Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

Jenson's Interim Helmet

I like his normal helmet aswell. But this interim design really goes well with the black RA107.

I'm a fan of the white helmet that he has used at the British GP over the last couple of years also.

I trinak it loooks fokcing amazing ocs jensons helmets is the bloody **** b est in the wholeest eworld

I do think Jenson's design was a very clever play on his initials and the Union Jack.

yup, best helmet on grid

The way the union jack is kind of reminds me of Mansell's helmet. Guess there are only so many ways you can stick a union jack on a helmet.

04_03.jpg

02JensonButton_Bell-L.jpg

Yeah it is good and still one of he best helmets eventhough it's not the proper one, but his normal one is easily the most stylish on the grid.

Wow, that new helmet looks really slick.

I guess I prefered the more coloureful version though.

I agree, one of the best on the grid.

its more colourful and stands out more, plus its patriotic what with the flag on the back. I think black and white is a bit boring

Who cares about his head protection.The question is, can he improve, or is he just an average driver. He's still only won 1 race,so big deal! Jenson will never win the championship.

Who cares about his head protection.The question is, can he improve, or is he just an average driver. He's still only won 1 race,so big deal! Jenson will never win the championship.

No, the thread is about Jenson's interim helmet. There have been countless threads to discuss Jenson's credentials. You do not substantiate why he will never be champion.

He is fast, consistent and experienced. He only needs the sniff of a great car and he will be firmly in the title hunt. I'm no fan but only a fool would disagree.

Oh, and if he was to wear this Black helmet on multiple occasions would there be a chance the actual Honda livery would have quite a bit of 'Black' on it?

we wont know that until he gets a car thats up to it

He is fast, consistent and experienced. He only needs the sniff of a great car and he will be firmly in the title hunt. I'm no fan but only a fool would disagree.

sadly there are many of these 'fools'!