Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MasterPlans

Valencia Live Timing

Valencia Testing  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will post the best timing in ongoing testing in Valencia

• McLaren
    • Ferrari
    • Renault
    • RBR
    • Super Aguri
    • Toyota
    • Honda
    • BMW Sauber
    • Williams

Nice to meet you. Your English is good enough for us to understand you and im sure that as you spend more time on the forum your general English skills will improve as has happened with several other members. I also agree with you that Alonso does look quick and im sure Ferrari is going to be right up there competing for victories.

Hi 'ykickamoocow'. Now I not go for Enlish classes, I just stay on F1 forum. I now save my money. Nice to meet you. You are very clever and give me great idea.

Grrr, YouTube doesn't work at college so i'll have to watch later.

Very impressive times from Alonso though, seems to be settling in just fine.

Welcome HotRod.

Grrr, YouTube doesn't work at college so i'll have to watch later.

Very impressive times from Alonso though, seems to be settling in just fine.

Welcome HotRod.

Thank you JaySorm.

Hi

I new here. Never be here before. English not so good but hope nice friends to make.

Hope chat to you all soon. Alonso looking quick but can never say until first race. I sure Ferarri is going to be quick.

sounds like Borat!!!

welcome to the forum friend

Who you calling 'we'? Tifosi are Italian. You're just a Ferrari supporter :P

where do you pull such useless information out of? cause its brown and stinky! Tifosi is the italian word for a fan. it could be used in various sports, football or F1 or anything else....though in motorsport its largely stands for the supporter of Scuderia Ferrari

:mf_tongue:

What no supporters for Renault & BMW on the polls....come on guys this is not the true picture.

Its not about support for a particular team, its about who would likely be the fastest, i think the poll results quite accurately reflect the realities at Valencia. Expect Mclaren and Ferrari to be the leaders. I dont think Ferrari got through their complete test program yesterday, especially after the circuit dried up. It would be interesting to see the test times for today if the circuit is dry,

anyone know whats the weather at valencia like? I am too lazy to look it up

Its not about support for a particular team, its about who would likely be the fastest, i think the poll results quite accurately reflect the realities at Valencia. Expect Mclaren and Ferrari to be the leaders. I dont think Ferrari got through their complete test program yesterday, especially after the circuit dried up. It would be interesting to see the test times for today if the circuit is dry,

anyone know whats the weather at valencia like? I am too lazy to look it up

Yesterday, Ferrari's main testing program was with Luca. But, Alonso cut Luca's test.

Kimi was just there to get used to the New Ferrari.

I just think so... :unsure:

as you spend more time on the forum your general English skills will improve

Not if he listens to you it won't ykick. ;) (Just kidding. Although internet forums are places where English is used terribly.)

Still wet at Valencia

Guido van der Garde preparing for first run

Wednesday morning at Valencia dawned brighter but still damp as Formula One's first group test of 2007 continued.

Cars were fitted with Bridgestone's wet weather products before lunch, with runners including David Coulthard and Ralf Schumacher getting a taste of their new mounts.

Friday test driver Guido van der Garde was also spotted in pit lane, as the young Dutchman prepares to run in a Super Aguri in order to qualify for his Super License.

Fernando Alonso set the pace yesterday in his McLaren Mercedes MP4-22.

any reason why kimi's front and rear wings are red, and massa's white? i hope they stick with red, looks nicer imo

any reason why kimi's front and rear wings are red, and massa's white? i hope they stick with red, looks nicer imo

Kimi on the new Ferrari and Massa is on last years car :mellow: