Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

I'm Famous!!

Not really, but I was mentioned in the latest F1 Rejects podcast! I was the guy wanting third place in the competition. That was really a stretch because my entry sucked, but what the heck, aim for the moon!!

urrrrrmmm... Well Done I guess ;)

Not really, but I was mentioned in the latest F1 Rejects podcast! I was the guy wanting third place in the competition. That was really a stretch because my entry sucked, but what the heck, aim for the moon!!

I have no idea what you're talking about but congratulations anyway.

I'm not familiar with any of the podcasts on the 'internets' either, but congratulations Mike all the same!!!!!

Well done. :lol:

I've had my F1 article published online!

So that's your first minute of fame, you have 14 minutes left... wonder what they'll be. :eusa_think:

:blink:

I'm not familiar with any of the podcasts on the 'internets' either, but congratulations Mike all the same!!!!!

Ah, Jay, you wrongly paint me as a Bush neo-conservative. You are quite incorrect there and I'd caution you against forming those opinions based on a few forum posts! Thanks for the congrats, though my friend!

So that's your first minute of fame, you have 14 minutes left... wonder what they'll be. :eusa_think:

Well, maybe 13 minutes as I've had an article published in National Speed Sport News here in the states.

Ah, Jay, you wrongly paint me as a Bush neo-conservative. You are quite incorrect there and I'd caution you against forming those opinions based on a few forum posts! Thanks for the congrats, though my friend!

Well, maybe 13 minutes as I've had an article published in National Speed Sport News here in the states.

No no no Mike, I didn't mean like that. I've taken to calling it that - a bit of a running joke that my g/f started (though you're right, it is an obvious referrence to Dubya) - and it just kind of spilled over onto the forum. I genuinely wasn't taking a poke at you my friend, I wasn't. I would never presume to compare you to him - you're far too eloquent for that!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Geez I deeply envy you for F1 rejects is an awesome site!

Yeah, bet you saved that. lol

Congratulations though, love to have something like that.

Guess i'll have to enter something first though.

I would never presume to compare you to him - you're far too eloquent for that!!!!

Yep. Although it is easy to misunderestimate a puma too.

Wasn't it supposed to be 30 seconds to fame?? That means 29 seconds left at that particular time. Well done old chap

Nice job Mike. I'm going to see if I can get on F1Weekly's weekend show sometime in the near future with Desiree, hope it goes well.

I'm taking a bit of a break from the forum, but there are a few...er....loose threads to take care of.

Hwats was the podcast on, can you post the link?

www.f1rejects.com Should be a link there for their podcast. I highly recommend it.

No no no Mike, I didn't mean like that. I've taken to calling it that - a bit of a running joke that my g/f started (though you're right, it is an obvious referrence to Dubya) - and it just kind of spilled over onto the forum. I genuinely wasn't taking a poke at you my friend, I wasn't. I would never presume to compare you to him - you're far too eloquent for that!!!!

Sorry, my bad! All the political talk lately has gotten me a bit edgy. No worries, my friend!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Geez I deeply envy you for F1 rejects is an awesome site!

Indeed it is. If you can, listen to the podcast. If you think the website is great, you'll flip over the 'cast.

Yep. Although it is easy to misunderestimate a puma too.

Making people misunderestimate me is my strategery. :D

Nice job Mike. I'm going to see if I can get on F1Weekly's weekend show sometime in the near future with Desiree, hope it goes well.

Excellent! Let us know what happens with that.

OK, I'll see everybody in a week or so....my return thread will be about the wonderful, splendiferous, totally engrossing V8 series! Go Winterbottom!

OK, I'll see everybody in a week or so....my return thread will be about the wonderful, splendiferous, totally engrossing V8 series! Go Winterbottom!

Im glad your enjoying the series. I only wish some of those drivers got the chance of driving in Europe and potentially even formula 1.

PS Anyone who knows the results of the 2006 V8 Supercars series shouldnt mention them over the next few days as i would hate to spoil the surprise for Mike.