Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

f1cracy

Test Times 2 Day

Pos Driver Team Time Laps

1. Alonso McLaren-Mercedes ( B) 1:12.682 84

2. Fisichella Renault ( B) 1:12.737 37

3. Kovalainen Renault ( B) 1:12.770 43

4. Raikkonen Ferrari ( B) 1:12.869 51

5. Heidfeld BMW-Sauber ( B) 1:13.012 48

6. Trulli Toyota ( B) 1:13.297 46

7. Kubica BMW-Sauber ( B) 1:13.310 42

8. Massa Ferrari ( B) 1:13.574 78 *

9. Barrichello Honda ( B) 1:13.690 72

10. Rossiter Honda ( B) 1:13.732 28 *

11. R.Schumacher Toyota ( B) 1:13.839 31

12. de la Rosa McLaren-Mercedes ( B) 1:14.286 46

13. Nakajima Williams-Toyota ( B) 1:14.401 116

14. Sato Super Aguri-Honda ( B) 1:14.812 36 *

15. Coulthard Red Bull-Renault ( B) 1:15.939 26

16. van de Garde Super Aguri-Honda ( B) 1:26.348 4 *

Is the "cool" smiley intentional, or was it supposed to be a B surrounded by parens?

Its not intentional. I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. The Bridgestone symbol is the same as the sun glasses smily code. Its very irritating.

Means, that (as always) testing times doesnt say anything...

but I

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE TIMES

My theory has always been Ferrari need to be topping the time sheets with plenty of room if they have any hope of being competative enough for a win while Renault can be as low down in midfield and go on to dominate races. McLaren, I don't know...they like to be near the top if they are showing really pace but then this is before MS quit so could be false readings so far with that theory.

looks like ferrari are sandbagging as usual,so are super aguri. :lol:

This is the same story with ferrari last year too and they did not have a great first half season. This year they might not sandbag their perforamance since Kimi have very limited exposure to the ferrari contender. Just a matter of time before kimi gets settled at Ferrari.

It seems that kimi had left his "FEET" in a night club somewhere in Milan or Helsinki. :lol:

I'm just kiddin Ferrari Predators! :P

good one la force supreme des mclaren.

Is anyone else surprised by how low Red Bull seem to be? I do hope they are still running installation routines, otherwise its in for another poor season :-(

Im worried about Honda, they have still not showed good pace at all. The again the car isnt still the finished product aparently, they are getting deelopment parts on it at the livery launch aparently but still, im worried!

What are williams playing at? They only have one car with Nakajima in it to develop it? That looks pretty crazy to me. You can't read anything into the times imho.

Its not intentional. I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. The Bridgestone symbol is the same as the sun glasses smily code. Its very irritating.

I was gonna suggest using [ ]'s around the B instead of parens, but then realized everything after that would be bold.

What are williams playing at? They only have one car with Nakajima in it to develop it? That looks pretty crazy to me. You can't read anything into the times imho.

Yeah it does seem a little weird that they have not been making full use of one of their strengths, Alex Wurz. I expect Wurz will be turning a crazy amount of laps as soon as the new car is launched on Friday.

This is the same story with ferrari last year too and they did not have a great first half season. This year they might not sandbag their perforamance since Kimi have very limited exposure to the ferrari contender. Just a matter of time before kimi gets settled at Ferrari.

Massa is still alive

Is anyone else surprised by how low Red Bull seem to be? I do hope they are still running installation routines, otherwise its in for another poor season :-(

Dont worry about it. Really this is only Red Bull's 2nd day of testing and they have completed less than 80 laps with the new car. This is not enough time to cottect proper data on the cars performance. You have to remember that teams like Renault, Ferrari and McLaren have been testing their cars for quite some time now so obviously they are going to have a advantage over Red Bull who are still learning about the querks of the RB3.

Dont worry about it. Really this is only Red Bull's 2nd day of testing and they have completed less than 80 laps with the new car. This is not enough time to cottect proper data on the cars performance. You have to remember that teams like Renault, Ferrari and McLaren have been testing their cars for quite some time now so obviously they are going to have a advantage over Red Bull who are still learning about the querks of the RB3.

Thats gotta be a disadvantage for Red Bull, i hope they know whats doing before Australia :blink:

Still worried bout Honda though. I think they are going to hve a very tough year!

Yes Honda fans can start to get worried as Honda have been testing the car for awhile now. But im still confident that the reason for Red Bull's slow pace is due to lack of track time.