Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MasterPlans

Valencia Live Timing

Valencia Testing  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will post the best timing in ongoing testing in Valencia

• McLaren
    • Ferrari
    • Renault
    • RBR
    • Super Aguri
    • Toyota
    • Honda
    • BMW Sauber
    • Williams

The times so far at valencia

Times so far (Courtesy of Renault F1):

1 RAI 1'22 229 8

2 ALO 1'22 481 40

3 HEI 1'23 278 37

4 VET 1'23 742 28

5 TRU 1'23 907 25

6 BAD 1'24 948 13

7 NAK 1'25 173 28

8 MOA 1'25 403 7

9 BAR 1'26 048 6

10 WEB 1'29 056 8

11 ROI 1'29 292 11

12 PIQ - 2

13 FIS - 1

I'll check it out!

Oh and it could be any of the top 3 teams really. Probably McLaren though. Go on Alonso!!

Alonso hit badoer into that spin, btw. Its on youtube already.

Can you post the link please Sato??? I would love to see that.

Wow! Kimi topped with just 8 laps! Fantastic! Good that Kimi is faster than FIA (F*cking Idiot Alonso) by 0.2 something seconds.

Bam, Alonso a second faster then Kimi at the end of the day.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :clap3:

It's not Alonso's fault Badoer is so damned slow! Slower traffic please merge over..............

we the tifosi let the winning do the talking, you kids can entertain yourself at the moment....

Best part is this wasent Alonso even trying to be fast, that was a time .9 off his ultimate best for Valencia with the 2007 car so Kimi is nearly 2 seconds off Alonso so far.

Best part is this wasent Alonso even trying to be fast, that was a time .9 off his ultimate best for Valencia with the 2007 car so Kimi is nearly 2 seconds off Alonso so far.

thats coz he cheated. saw the way he pushed broader out of the track so he could go faster but does not pushg Sato of the track ever. that is juts plain cheating

I'm just kidding btw

:clap3: 5 star + favourited

This truly is a 5 star stuff, BTW who is cheating... Alonso pushing badoer off the track or we are just seeing the true ferrari spirit back in action by delibrately slowing down on the track.

This truly is a 5 star stuff, BTW who is cheating... Alonso pushing badoer off the track or we are just seeing the true ferrari spirit back in action by delibrately slowing down on the track.

brake testing dorbonas twice

we the tifosi let the winning do the talking, you kids can entertain yourself at the moment....

Who you calling 'we'? Tifosi are Italian. You're just a Ferrari supporter :P

Hi

I new here. Never be here before. English not so good but hope nice friends to make.

Hope chat to you all soon. Alonso looking quick but can never say until first race. I sure Ferarri is going to be quick.

Hi

I new here. Never be here before. English not so good but hope nice friends to make.

Hope chat to you all soon. Alonso looking quick but can never say until first race. I sure Ferarri is going to be quick.

Nice to meet you. Your English is good enough for us to understand you and im sure that as you spend more time on the forum your general English skills will improve as has happened with several other members. I also agree with you that Alonso does look quick and im sure Ferrari is going to be right up there competing for victories.