Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Where Do We Stand - 4

Ok, everyone has had their say so it's time to close out this one also.

No, I didn't have my say because you banned me. I'll come back to this.

So theres no need for brass knuckles...

both troublemakers are out...

Both the troublemakers are moderating this forum. So when are you goign to tell us why you locked my thread, as you are supposed to according to forum rules?

I'll keep updating this thread with moderator misdemeanors, this can serve as a replacement for the moderator abuse forum god knows we need one.

Unless this is locked and I end up banned again :mellow:

I'll keep updating this thread with moderator misdemeanors, this can serve as a replacement for the moderator abuse forum god knows we need one.

Unless this is locked and I end up banned again :mellow:

Please do cav, perhaps we shall call this the postings of the paranoid, and we can crown you king of the paranoid ministrys. :king:

Perhaps you can start by telling me what I was banned for...

You know why, and I'm not getting into a p**sing contest with you, now go off to your ministry and administer, or perhaps you would rather engage in a 'fish slapping' duel. B)

No I don't know why, if it is so blindingly obvious perhaps you could just say it?

Then you have your blinders on.............

Seriously, can you just say it?

Regardless of the amount of times it has been stated in full, part or inferred I'm pretty certain that I'm not the only one sick to death of it all now as it is taking up so many different threads. Then once stated there is no reason to continue on with these topics. :thbdn:

Well that makes two of us, I am sick of being at being at the mercy of the two incompetent fools who moderate this site. We can continue to be sick to death or we can find a solution...

Why don't you just leave if you're not going to stop crying about everything? I was with you on the ctrl thing, but seriously move on.

Seriously, can you just say it?

Regardless of the amount of times it has been stated in full, part or inferred I'm pretty certain that I'm not the only one sick to death of it all now as it is taking up so many different threads. Then once stated there is no reason to continue on with these topics. :thbdn:

Kay, the reason I don't answer him is he knows why, he kept on opening a thread that ecap closed, he did it to stir up $hit, he was told not to, he continued, he was banned. Now he's back like the spoiled child not getting his way and continuing to stir up stuff, that's ok because he's paranoid and I forgive his dilusions, he wants to be banned, it's his myrterdom complex, I don't know and I'm past the point of careing.

Where do we stand on the price of corn going up?

There were protests in Mexico City this week on the price of corn tortillas(a staple in Mexico) going from 5 pesos up to almost 13 pesos a kilo, this has hit the nations people hard as more and more corn production is diverted to make ethenol.

The sad thing is that ethenol is touted as a way to get off of petrol but it is more polluting :eusa_think:

Why don't you just leave if you're not going to stop crying about everything? I was with you on the ctrl thing, but seriously move on.

That 'thing' isn't over, if you think it is fair to ban me for raising the ctrl issue, you can move on...

Kay, the reason I don't answer him is he knows why, he kept on opening a thread that ecap closed, he did it to stir up $hit, he was told not to, he continued, he was banned. Now he's back like the spoiled child not getting his way and continuing to stir up stuff, that's ok because he's paranoid and I forgive his dilusions, he wants to be banned, it's his myrterdom complex, I don't know and I'm past the point of careing.

I think you're trying to stir Sh#t up with your actions now, how do I go about getting you banned?

Are you heartless my good man, don't you worry about the poor?

Hmm. The big thing over here is biodiesel. Trouble is you need to use so much land to get any return on the crop. So the Brazilians will still be chopping down the rainforests, to grow eco friendly fuel crops. Sounds a bit Irish to me.

Hmm. The big thing over here is biodiesel. Trouble is you need to use so much land to get any return on the crop. So the Brazilians will still be chopping down the rainforests, to grow eco friendly fuel crops. Sounds a bit Irish to me.

I think the Brazilians are into ethanol as their new fuel source. I only wish Australia would do the same thing as i think we produce the 2nd highest amount of weat and sugar in the world and as a result create alot of ethanol. Its a shame we dont use this valuable resource.

Indeed, till they solve the problem of expending as much energy as they save alt. fuels will never fly..

Now if we could just pee in our petrol tanks after a trip to the local :eusa_think:

Tried it. Neighbour's car wouldn't run right for days.

:roll::rofl:

Tried it. Neighbour's car wouldn't run right for days.

God know what my car runs on. Its got the acceleration capacity of a wombat and has a similar top speed to a koala which has just taken a sleeping pill.

What do you drive? I've forgotten. I like wombats. What are they for, exactly?

What do you drive? I've forgotten.

A 1982 Mazda 323. Whenever you accelerate (even abit) the engine acts like you have just asked it to do the hardest thing in the world. Its not a quite engine.

I like wombats. What are they for, exactly?

They like to dig holes. Im not sure they do anything else though they are quite aggressive and it wouldnt take much for them to charge you and take a bite out of your leg and slash you with their huge claws. Interestingly scientists have recently discoved that afew thousand years ago there was a wombat which was 3 times larger than the current ones and they also discovered a kangaroo which stood over 3 metres tall our 10 ft. I must say im glad they are gone as i wouldnt want to meet a 10ft kangaroo.

What do you drive? I've forgotten. I like wombats. What are they for, exactly?

I'm not sure what wombats are for...perhaps food? Maybe Chris can pop on and tell us how those southern boys would cook one. As for small fuzzy animals, I'll take the rock hyrax. It has fangs and makes the oddest 'wonking' sound I've ever heard.

I think the dead horse has been flogged so much that its just a skeleton now...

Thanks, Cav.