Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Where Do We Stand - Iii

This thread is closed, reason? you are trying to stir up $hit, you do it again and you will be banned..........
Go ahead. Wonder if the free speech warriors who told me to ignore the posts will now ask you to do the same, or are people really that scared to speak up? Or just not bothered? I'll be here, until you ban me permamnetly. So go ahead. I guess this is far more offensive than a guy hurling racist abuse for it to deserve a ban. Waht would I know :what:

'you are trying to stir Sh#t up' isn't a reason either. If you had the vaguest idea about the principles of law, you would cite a rule and a precedent to support it. Of course, if you did, we wouldn't be in this situation.

So carry on, obviously the members of this forum, or the majority of them aren't prepared to stand up to this, they only stand up for free speech when it's an idiot like our friend.

***Memorey flashback, you are right I did applie and was denied and then was asked by Wes after Antonia and CC stepped out, I apologise

Good. Whatever else you do, don't ever dare call me a liar again. Got that?

Anyway, I am tired. Go ahead with the lock and ban thing. I am not leavnig, or dropping this. You haev to make me.

good to see you back with the thread. i was wondering when a new one would be open to post comments.

Pumpdoc's reason to shut the earlier one wasn't very good i must say. when the heat is getting to you you dont shut the thread but apologise and take action on what you have done wrong not kill the voice that was talking about your wrong doings.

I can hear in the background the sound of dead horse flesh being flogged...

He can call you a liar about other things, Cav. Now you are being childish. He admitted you were right. Now give it up.

I can hear in the background the sound of dead horse flesh being flogged...

He can call you a liar about other things, Cav. Now you are being childish. He admitted you were right. Now give it up.

but nothing happened about ctrl300. tha main reason all this started...

Indeed, it's all quite ridiculous.

Seems a bit like a case of double standards, if nothing has indeed happened to ctrl.

Like I said has Ctrl been around? No, why? take a guess.

Now Cav you have backed me into a corner......

He has often left the forum for some time and unfortunatly returned after that, so unless clearly stated that he has been banned nothing has been done

He has often left the forum for some time and unfortunatly returned after that, so unless clearly stated that he has been banned nothing has been done

I am sure he just wont say what happend, now thats like beating the dead horse!

Ok here it go's he's on a lifetime ban, are you fuking satisfied?????

He's been banned more than any other member, but now it's for life, you guys have been getting your panties in a bunch over someone who is no longer here, it's funny and sad.

****s sake Cav, what is your ****ing problem, leave it a ****ing lone! Jesus christ!

Cav's on a 7 day sit down also..................

Cav's on a 7 day sit down also..................

So theres no need for brass knuckles...

both troublemakers are out... -_-

Go ahead. Wonder if the free speech warriors who told me to ignore the posts will now ask you to do the same, or are people really that scared to speak up? Or just not bothered? I'll be here, until you ban me permamnetly. So go ahead. I guess this is far more offensive than a guy hurling racist abuse for it to deserve a ban. Waht would I know :what:

'you are trying to stir Sh#t up' isn't a reason either. If you had the vaguest idea about the principles of law, you would cite a rule and a precedent to support it. Of course, if you did, we wouldn't be in this situation.

So carry on, obviously the members of this forum, or the majority of them aren't prepared to stand up to this, they only stand up for free speech when it's an idiot like our friend.

Good. Whatever else you do, don't ever dare call me a liar again. Got that?

Anyway, I am tired. Go ahead with the lock and ban thing. I am not leavnig, or dropping this. You haev to make me.

I'm surprised "where do you stand 3" is still open. I half expected to see number 4. Keep making your point cav. There are many in agreement with you.

should have said what happened earlier itself, if the mods had, the previous threads wouldn't have been started!

I'm surprised "where do you stand 3" is still open. I half expected to see number 4. Keep making your point cav. There are many in agreement with you.

I guess he cant make his point for the next 7days.

Yeh Cav was warned and yet he still went ahead and made another thread, he has no one to blame but himself!

Although I agree with some of his statements, it got wayyyy irritating with this behaviour with opening these threads.....he had it coming....

These are the most childish pathetic threads ive ever seem... SAD SAD SAD!

These are the most childish pathetic threads ive ever seem... SAD SAD SAD!

I would also add that a lot of your comments made, seem...SAD,SAD,SAD!

Actually you backed yourself in a corner for your inability to control ctrl, wez, yourself,and how about the comments made reasently by schumiwhatever. You have all made remarks that were a little callous towards peoples opinions and made it personal. There was no reason to ban cav for sticking up for the beliefs of most the people who just want to debate issues that are important to us all.Are going to ban me to pumpdic.