Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Jerez Testing

Kimi needs a race to unleash his speed. Even if Massa gets the better of him in testing, it doesn't mean much. Kimi puts his heart into racing, not testing.

well said Mike....

Kimi needs a race to unleash his speed. Even if Massa gets the better of him in testing, it doesn't mean much. Kimi puts his heart into racing, not testing.

Ooh! Make note. Mike says kind words 'bout Kimster Feb 8th 2007, 6:17am. :naughty:

Latest news from Jerez ... It's raining and Renault team have packed their things and are leaving to Catalunya where other 7 teams will join them later , meanwhile the 7 teams remaining in Jerez are waiting for a better weather to go back on track ...

yep!

Kimi is the driver I support....

after GOD BOY LEWIS!

Kimi is still in the acclimatization stage of his Ferrari days remember. It's only testing his speed will come, don't you worry about that my friends.

YEP!

I Know, no body probably cares but "quick Nick" is fastest today followed by Alex in Williams and Timo in a BMW.

BMW didn't even care to test the whole day,they packed up at 3pm and left for Barca.

I Think Ferrari ended up at 4th and apparently Mclaren didn't take the fourth day seriously and ended up 12th & 13th.

Meanwhile RedBull endured a difficult day and caused two or three red flags.

No info about Honda&Toyota.

Yeah, i'm sure we'll see Kimi get right back up there towards the end of the testing period.

Massa has certainly looked more impressive than I expected.

And what on earth did Red Bull do to get 2 or 3 red flags?