Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

The Film Thread

Yeah,I hate Star Wars,too,and.........

LORD OF THE RINGS!

:unsure: Please beat me gently...

Get out of my life...now.

Before you smote her ruin upon the mountainside!!!....

Ahem.. Lord of the Rings eh?...meh..

Before you smote her ruin upon the mountainside!!!....

Ahem.. Lord of the Rings eh?...meh..

:lol:

Well, I am a nerd, after all. But I am useless at math, I think Star Trek is boring and about Star Wars, I only enjoyed the first trilogy..and that was when I was 8-10 y.o. So I need to have some nerdy traits or I would lose my membership!

I read Lord of the Rings for the first time when I was 8-9, and, along with Antoine de Saint Exupery's "Little Prince" are the only books from my childhood that I keep reading again and again...and again.

All of this cerebral $hit, Debbie does Dallas, Deep Throat and Behind te Green Door. Now there's is some fine flicks. :naughty:

Well, I am a nerd, after all. But I am useless at math, I think Star Trek is boring and about Star Wars, I only enjoyed the first trilogy..and that was when I was 8-10 y.o. So I need to have some nerdy traits or I would lose my membership!

I read Lord of the Rings for the first time when I was 8-9, and, along with Antoine de Saint Exupery's "Little Prince" are the only books from my childhood that I keep reading again and again...and again.

I guess I'm a nerd too, I love LOTR. I've read the trilogy many times. The Children of Hurin was a refreshing read too!

:(

Oh my.I feel so bullied.You dump me out of your plane,then out of your life...

I wanna suicide.Anyone has got the extended version of Lord of the Rings?

All of this cerebral $hit, Debbie does Dallas, Deep Throat and Behind te Green Door. Now there's is some fine flicks. :naughty:

Behind the green door? never hear of it.... sounds very interesting I say :D

:(

Oh my.I feel so bullied.You dump me out of your plane,then out of your life...

I wanna suicide.Anyone has got the extended version of Lord of the Rings?

Bad Taste. Dougal and the Blue Cat. Eraserhead. Delicatessen. Das Boot. The Duellists. Blue Velvet.

Just a few of the greatest films known to man.

Bad Taste. Eraserhead. Das Boot. Blue Velvet.

Just a few of the greatest films known to man.

#'s 1, 5 and 3 in my top ten.

#'s 1, 5 and 3 in my top ten.

There were only four films there :eusa_think:

BTW Bad Taste was great. Also "Adrenaline", a French film was around here at the approximate same time Bad Taste was available. It was great too, lots of black humor. You should definitely watch it.

There were only four films there :eusa_think:

BTW Bad Taste was great. Also "Adrenaline", a French film was around here at the approximate same time Bad Taste was available. It was great too, lots of black humor. You should definitely watch it.

Sorry bad taste is not on my list, #2 is Audition

:nono1:

More to love, my dear elgo! Seriously, I'm curious what pumpdoc thought needed editing..? I never got to read the original comment and now I'm curious!

Well, hopefully elgo you took my comment in the light-hearted way in which it was meant! I've said the same to Steve-O many times.... :lol:

I always join threads late .... Oh well ...

Overall faves, in no particular order: Blade Runner, Reservoir Dogs, Alien, Star Wars (the originals, not that animated crap Lucas spewed recently), Fight Club ... ehh, some other stuff (Luc Besson, Ridley Scott, Quentin Tarrantino, the Coen brothers).

Saw I Am Legend, actually liked it better than Omega Man ... Looking forward to 3.10 to Yuma, No Country and The Assassination of Jesse James. Also looking forward to Harold and Kumar go to Amsterdam...

Edit: By the way, can you tell I'm getting close to 300 posts?

I always join threads late .... Oh well ...

Overall faves, in no particular order: Blade Runner, Reservoir Dogs, Alien, Star Wars (the originals, not that animated crap Lucas spewed recently), Fight Club ... ehh, some other stuff (Luc Besson, Ridley Scott, Quentin Tarrantino, the Coen brothers).

Saw I Am Legend, actually liked it better than Omega Man ... Looking forward to 3.10 to Yuma, No Country and The Assassination of Jesse James. Also looking forward to Harold and Kumar go to Amsterdam...

Edit: By the way, can you tell I'm getting close to 300 posts?

Isn't it called, Harold and Kumar escape from Gautanamo Bay??

Anyways even i am waiting for it, The trailor seems very funny (on youtube)

Isn't it called, Harold and Kumar escape from Gautanamo Bay??

Anyways even i am waiting for it, The trailor seems very funny (on youtube)

Haven't seen a trailer yet, I need to look . . . As for its title... It's changed three or four times already, so you could very easily be right.