Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dark rider 13

How Accurate Are The Testing Days

its strange that alonso fans used to constantly argue that Schumacher's massive stats didnt really mean anything, yet they continously use the fact that alonso has 2 titles to kimi's 0 to argue that alonso must therefore be a better driver

i'm tired, its early. just posting for the hell of it. should be working, i'm bad

No Comment. :naughty:

its strange that alonso fans used to constantly argue that Schumacher's massive stats didnt really mean anything, yet they continously use the fact that alonso has 2 titles to kimi's 0 to argue that alonso must therefore be a better driver

i'm tired, its early.

indeed indeed!

i'm tired, its early. just posting for the hell of it. should be working, i'm bad

I have never discounted MS's achievments, but neither will I place Kimi above Fernando.....yet.

MS>FA>KR surely.

For now, I agree. Kimi has alot to prove still......but certainly MS will remain at the top of that triumverate.

Yeah I agree. And maybe Lewis will feature there in the years to come?

The boy-god's Plan is mysterious and hard for a mere mortal like me to fathom sometimes....I'll pray on it and get you an answer. Amen.

I have been given the answer:

Yes.

Now I'm not very good at this sort of thing so the possibility exists that the 'yes' I received was a rather voyeuristic 'yes' and that Hammy wasn't exactly alone.....

Ah well, it's not for the deity to explain Himself.....

It is more than the times posted, pls check out what the insiders comment on others performance. Head feels that McLaren are the front runners and that is a good indicator.

Indeed. That is the sensible way to interpret testing.

Head needs to wait abit before commenting, he's clearly confused... everyone saying Alonso is the best needs their heads checked first... :D

No Alonso fan answering this question????(excpet mike(but he is more of a lewis fan)

everyone saying Alonso is the best needs their heads checked first... :D

Well, now that Mikey is gone, I suppose a 2-time world champion is next in line for the title 'best'......

No Alonso fan answering this question????(excpet mike(but he is more of a lewis fan)

Not me, because I never used such a lame excuse to back Alonso's greatness. :mf_tongue:

Not me, because I never used such a lame excuse to back Alonso's greatness. :mf_tongue:

well all yur friends have. the so called Alonso group(i think i rename it as Alonso SF) has disappeared.

I'll repete the mantra.....test times don't mean squat, it's like masterbation, it isn't real............

Yeah, you start out looking at testing times by being excited, then eager for the next time to come up, faster, faster you want that next test time....then sudden pleasure at seeing your team and driver top the charts....

....then it all turns into a mess on your palm when the season starts and you see that driver finish 13th in Oz with a full fuel load and a bag of excuses.

Yeah, you start out looking at testing times by being excited, then eager for the next time to come up, faster, faster you want that next test time....then sudden pleasure at seeing your team and driver top the charts....

....then it all turns into a mess on your palm when the season starts and you see that driver finish 13th in Oz with a full fuel load and a bag of excuses.

i thought that is only applicable to honda :P

I'll repete the mantra.....test times don't mean squat, it's like masterbation, it isn't real............

Looks like Mclaren are having sex.

The boy-god's Plan is mysterious and hard for a mere mortal like me to fathom sometimes....I'll pray on it and get you an answer. Amen.

Amen!