Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Renault "most Likeable" In F1 - Briatore

Thursday 25 January at 16:58 : Back to back world champion Renault is F1's "most likeable" team, according to managing director Flavio Briatore.

"We keep the doors open for everybody," the Italian said in Amsterdam, after it was revealed that the French team will continue its run of street demos in 2007 with likely events in Poland, Romania, Dubai, South Africa and Mexico.

It also emerged that Renault has launched an F1 edition of the compact 'Clio' road car, called the 'Renault Sport 197 F1 Team'.

The sporty model has red brake callipers, yellow metallic paint, alloy wheels, formula one-style decals and a numbered plaque.

Only 500 will be available in the UK.

GMMF1

DailyF1News.com

---------------------------------

:errrrrr:

M

I'd have to disagree. I would have said Williams were more likable than Renault!

But Williams have Frank Williams who isnt a very likable person. Red Bull are quite likable and they have a good boss who seems like a nice person.

But Williams have Frank Williams who isnt a very likable person. Red Bull are quite likable and they have a good boss who seems like a nice person.

what about DC? :D

Yeh quite, i dont like red bull, then again i dont like williams or renault. lol. Honda all the way for me :P

hey what do u mean, frank is great, he's a legend!

i dont like renault, mainly cos i dont like briatore, plus how many people really want to support a french team??

"We keep the doors open for everybody," the Italian said in Amsterdam, after it was revealed that the French team will continue its run of street demos in 2007 with likely events in Poland, Romania, Dubai, South Africa and Mexico.

When! Where! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

South Africa... Where when? AWESOME news!!!

And yes, they probably are the most likable team.

I forget that they are a French Team all the time.

Most of the team members are British anyway, and that goes for almost all of the teams.

---

I do like Renault and that car sounds rather good aswell.

i dont like renault, mainly cos i dont like briatore, plus how many people really want to support a french team??

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no, how dare you????????????

I will fight against you with all my brave heart!

:naughty:

Your just p**sed Briatore the greatest talent spotter in F1 history dumped Button for Alonso, not like Button would have 2 WDC's under his belt by now if Briatore kept him so you might aswell drop it.

I'd say Red Bull are most likable, basically because they do have a bit of fun at times, and they have that red bulletin they hand out, thats a laugh for fans.

Your just p**sed Briatore the greatest talent spotter in F1 history dumped Button for Alonso, not like Button would have 2 WDC's under his belt by now if Briatore kept him so you might aswell drop it.

I would say that Peter Sauber was the greatest talent spotter in F1.

He gave Schumi his big break in sports cars

He gave Kimi his first F1 drive

He gave Massa his first F1 drive

And I think he pushed for Kubica with BMW

For him to waste another Ferrari in the wall? :lol:

The only good Ferrari is a wasted Ferrari!

I would say that Peter Sauber was the greatest talent spotter in F1.

He gave Schumi his big break in sports cars

He gave Kimi his first F1 drive

He gave Massa his first F1 drive

And I think he pushed for Kubica with BMW

Waent Sauber payed to give drivers seats by the actual talent spotters paving the drivers way into F1...

Waent Sauber payed to give drivers seats by the actual talent spotters paving the drivers way into F1...

Not that I am aware of