Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Jerez Testing

Oh Yes !!!! This is what i've been waiting for i hope they have found a way to fix their problems :D

Go RBR

I really hope your right. So far we know Webber has done a 1:20.629 and Coulthard has done a 1:20.702 which is 4 tenths faster than the fastest Red Bull time yesterday.

Oh Yes !!!! This is what i've been waiting for i hope they have found a way to fix their problems :D

Go RBR

I think Webbo stopped on track with a problem guys... but both RB's posting competitive times are a good sign....

I really hope your right. So far we know Webber has done a 1:20.629 and Coulthard has done a 1:20.702 which is 4 tenths faster than the fastest Red Bull time yesterday.

We have a long day of testing ... so i am expecting a good show from the RBR ... how'ever can i have the link of the live timing ? cause i just went into Jerez website and i can't yet find the live timing results

[quote name='TripleR' post='171111' date='Feb 7 2007, 10:12 PM']how'ever can i have the link of the live timing ? cause i just went into Jerez website and i can't yet find the live timing results[/quote]

Jerez doesnt have any live timing. The only tack i know of that has live timing for F1 tests is Circuit de Catalunya and they are holding F1 tests on 12th, 13th and 14th of February.

Oliepomp was oorzaak stilvallen Webber

11:13 - De reden van de rode-vlagsituatie die zojuist is opgelost was een probleem met de oliepomp van Webber. Waarschijnlijk was er een slang losgesprongen waardoor er olie op de baan terecht kwam. Ook werd het zojuist bekend dat de test in Jerez mogelijk naar vrijdag wordt uitgebreid, voor een uitgebreid bericht zie de voorpagina.

It's saying something about an oil leak and he came to a stop. also something about a spring loose(i think)....it's not that serious ykick ^_^

EDIT: His stop on the track caused a flag situation, I don't think anyone is running at the moment

Oliepomp was oorzaak stilvallen Webber

11:13 - De reden van de rode-vlagsituatie die zojuist is opgelost was een probleem met de oliepomp van Webber. Waarschijnlijk was er een slang losgesprongen waardoor er olie op de baan terecht kwam. Ook werd het zojuist bekend dat de test in Jerez mogelijk naar vrijdag wordt uitgebreid, voor een uitgebreid bericht zie de voorpagina.

It's saying something about an oil leak and he came to a stop. also something about a spring loose(i think)....it's not that serious ykick ^_^

EDIT: His stop on the track caused a flag situation, I don't think anyone is running at the moment

Yep, oil pump failure. ^_^

Hey guys,how do you paste a pic at the bottom?for example ykick has all the socceroos jumping in celebration pic.

Yep, oil pump failure. ^_^

Hey guys,how do you paste a pic at the bottom?for example ykick has all the socceroos jumping in celebration pic.

go to my controls....edit signature on the left ... :)

CAt the top of the page click on 'My Controls' then on the left side of the page there is a list. Under the subheading 'Personal Profile' you will find a section called 'Edit Signature'. Click on that then all you have to do is add your signiture just like you would add a photo to the forum.

CAt the top of the page click on 'My Controls' then on the left side of the page there is a list. Under the subheading 'Personal Profile' you will find a section called 'Edit Signature'. Click on that then all you have to do is add your signiture just like you would add a photo to the forum.

Yeah i'm trying but all i could do was update my avatar and my personal photo. there is no 'browse your computer for a pic' link in the edit signature section. little help guys. :blush:

Yeah i'm trying but all i could do was update my avatar and my personal photo. there is no 'browse your computer for a pic' link in the edit signature section. little help guys. :blush:

No. You must use a image which is on the internet. If you make the image you want to use a attachment on this website so i can download it then i will set it up for you and give you the link.

Lost you there mate.

Alright. I recommend creating a account on

www.photobucket.com

then you can upload your imagine from your computer to the internet.

did david also stopped on track? I've seen some pics on xpb.cc :S

maybe not... hahahaha i can't see stupid thumbs with all those tags and my monitor configuration...

Kimi Raikkonen is zojuist gestopt vlak voor bocht twee, waarschijnlijk met een technisch of mechanisch probleem. Daardoor is de vierde rode vlag-situatie van de dag een feit. Opvallend is dat Ferrari vandaag niet zoveel rijdt.

technical problem....???

Sh#t!

Kimi Raikkonen is zojuist gestopt vlak voor bocht twee, waarschijnlijk met een technisch of mechanisch probleem. Daardoor is de vierde rode vlag-situatie van de dag een feit. Opvallend is dat Ferrari vandaag niet zoveel rijdt.

4th red flag of the day?? :S