Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Omg Its Snowing Like Mad

I ****ing love today, all lectures and stuff are cancelled, no bus's are running here and its ****ing at least 8 inches thock of snow here in hatfield now. Been up since 3am having snowball fights n stuff. ****ing love uni!

I ****ing love today, all lectures and stuff are cancelled, no bus's are running here and its ****ing at least 8 inches thock of snow here in hatfield now. Been up since 3am having snowball fights n stuff. ****ing love uni!

I have never touched snow, or seen it in real life, with this ever changing global warming thingiemagie, maybe someday....

somewhere in SA there is a mountain peak that's covered with thin layers of snow annually, have'nt made that trip yet....

Im such a big kid. I just love it when it snows and tbh this is the thickest snow i've seen this far down south for about 10 years!

No snow down here in South Devon, only on the moors I suspect. I hope it clears up soon as I know a lot of people who will be needing to travel around!

Only started to fall here around 80 minutes ago, starting to settle though, I personally am not a fan, im a driving instructor and as such cannot work in snow :(

I have never touched snow, or seen it in real life, with this ever changing global warming thingiemagie, maybe someday....

somewhere in SA there is a mountain peak that's covered with thin layers of snow annually, have'nt made that trip yet....

You should really try to go skiing some time. It has to be one of my favourite sports to actually play and as soon as i get enough money im going to Canada for a skiing holiday.

Hehe, I heard it's pretty hairy snow-wise in Britonia. :P

We have -30 celsius and loads of snow. There'll be snow until April.

Only started to fall here around 80 minutes ago, starting to settle though, I personally am not a fan, im a driving instructor and as such cannot work in snow :(

What? My instructor still gave lessons in the snow, although I must admit that was more than 20 years ago.

I have been to theme parks having something like a snow hall where a silencer like barrel spits out snow and the floor is all ice, cant walk, I remember watching an arrogant chick break her heals and land on her back an started cursing the guys who built it....

yeah, someday when it all melts we can meet in Mount Everest, I think I am closer to it compared to you guys! :naughty:

only just got back in. Im not well but that aint stopping me, however my room is full of snow cos i left my window open and ****s have thrown snowballs in my room.

At least we have a new use for baking trays.

good for you Ben, dont let your inner child escape you!!

it snowed here in bristol too for the first time in a couple of years, didnt last long though.

i'm worried though cos my cat went out yesterday during the day, and still hasnt come home, and she doesnt uually stay out much in these cold times

If is snowing the highest snow over there? where the **** in global warming huh???

Over here it is toooooooooooooooo cold to go out. we wait indors until the bus comes and then everyone charges to get the bus

If is snowing the highest snow over there? where the **** in global warming huh???

Global warming is over in Australia at the moment. Im getting close to doing a rain dance :D

Al Gore says it isn't really snowing, Ben. You are imagining it.

May i just say that WHY DIDNT AMERICANS VOTE IN AL GORE WHEN THEY HAD THE CHANCE instead of voting in a nutcase with the intelligence of a vegetable. Al Gore was over in Australia 6 months ago and he seemed like a great man. I wonder if he wants the position of Australian PM :eusa_think::)

May i just say that WHY DIDNT AMERICANS VOTE IN AL GORE WHEN THEY HAD THE CHANCE instead of voting in a nutcase with the intelligence of a vegetable. Al Gore was over in Australia 6 months ago and he seemed like a great man. I wonder if he wants the position of Australian PM :eusa_think::)

He's a nut and you can have him.

He's a nut and you can have him.

Its all relative. In the interviews he gave while in Australia he seemed extremely intelligent and cared alot about the planet which i think are good qualities. Our current PM only has 1 of those attributes and your current President has neither.

It was a bit mad driving into work. I work on a farm and it took me three attempts at a hill. Amazing the amount of lightweights who didn't even bother trying to get in. Anyhow, it looked like i might end up getting stuck there so i finished early and came home. After i cleared my drive and path i built this snowman. He's quite a good laugh. We opened a couple of cans and talked a lot of white trash.

Top snow sculpting Steve. Incidentally, Scimitar + snow = laughing like a loon and then going backwards when you meant to go forwards. Won't get rid of this grin for weeks.

Top snow sculpting Steve. Incidentally, Scimitar + snow = laughing like a loon and then going backwards when you meant to go forwards. Won't get rid of this grin for weeks.

Thanks Russ. You took your beloved out in the snow? Fair play. Yep, that's having the power at the right end for you. I have wrong wheel drive unfortunately; okay for hills, crap for thrills.

Its all relative. In the interviews he gave while in Australia he seemed extremely intelligent and cared alot about the planet which i think are good qualities. Our current PM only has 1 of those attributes and your current President has neither.

Of course he did, he's a politician. His job is to 'seem' to be something. Doesn't change my opinion of him, though. He's a nut.

It was a bit mad driving into work. I work on a farm and it took me three attempts at a hill. Amazing the amount of lightweights who didn't even bother trying to get in. Anyhow, it looked like i might end up getting stuck there so i finished early and came home. After i cleared my drive and path i built this snowman. He's quite a good laugh. We opened a couple of cans and talked a lot of white trash.

......and Steve had to fix the snowman's head when Frosty tried to smash the beer can on his own, slushy forehead.

Of course he did, he's a politician. His job is to 'seem' to be something. Doesn't change my opinion of him, though. He's a nut.

Its all relative i guess. He is more sane than your current President who invades countries just bacause they have a funny sounding name.

Its all relative i guess. He is more sane than your current President who invades countries just bacause they have a funny sounding name.

Then why don't we invade Montenegro?

Then why don't we invade Montenegro?

Can you imagine what the PC police woudl do with that invasion? "Bush has just invaded the black mountain!! Thousands of terrified Persons of African Descent run from the evil white devils!!"

ykick, Gore may be more sane than Bush, but he's still a nut.