Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Sexuality; What Are Your Views?

Sexuality  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Is Your Sexuality A Choice?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Homosexual Men And Women Have Equal Rights With Straight People?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Should Homosexual Couples Be Allowed To Adopt?

• Yes
    • No

All religions are cults...............nuff said..................

The problem with using the bible against homosexuality is that if you read that whole section (Leviticus I believe) there's a plethora of seemingly harmless things that are an equal sin to being gay - one of them being to eat shellfish (eeek, and I love shrimp). If you took that section of the bible literally, we'd be stoning people to death for all sorts of things.

The big problem with using religion like this is that the bible becomes a buffet - people choose the parts that suit their beliefs and agenda, and ignore the rest. IMO if you're going to use the bible like that, you either use all of it, or none of it. You shouldn't just be picking out what suits your fancy.

You deserve an answer.

That part of the bile that you refer is usually called the law and was given just for Israel, when Jesus came he made clean all meats, so now you and the Jews can eat everything that was created by God, taht is a reason why people should read the whole bible, to know what it is there, the bible said that the law it was in efect until the mesiah comes to earth and that happended almost 2000 years ago, that means that everithing that is in the law is not in efect today, and believe it or not that includes the ten conmaments.

Anyway you are right, bible comes becomes a buffet that is the problem with people who do not understand the bible, and that is why you see so many religions calling themselves christians, but to be really a christian you have to live the way Jesus wants you to lives, you can not be a christian if you are doing things against the bible, that the best way to know is someone is really a christian or not.

You deserve an answer.

That part of the bile that you refer is usually called the law and was given just for Israel, when Jesus came he made clean all meats, so now you and the Jews can eat everything that was created by God, taht is a reason why people should read the whole bible, to know what it is there, the bible said that the law it was in efect until the mesiah comes to earth and that happended almost 2000 years ago, that means that everithing that is in the law is not in efect today, and believe it or not that includes the ten conmaments.

Anyway you are right, bible comes becomes a buffet that is the problem with people who do not understand the bible, and that is why you see so many religions calling themselves christians, but to be really a christian you have to live the way Jesus wants you to lives, you can not be a christian if you are doing things against the bible, that the best way to know is someone is really a christian or not.

Im just guess here but i think if formula 1 was around 2000 years ago Jesus would have been aganst it.

This is supposed to be very simple. You are born with a penis or a vagina. You just have to looking down. When you are lesbian you never having good father figure growing. When you are gay you not having good mother figure. Having anal and oral sex was just somebodys idea because this is no need for procreation. Naturally the majority have natural sex penis + vagina for enjoy and for children. Gay couple cant having children. Why? When you woman you have vagina. When you are man you have penis. What physical differences having gay peoples. So it must be suffering a deep pschological and emotionally damage that bending these peoples needs.Children who having good mothering and fathering are generally straight. Children with sexual abuse are often gay and they needing help. We cant accepting this. We must fighting this. I hoping my english is ok

Don't worry about yuor english I started here a couple a moths ago, and this forum is helping me a lot to improve my it, and I started with a worse english than you.

I agree with your post specially in the part when you said that they need help. :thbup:

Im just guess here but i think if formula 1 was around 2000 years ago Jesus would have been aganst it.

No not really, the bible in spanish tell to people that they should fight for their salvation like runners do in a race, Paul compare the gospel life to a race, and he said that everybody should run for the fisrt price, is something like that, I going to read it in english and I am going to share with you.

Here is what I told you 1 Co 9

A Race and a Fight

24You know that many runners enter a race, and only one of them wins the prize. So run to win! 25Athletes work hard to win a crown that cannot last, but we do it for a crown that will last forever. 26I don't run without a goal. And I don't box by beating my fists in the air.

So like you see, he would not be against it, he came to earth and he was just against sin, not even agaisnt sinners, he is a forgiver and he wants to forgive anyone who look for that forgiveness.

You deserve an answer.

That part of the bile that you refer is usually called the law and was given just for Israel, when Jesus came he made clean all meats, so now you and the Jews can eat everything that was created by God,

Thanks for the answer, but the shellfish example was merely one of dozens of examples from that section of the bible that don't seem to make sense today. And your reason for why the shellfish is now ok is one of about twenty I've heard.

It seems that everyone has their own interpretation of things, which is how we end up having discussions like this.

Im pretty drunk lol. However I like being with guys and if thats what I want thats what I want, nothing I could do to stop me having those feelings. Homosexuality is not an illness and homosexuals do not need help because there is nothing, and i mean NOTHING wrong with them.

Thanks for the answer, but the shellfish example was merely one of dozens of examples from that section of the bible that don't seem to make sense today. And your reason for why the shellfish is now ok is one of about twenty I've heard.

It seems that everyone has their own interpretation of things, which is how we end up having discussions like this.

Hey Rumblestrip. Hello man. Me just like you 5 years long ago. I don't believe bible. But I realise Bible is 1 message not lots of differents message. You must read whole message and look at historical setting for where you reading. All making sense.Of course peoples down historys have using bible to for own purposes for the murdering for the stealing for the looting for putting prison. But not true christian no. When Jesus Christ come he fulfill the law section of bible he no come to go against. He come show what bible truly mean no. And peoples did not like what he teach and kill him because they interpret scriptures wrong. And peoples no different today. They laugh and make ridicule. But the true christians don't worry. Like where I staying we say there is bigger fish to frying. Today when you making the fun of the muslims the budists the peoples in India and everywhere and you want even making movie of them, they want to kill you dead. But the peoples making fun of the christians they leave you alone but all take much advantage of good christians nature no.

Don't worry about yuor english I started here a couple a moths ago, and this forum is helping me a lot to improve my it, and I started with a worse english than you.

I agree with your post specially in the part when you said that they need help. :thbup:

Hello Schumikonen. Thank you I hoping english to improve but I learning quick. I love everyone I no come to make big disagrees. THe mind is a strange thing no. It making you believing something not real to being real. The gay his mind telling him hes woman when he man. He is deluded. It is mental and psycological. Some peoples thinking they God but not. Some peoples thinking they dogs but not. Peoples have degenerated morally and have these perverted lusts no. I liking you. I hoping to seeing again.

Bye

This is not interpretation just look:

Mark 7

18He answered, "Don't you know what I am talking about by now? You surely know that the food you put into your mouth cannot make you unclean. 19It doesn't go into your heart, but into your stomach, and then out of your body." By saying this, Jesus meant that all foods were fit to eat.

1 Thimoty 4

4Everything God created is good. And if you give thanks, you may eat anything.

Acts 10

9The next day about noon these men were coming near Joppa. Peter went up on the roof of the house to pray 10and became very hungry. While the food was being prepared, he fell sound asleep and had a vision. 11He saw heaven open, and something came down like a huge sheet held up by its four corners. 12In it were all kinds of animals, snakes, and birds. 13A voice said to him, "Peter, get up! Kill these and eat them." 14But Peter said, "Lord, I can't do that! I've never eaten anything that is unclean and not fit to eat." [c] 15The voice spoke to him again, "When God says that something can be used for food, don't say it isn't fit to eat."

All this is in the New Testament and there you won find anything telling you that you can not eat something, this is not interpretation, interpretation is the cause of all misunderstanding of the bible, look at this:

2 Peter 1

19All of this makes us even more certain that what the prophets said is true. So you should pay close attention to their message, as you would to a lamp shining in some dark place. You must keep on paying attention until daylight comes and the morning star rises in your hearts. 20But you need to realize that no one alone can understand any of the prophecies in the Scriptures. 21The prophets did not think these things up on their own, but they were guided by the Spirit of God.

I think so, but not regular visitors. I will, of course, accede to their greater knowledge of the subject. Even though they'll give the same answer that I did.

Just a question to all straight people here. Would you be disturbed if a near & dear one reveals that s/he's gay? I'd be.

I wouldn't be because I know what is the cause of the problem and how to cure it, but the person has to admit they have a problem and MUST want to be cured or healed, if they don't want to fix their problem or if they don't admit or recognize that they have a problem they will continue in the same problem, that is in the same context of man how likes to have sex with children, they see it as something normal but is not, I know men who are only interest in little girls ( I mean 9-10 years old and younger) and that is not normal, it is the same kind of sexual disorder but even when is a dsisorder that doesn't mean that you will feel unconfortable with it, talking with thoses men the say that they don't see any reason why they can not have sex with a child like that, they feel good about that but is not a normal situation that sometime got the child killed because the sex ofender do not want to be taken to jail and they can not control themselves, they had sex with the child and then they kill them to avoid being prosecuted, in gays is different beacuse they both agree in the act and they both have the same disorder and they don't cover one to another and now society is sayng that homosexuality is normal so, hey can do it in open sight and nobody care, but almost everybody cares about a man molesting a child and you can get in jail for that.

Now I want gay suppoters to tell me why we don't take the nature example in this case?

It is the nature who decide or not?

If we are going to take nature as a gide, we have to let girls have sex as soon as they have their first period, like nature do, is that the world you want and i ask to thoses who have daughters in here, are you willing to let you child have sex with anybody when she gets her fisrt mentruation?

I know that problaby we got people here who would like that but how "normal" is that? and keep in mind that animals don't get married.

Just a question to all straight people here. Would you be disturbed if a near & dear one reveals that s/he's gay? I'd be.

What if it were your brother or sister? Would you not want him/her to be happy? Would your relationship change? I've had a brother come out and I was not disturbed. At first only a little shocked, but it's his life and he is still my brother, and our relationship did not change.

What if it were your brother or sister? Would you not want him/her to be happy? Would your relationship change? I've had a brother come out and I was not disturbed. At first only a little shocked, but it's his life and he is still my brother, and our relationship did not change.

Your relationship does not have to change for that, but if you know that he have a problem and if you know how get his out of that problem I know that you would do whatever you can to help him, but when you see it as normal and you don't realize that this is a real problem you will never do anything to correct the problem.

I compare this in some way to menopause, that nobody knew about this and recently that was discorvered and now you can find medicine for that, why they didn't have that medicine before? because nobody was aware of the problem and nobody it was going to do something to fix a problem wich existence was unknown.

being gay is a little bit different to the menopause. That just shows your complete lack of understanding!

being gay is a little bit different to the menopause. That just shows your complete lack of understanding!

To be gay is somebodys own choice. But is a sinful choice. You not being born gay. Because no one being gay when they being very young. But the lusts and the sinful nature are combination when much older no. But we not choosing to being straight. Because is natural you see. It coming natural. But for gay you make choice and they all denying this. Because mama and papa say looking down you got peepee YOU BOYor looking down you got cookie YOU GIRL. No say looking down they have gay baby. Being gay not making parents feeling proud but all pretending and make happy

are you being serious hotrod?

I dont think that people choose to be gay or not, they are born that way, its who they are they do not choose it. Because of that they should all have equal rights and be supported. However, whether homosexuals can adobt children is a different story. Not only will this cause some problems for the child when they get to school but girls need a mum for all sorts of things that they usually dont want to and cant talk to fathers about and same goes with boys in a female homosexual environment.

I know that this isnt the case for all situations but personally i wouldnt wanna risk ruining a child

are you being serious hotrod?

I dont think that people choose to be gay or not, they are born that way, its who they are they do not choose it. Because of that they should all have equal rights and be supported. However, whether homosexuals can adobt children is a different story. Not only will this cause some problems for the child when they get to school but girls need a mum for all sorts of things that they usually dont want to and cant talk to fathers about and same goes with boys in a female homosexual environment.

I know that this isnt the case for all situations but personally i wouldnt wanna risk ruining a child

You not making sense no. You making contradiction. You say is normal being gay. But say they not normal to bringing up kids. By saying they must not adopt the kid is saying not directly - this something wrong with them no.