not the american people, its the foreign policy

This sounds like a juicy topic for discussion!

Now tell me jemstride, do you still need more time?

This sounds like a juicy topic for discussion!

Now tell me jemstride, do you still need more time?

This is a test. Do not reply

You misunderstood me. I was literally labelled as 'stupid' in this very thread because of my lack of English.

This can not be true, who are you refferring to?

I've been avoiding this thread because of the title heading, saw it's bloody 11pages long and now quite a interesting change of topic...

This can not be true, who are you refferring to?

I've been avoiding this thread because of the title heading, saw it's bloody 11pages long and now quite a interesting change of topic...

QUOTE(HotRod @ Feb 6 2007, 10:04 AM) post_snapback.gifHey jemstride. You must reading all 7 pages first and then coming back, OK. Maybe then you sounding intelligent.

excuse me? why does my post not sound intelligent?

maybe you should read up on english grammar and you would sound a bit more intelligent?

Its "maybe then you MIGHT SOUND intelligent", not "sounding" ok

QUOTE(HotRod @ Feb 6 2007, 10:04 AM) post_snapback.gifHey jemstride. You must reading all 7 pages first and then coming back, OK. Maybe then you sounding intelligent.

excuse me? why does my post not sound intelligent?

maybe you should read up on english grammar and you would sound a bit more intelligent?

Its "maybe then you MIGHT SOUND intelligent", not "sounding" ok

Well, he did'nt say you're stupid... Jem was just defending himself, take it from me, he did'nt really mean it THAT way.... and if someone say be more intelligent it means you're already intelligent, Jem had a problem with your attitude....

anyway, have to agree with MG, you've improve alot mate.... :thbup::clap3: