Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

General Music Thread

Don't care. Liam Gallagher loves them, A member of Guns N Roses loves them, and offered his band for their tour next year to be their live band. The rock music press love them, the tabloid and broadsheet press love them, and clearly enough of the public do since The Promise is the fastest selling single of 2008 so far! 'Nuff said!

Probably because the girls are Oasis groupies???

I could never forgive Cheryl from girls Aloud for marrying that Ashley Cole piece of Chav sh!t <_<

Probably because the girls are Oasis groupies???

I could never forgive Cheryl from girls Aloud for marrying that Ashley Cole piece of Chav sh!t <_<

I doubt they are Oasis groupies, minus Sarah Harding, because the rest love RnB music. I love how people still hate them, a lot of it is to do with the fact they see them as chavs, brainless, talentless etc. Quite how they are brainless or chavs is beyond me, since they are by far the most intelligent girlband and probably among the most intelligent of all commercial pop artists! I dont care what others think anyway, they have enough fans, and their music makes me happy, and makes me feel good! Music is all subjective anyway!

:roll:

That song really touched my emotions, man. Shockingly stunning. You made me cry. Here's a few more songs that genuinely capture how I feel sometimes in this crazy world of ours.

Lol. I wouldn't say that any of them were chavs either.

Great pop band and I hope that they keep going for a few more years.

I went to see The Sugababes live, they were pretty good. Perhaps even superior to GA.

Except the scouze accent on the one Sugababe does little for me im afraid!

I went to see The Sugababes live, they were pretty good. Perhaps even superior to GA.

Isn't that like saying dog sh!t smells better than vomit?

I've been listening to 'A Decade In The Sun' by the Stereophonics, it's rather good music, chills me out. Other than that I've been listening to The Killers latest offering which is often referred to as 'Day & Age' because that's its name, it's not as good as that Hot Fuss album they done, but it isn't bad, the songs are meaningless but they do meaningless better than most.

What abooot that new GNR album, I've heard it's crappy, but I haven't heard it (and can't say I know much of the band anyway).

Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy VII - Cosmo Canyon

I know its video game music, but this one has stuck with me for life....

Ah!! Diablo II. Amazing music! Thank you!!

I love your avatar :D

And the music is also cool :)

Cheers, Tanita! I often argue with my boyfriend about who is the most evil FF7 character. I say Hojo, he says Sephiroth. :lol: (Speaking of Manga, I got a few new Naruto books today!! :D )

Cheers, Tanita! I often argue with my boyfriend about who is the most evil FF7 character. I say Hojo, he says Sephiroth. :lol: (Speaking of Manga, I got a few new Naruto books today!! :D )

Hah, I get those for free, would never buy them otherwise XD

I collect Fullmetal Alchemist (same genre, much better), and read more mature ones (too expensive to buy though xD)