Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Sexuality; What Are Your Views?

Sexuality  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Is Your Sexuality A Choice?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Homosexual Men And Women Have Equal Rights With Straight People?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Should Homosexual Couples Be Allowed To Adopt?

• Yes
    • No

You not making sense no. You making contradiction. You say is normal being gay. But say they not normal to bringing up kids. By saying they must not adopt the kid is saying not directly - this something wrong with them no.

No I'm not contradicting myself, I'm simply saying that a child needs a mother and a father.

No I'm not contradicting myself, I'm simply saying that a child needs a mother and a father.

You no making intelligent argument no. Why does child needing mother and father. In gay couple one is mother and one can being father. Why they no being good enough? Can we catagorise mother is female with vagina and father male with penis. So gay is no being female or male? Tell me why they being gays cannot bringing up the kids. What is wrong with them? What do they lacking?

being gay is a little bit different to the menopause. That just shows your complete lack of understanding!

I don't know if you noticed that I said "In a way" in my post, I never said that is exactly the same.

are you being serious hotrod?

I dont think that people choose to be gay or not, they are born that way, its who they are they do not choose it. Because of that they should all have equal rights and be supported. However, whether homosexuals can adobt children is a different story. Not only will this cause some problems for the child when they get to school but girls need a mum for all sorts of things that they usually dont want to and cant talk to fathers about and same goes with boys in a female homosexual environment.

I know that this isnt the case for all situations but personally i wouldnt wanna risk ruining a child

Of course will cause some problem, you see how your nature speak for you, do you realize that you are saying that is not natural being gay, nobody is born a gay, yo become a gay by decision, just read the whole thread and you will find that somebody here said that is more likely that "i did however chose to settle down with a man instead of a woman (which at the moment looks more likely since loads of the women in this country seem to be money grabbing bitches) then dont worry about me," this statement makes it a decision, he is taking the decision to be gay, he is using his brain to choose this, go ahead read and you will see what I meant and you will find another excuse to sustain homosexuality but he said it here and all thoses who are following this thread knows that I am saying the truth, even when they support gays, people just takes the decision to be gay because they have a sexual disorder.

You no making intelligent argument no. Why does child needing mother and father. In gay couple one is mother and one can being father. Why they no being good enough? Can we catagorise mother is female with vagina and father male with penis. So gay is no being female or male? Tell me why they being gays cannot bringing up the kids. What is wrong with them? What do they lacking?

Good question Hotrod, I will answer you they are lacking of answers, they only answer what they can, what is easier for them the rest they just ignore it, to continue in their mistake, didn't you see that they didn't answer about the little girls?

Every child needs a mother and a father and that have to be part of the rights of the children, thy have the right to go to school, to be taken to hospital, the right to play, to eat ect.. and they have the right to live with a father and a mother.

Good question Hotrod, I will answer you they are lacking of answers, they only answer what they can, what is easier for them the rest they just ignore it, to continue in their mistake, didn't you see that they didn't answer about the little girls?

Every child needs a mother and a father and that have to be part of the rights of the children, thy have the right to go to school, to be taken to hospital, the right to play, to eat ect.. and they have the right to live with a father and a mother.

Hey, finally I speaking to someone with interlligence. Thanking you Schumikonen for making answer for me. The rest of them all dissappear no?

are you being serious hotrod?

I dont think that people choose to be gay or not, they are born that way, its who they are they do not choose it. Because of that they should all have equal rights and be supported. However, whether homosexuals can adobt children is a different story. Not only will this cause some problems for the child when they get to school but girls need a mum for all sorts of things that they usually dont want to and cant talk to fathers about and same goes with boys in a female homosexual environment.

I know that this isnt the case for all situations but personally i wouldnt wanna risk ruining a child

Personally I agree with you that there are extra challenges in a gay couple bringing up a child compared to a straight couple doing it. However your final statement implies that we should not ban all gay couples from adopting. Instead there should be a higher burden of proof on them to show that they can cope with the difficulties you mention (and others probably). Remember some parents are always better than others, and it might be better to give a child to a more loving, stable and competent but gay couple than a less perfect straight couple. That only has to be the case once for us to want to allow gay couples to apply like everyone else and be considered on their merits.

It is the nature who decide or not?

If we are going to take nature as a gide, we have to let girls have sex as soon as they have their first period, like nature do, is that the world you want and i ask to thoses who have daughters in here, are you willing to let you child have sex with anybody when she gets her fisrt mentruation?

I know that problaby we got people here who would like that but how "normal" is that? and keep in mind that animals don't get married.

:lol: I like you Schumikonen but your posts here make no sense. A minute ago you were saying that Nature should be our guide, and that because gay couples can't have kids naturally we shouldn't let them adopt, but now you're saying that gay sex is natural because it happens in the animal kingdom, and that therefore we shouldn't just do whatever happens naturally or in the animal kingdom.

Your point about paedophilia is not useful. The child can not reasonably consent to having sex and its rights must be protected. The reasons we are opposed to paedophilia are therefore completely absent in consensual gay sex.

:lol: I like you Schumikonen but your posts here make no sense. A minute ago you were saying that Nature should be our guide, and that because gay couples can't have kids naturally we shouldn't let them adopt, but now you're saying that gay sex is natural because it happens in the animal kingdom, and that therefore we shouldn't just do whatever happens naturally or in the animal kingdom.

Your point about paedophilia is not useful. The child can not reasonably consent to having sex and its rights must be protected. The reasons we are opposed to paedophilia are therefore completely absent in consensual gay sex.

Hey Murray, I like you. But the animals having no conscience no. We people having the conscience. Well mabe the some of us having. Joke. The anus is used for making the Sh#t. Not natural to having penis inside. The person receiving the penis not have fun no (unless loving the pain). But the other having the fun. We living in world with accelerated moral degeneration or decline - you know what I meaning. Soon everything wrong will being accepted. There are many things that can going wrong with gay parents bringing up the poor kids. The mothers love is unique no. And fathers love is unique no. Is designed in our DNA we needing both. Well balance children get love equal from mama and papa. They gay couples no know how to do that. We can be having long argument but in you heart of hearts you having reservations about this thing.

Since I am going to be banned, I shall give you all a taste of what you will be missing before I go :D

There are three questions here; only two are non trivial. Apart from rabid religious fanatics I doubt if anyone would argue taht gay people somehow deserve to be deprived of basic human rights (present count of rabid religious fanatics = 7). So that's that.

The first question, is sexuality a choice? I don't know, it is perhaps plausible that it is a choice for some people. I am surprised at the number of Ayes for that question. I never remember making that decision. The theory that everyone lies somewhere on the line between straight and gay makes no sense to me. It is all in the mind and not rational, but most of us are incapable of being rational about everything - we hold grudges, we succumb to stupid advertising, we fall in love, we get hurt by mere words etc. So the notion that it could be a choice is rather strange to me.

The third question is non trivial insofar as we look at ideal world scenarios. Gay couples cannot bear children. Therefore we can say that they cannot bring up kids. Which of course is rubbish. Many children are brought up by single parents. The fairy tale of two parenst bringing up kids taking equal responsibility is just that. We have no reason to believe that kids brought up by single paernts as a rule end up as some kind of delinquents. Not just that, there are kids who have no parents, parents who don't want them, or parents who really want them :P So if we enforce the dictum that kids acn only be brought up by two parents, one male and one female, there are going to be an awful lot of kids with no suitable parents. Since we don't live in a dream world, since single parents can bring up kids, two could perhaps do better. Perhaps not. Irrelevant. You could argue that mothers make better parents or kids tend to be closer to them, so a motherless child would perhaps be missing out on something. Possible, empirical evidence suggests that, but again, not relevant. We don't have enough goody goody mothers to go around. So we just choose the parents by criteria which make them good parents. If women are better parents, more of them will fit the bill. Which is fair enough.

Since I am going to be banned, I shall give you all a taste of what you will be missing before I go :D

What makes you think your getting banned?

Paranoia will destroy ya..............................

GoodExcellent post Cav. I agree entirely. Just couldn't be arsed to post to that effect.

Well my ban just ended today, and I have no idea what I was banned for. Perhaps you could look at my last few posts and enlighten me :unsure:

Well my ban just ended today, and I have no idea what I was banned for. Perhaps you could look at my last few posts and enlighten me :unsure:

Im not sure what you were banned for either. But on another note its nice to have you here again and that post of yours was certainly long and detailed. If you look through all my posts my longest one is probably half the size of the one you just posted. :D

Why thank you :D It is nice to see you again, or rather not see you again. I turned avatars off since I was browsing the siet at work, and I don't want to look at DC I won't turn them on for now :P

Just a question to all straight people here. Would you be disturbed if a near & dear one reveals that s/he's gay? I'd be.

No reason really, unless it's someone you are in a relationship with. How on earth would a purely platonic relationship with anyone be affected by it. You think homosexuality is sick because everytime you hear the word, you have to bring up an image in your mind. Pretty pointless if you ask me, do you feel the need to construct the same image of every heterosexual couple you meet? Will you find every such image of every such person, young, old, fat, thin, short, tall whatever 'un-sick'. Really I don't undersatnd this compulsion of imagining the sexual proclivities of every person you meet. That must be a very disturbing way to live your life :mellow:

I just find this all very funny as the other day i was talking to a beautiful girl who is about my age and she told me that she was bisexual and i must say that is the best thing a female can say to a man :D

Well if they are beyond reach, I'd rather they're lesbians :P

This girl isnt beyond reach. Though she is pritty close too it. I have to play my cards right :D

Ah ok. I recently met this highly intelligent and very pretty girl only a bit older than me. She's married. To a guy. About twice her age. :wacko:

Ah ok. I recently met this highly intelligent and very pretty girl only a bit older than me. She's married. To a guy. About twice her age. :wacko:

Is he rich as that would explain alot.

No. I mean possibly, doesn't matter, she's loaded and intelligent enough to make plenty more if she wanted. And no social pressure or anything. He's intelligent, I guess it's that :what:

Well that's hardly a problem for you Cav.

I just find this all very funny as the other day i was talking to a beautiful girl who is about my age and she told me that she was bisexual and i must say that is the best thing a female can say to a man :D

Too damn right! Funny how girls never believe us when we say that.