Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopkidding

Watch The Williams Being Built

Great addition to the normal launch of the car, plus they are launching it at their own factory... now if only the car could win... :(

The countdown aid -2 hours till launch for me...., but still didn't show me the whole car :(

like the design of the front wing!

I think Williams have taken the results of the past two years very seriously, there have been a lot of shakeups and now with better funding and sponsorship, I am pretty sure Williams will have a much better year than last. Ofcourse their prized tester Narain is their secret weapon :P

like the design of the front wing!

I think Williams have taken the results of the past two years very seriously, there have been a lot of shakeups and now with better funding and sponsorship, I am pretty sure Williams will have a much better year than last. Ofcourse their prized tester Narain is their secret weapon :P

5 million bucks of secret weapon - Id let anyone test my car for 5 million too :P

1 half of me hopes that williams can get themselves back into the fray this season, it would good to see the old traditional team back with the factory teams :rolleyes: .

But the other half of me hopes they crash and burn like last season after the worst display of reliablity ive seen in a while :mf_tongue:

GO RED BULL!! sexy car :naughty:

1996 dominant year - Damon Hill and Jacques Villeneuve driving.

2007 drivers Alex Qurz & Nico Rosberg. The car is going to have to be an absolute peach in every area for them to get plenty of solid results (and i personally hope it is!)

The car is finished now, so you can drag the slider one step to the left and see it "naked" (white, without sponsor logos or paint).

Pretty cool.

I havent seen any great pictures of the rear of the car, but the front wing looks original, reaching up and to the front of the nose, wonder how things will go this season! So many teams to like these days, seems like I dont care who wins, as long as its not Massa's ferrari :P

Yeah, I really don't want Massa winning. lol

I too, would like to see more of the rear end...

---

The Countdown build thing was very nice. Didn't really follow it but cool idea.