Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

The Film Thread

Does that mean that you really like Bond, or that you're trying to tell us to better have something for you on your birthday? XD

:lol: Yeah! 007 rocks. I want to be one of those kick-a## bond girls, not the ones that just roll over and end up in his bed. I want to drive fast cars, and beat up bad guys, whilst looking absolutely stunning, running in my six inch heels. Then we'll talk some pillow talk baby!!!! :lol::lol:

hmm..so the new bond movie has given more than a quantum of solace to you.

You could say that!!

I saw Lucky Number Slevin, what an awesome film, really enjoyed it.

Mmmmm Josh Hartnett. Watched that myself. Is awesome film, especially Bruce Willis and his kansas city shuffle. Ben Kingsley is awesome in this film too.

Saw my first spaghetti western "The good, the bad & the ugly". Good technical finesse considering it was 1964. Fairly entertaining. Clint Eastwood's "...god hates idiot also." made me laugh my a## off.

Agreed

Saw my first spaghetti western "The good, the bad & the ugly". Good technical finesse considering it was 1964. Fairly entertaining. Clint Eastwood's "...god hates idiot also." made me laugh my a## off.

It's a spaghetti western? I thought it was a documentary about Paul, maure and Andres.

Agreed

It's a spaghetti western? I thought it was a documentary about Paul, maure and Andres.

I hope you don't mean it in that order!

:lol:

Well...he has a point there!

At the risk of offending Paul(well, he's used to that anyway I think :P ), I'd change the order. Only Maure is in the proper place. Of course that it's fine for a joke but.... it's just not right XD

At the risk of offending Paul(well, he's used to that anyway I think :P ), I'd change the order. Only Maure is in the proper place. Of course that it's fine for a joke but.... it's just not right XD

Ok,so me for the good,maure for the bad and you for the ugly!Everybody happy? :lol:

You only saw it recently? Man, that's ] thei] western movie...absolute gem!

I recommend "The outlaw Josey Wales" too

Ok,so me for the good,maure for the bad and you for the ugly!Everybody happy? :lol:

Since when are you good? I only associate with bad people (you can always ask Murray to confirm it XD) :P

His finest hour. 'Pale Rider' might be his second.

Is Martin Scorsese's "King of Comedy" a documentary about you?

You only saw it recently? Man, that's ] thei] western movie...absolute gem!

IIRC, your email ended in mgm.co.za. Do you work for MGM?

Since when are you good? I only associate with bad people (you can always ask Murray to confirm it XD) :P

I just called you ugly,oh and robbed an old woman in the street,but other than that I'm a saint.

Awwwww see guys? Ain't she sweet? And gullible? :eekout:

Awwwww see guys? Ain't she sweet? And gullible? :eekout:

<_<

You just got rid of the only one in the whole forums that was on your side. Good thing I found a guy called George around here, sounds like a nice guy...

<_<

You just got rid of the only one in the whole forums that was on your side. Good thing I found a guy called George around here, sounds like a nice guy...

Oh, well...you would've found out sooner or later, anyways :lol:

Agreed!!! Really good story line and superb ending.

Guys, What are good TV series at the moment???

At the moment Im watching Heroes, Prison Break, Dexter & Dirty Sexy Money... All of which are pretty good!

Guys, What are good TV series at the moment???

At the moment Im watching Heroes, Prison Break, Dexter & Dirty Sexy Money... All of which are pretty good!

Those are 2 of the best already :thbup: ... Tune in to House on Monday evenings Wez, sort of comedy, but delightfully weird. Other than that, I don't follow much

Those are 2 of the best already :thbup: ... Tune in to House on Monday evenings Wez, sort of comedy, but delightfully weird. Other than that, I don't follow much

Nice one thanks bud! Actually I've heard a lot of good things about house.