Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MasterPlans

Alonso 'not As Good' As Reputation - Briatore - Lol

Quote Begins//

Flavio Briatore has played down the contribution made to Renault's recent success by the now departed back to back champion Fernando Alonso.

The Spanish racer, who has switched to McLaren Mercedes for a new challenge, scored 267 points compared to Giancarlo Fisichella's 130 in 2005 and last year, but boss Briatore insists that the Enstone based team is the real star.

"Fernando is good," the Italian told Auto Motor und Sport, "but not as good as many people think."

Briatore is putting his faith in the Roman 33-year-old Fisichella, to be partnered at Renault this year by rookie Finn Heikki Kovalainen.

Referring to Fisichella, he said: "He beat all of his team-mates until he came to Fernando. <script language=JavaScript> <script src="http://racing.highmetrics.com/racing/high_creas.php?site=rlf1en&section=1221&pg=news&ord=4&rand=4531892551"> "

Briatore also enthused about 25-year-old Kovalainen, who he says "reminds me of a young Schumacher or Alonso," even if Briatore admits that pressuring Heikki to immediately emulate Alonso's feats would be 'wrong'.

But he said: "There is no reason why he cannot become as good as Fernando. Heikki is our investment into the future."

// Quote Ends

Source: http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/new...131101117.shtml

Well Flav is back his two ways. One Alonso is not as good as many people think and then Kovalainen reminds him of Fernando Alonso. IMO the later might be right but the former point shows that Flav is still regretting the loss of Alonso and this is a wrong way to reapy the guy who got Flav's team the driver and constructors championship two years in a row.

On the point of Fisi beating everyone till he ran into Alonso. Flav should note that Alonso is great and he has scored more than twice the points that Fisi had scored for him in 2005 & 2006.

Flavio has a common condition which causes him to talk only through his rear end. i cant remember the last time he said anything which made me think "hmm, intelligent comments there Mr Briatore"

Quote Begins//

Flavio Briatore has played down the contribution made to Renault's recent success by the now departed back to back champion Fernando Alonso.

The Spanish racer, who has switched to McLaren Mercedes for a new challenge, scored 267 points compared to Giancarlo Fisichella's 130 in 2005 and last year, but boss Briatore insists that the Enstone based team is the real star.

Well Flav is back his two ways. One Alonso is not as good as many people think and then Kovalainen reminds him of Fernando Alonso. IMO the later might be right but the former point shows that Flav is still regretting the loss of Alonso and this is a wrong way to reapy the guy who got Flav's team the driver and constructors championship two years in a row.

On the point of Fisi beating everyone till he ran into Alonso. Flav should note that Alonso is great and he has scored more than twice the points that Fisi had scored for him in 2005 & 2006.

sorry guys, many among us might not be disturbed at this news, but Flavio speaketh the truth......

Flavio has a common condition which causes him to talk only through his rear end. i cant remember the last time he said anything which made me think "hmm, intelligent comments there Mr Briatore"

Indeed!!! What a load of dog Sh!t... Well if Renault win both titles in 2007 we know that he is correct, otherwise shut it Flav!

Just the comparison of FA vs GF last season shows us how Fernando dragged Renault screaming and shouting to the double.

Indeed!!! What a load of dog Sh!t... Well if Renault win both titles in 2007 we know that he is correct, otherwise shut it Flav!

Just the comparison of FA vs GF last season shows us how Fernando dragged Renault screaming and shouting to the double.

The same can be said of any other team Wez, there's always one performing better than the other....

Yes. Flavio must eating dog Sh#t. He not knowing what he talk about. Alonso is a very faster than Fisi. And he winning 4 titles for Renault himself. Flavio must shutting up. Now I angry with him

Yes. Flavio must eating dog Sh#t. He not knowing what he talk about. Alonso is a very faster than Fisi. And he winning 4 titles for Renault himself. Flavio must shutting up. Now I angry with him

Hotrod welcome...

whats with the name my friend, are you bragging or something...

Hotrod welcome...

whats with the name my friend, are you bragging or something...

Welcome to you to BradSpeedMan. My full name is Hotsteek Rodnovic. I not bragging but the women all calling me Hot

Welcome to you to BradSpeedMan. My full name is Hotsteek Rodnovic. I not bragging but the women all calling me Hot

I see, well if you're hot you're hot I suppose, and when the women says it it's just fine..... enjoying your post so far mate :thbup:

</B>

I see, well if you're hot you're hot I suppose, and when the women says it it's just fine..... enjoying your post so far mate :thbup:

Thanking you BradSpeedMan. You are a very kind

even though i dont like alonso, i think it would be wrong to say that renault would've won 4 titles with Fisi as lead driver. Renault will miss alonso, they needed him, they know that full well but obviously Flav will state the opposite to try and fool us

even though i dont like alonso, i think it would be wrong to say that renault would've won 4 titles with Fisi as lead driver. Renault will miss alonso, they needed him, they know that full well but obviously Flav will state the opposite to try and fool us

He cun't fooling us. He is the big fool

:lol: Are you serious? What an awesome name! Where are you from?

Fully agree with hotrod that he is a fool...fooling himself.

It is indeed a sad day if we think the principal of the current champion team will just go around sayings things that may make him look stupid.....

Flavio speaketh the truth my TF1 friends...

It is indeed a sad day if we think the principal of the current champion team will just go around sayings things that may make him look stupid.....

You having school/university teachers and you having students. But some students are going be much more inteligent than teacher. But this always make teacher feel good and feel that teacher is hero. But some students have powerful potential.

Now. Flavio is just lucky to have student with powerful potentials. Alonso making Flavio looking good. Thats all

Flav is just playing some psychology with his competitors and trying to hide some of the shortcomings of the renault 2007 challenger.

HotRod....well said, Alonso has made Flav look good.

Quote of the day!!! Well said :clap3:

You having school/university teachers and you having students. But some students are going be much more inteligent than teacher. But this always make teacher feel good and feel that teacher is hero. But some students have powerful potential.

Now. Flavio is just lucky to have student with powerful potentials. Alonso making Flavio looking good. Thats all

Yes mate... In this case clearly Murray Walker, MasterPlans, Jem, You & myself are cleverer than Flav! ^_^

Flav is just playing some psychology with his competitors and trying to hide some of the shortcomings of the renault 2007 challenger.

You guys realise he did the exact same thing leading up to 2006 while Alonso was still driving for them and defending his title? This is exactly why I took the stance Renault favoured Fifi if there was any driver favoured. It continues rather then being a revelation, can't even say it's psychological games against McLaren since he said it when Alonso was driving for Renault aswell. Alonso didnt need such encouragements, he just got on witht he job and did it flawlessly.

Part of me think's Fifi will do some good this year...Flavio does tend to know what he's talking about so he must see something in Fifi I can't yet.

Player, thanks for highlighting that Flav had similar words for Alonso last year too, that is when Alonso had committed himself to McLaren and during the season the better driver of Renault stable went on to win the Championship.