Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

Jacques Has An Attack Of The Verbals.....

Yes...classy.... *flashbacks of Kimi saying he was having a Sh#t on live TV, falling face first off a boat and his nightclub antics*

And people say he has no personality, pah!! :D

Am I the only one who likes Kimi's personality, or maybe lack of, depending on your point of view? I just think it's funny when they interview him and you can almost hear the interviewers racking their brains trying to get him to say something more and they never succeed! :lol:

As for JV - good driver, outspoken, some of his comments are funny, but to be honest, some of his comments do sound like sour grapes at times.

Am I the only one who likes Kimi's personality, or maybe lack of, depending on your point of view? I just think it's funny when they interview him and you can almost hear the interviewers racking their brains trying to get him to say something more and they never succeed! :lol:

As for JV - good driver, outspoken, some of his comments are funny, but to be honest, some of his comments do sound like sour grapes at times.

nope you're not the only one ;) kimi doesn't give a f*ck what ppl think whether he's boring or not lol that's why he's awesome :D

nope you're not the only one ;)kimi doesn't give a f*ck what ppl think whether he's boring or not lol that's why he's awesome :D

lol yes, he's different. He's not the normal macho-mediafriendly-doctorish-stiff-meticulous-perfectpublicityspeaking-suckingup-whatevertheythinktheyare type.....

These outer character appearance comes from the days of Prost, and they've followed that routine ever since...

but not Kimi, he's "like a breath of fresh air", different....

Yes...classy.... *flashbacks of Kimi saying he was having a Sh#t on live TV, falling face first off a boat and his nightclub antics*

Button backing out of a contract is hardly classy either but sure the baggy canadian is in a league of his own with lacking class.

Fifi beat Button as a teammate...

Yeah.....but thats nothing, unlike the CHAMP he never moaned about his team or team mate despite the maximum support.

But he seems to be more free with the Finnish press. Am I right Finns?

nope you're not the only one ;)kimi doesn't give a f*ck what ppl think whether he's boring or not lol that's why he's awesome :D

Why should he care? :clap3:

lol yes, he's different. He's not the normal macho-mediafriendly-doctorish-stiff-meticulous-perfectpublicityspeaking-suckingup-whatevertheythinktheyare type.....

These outer character appearance comes from the days of Prost, and they've followed that routine ever since...

but not Kimi, he's "like a breath of fresh air", different....

monosylabusyetfastusfuriousevenmoreferociouswitferrariandisgonamassacremassa!

monosylabusyetfastusfuriousevenmoreferociouswitferrariandisgonamassacremassa!

:wtf: Is this the Theory of Metamorephical Resources thread again?

:wtf: Is this the Theory of Metamorephical Resources thread again?

bah! no...be quite :lol: just kidding guys....just cheering for kimi....its good to have arguements like this as long as it doesn't get dirty! anyways...goodnight guys...time 4 me to hit the bed!

It's contagiousephorical.

This is like the Ykick virus!! Nowihaveittoophorical :doh:

(We know you were kidding AG! And yes, it was fun! :D Good night!)

Fifi beat Button as a teammate...

How can you compare that to Button beating Jacques?

Jacques knew the team, knew the car and was beaten - something that shouldn't be happening - definitely not from the word go.

Jenson didn't know the team, didn't know the car and was beaten - something that was inevitable with his attitude that year and even he accepts that was a bad year for him - the worst in his career. Since then, no team mate has beaten him, so I guess he has learnt from his lesson of being beaten by poor attitude, now can we say the same of Jacques...

Why do Kimi fan's say all he needs is a good car to win a championship? oh and by good they mean bulletproof and very fast....oh hey give everyone in F1 that same car aswell and he wouldnt.

All your saying is Kimi will win if he's got the most reliable and fastest car...bravo!

Why not say he should get a competative car and we can see him prove himself, a more fair proposition and in line with what other fan's would wish for their drivers.

Let me put it this way: If Kimi gets a car that is AS good as Alonso's, Fernando will have no chance.

Unfortunately, now that Kimi will win championship with Ferrari Alonso fans will probably say: 'well, everybody would win with a car like that'.

Oh well, maybe they will at least stop talking about Alonso's 'superior mechanical sympathy'...

But he seems to be more free with the Finnish press. Am I right Finns?

No, unfortunately you are not :clap3:

For finns it is just maybe even more obvious how VERY different his personality is compared to rest of the people...

That's probably the reason why he can be so consentrated in fast laps and drives continously on the limit... he doesn't really give a Sh#t, if mistakes come... Like he doesn,t give a Sh#t about anything else in the world...

It will bee hilarious to see, how Italian press can handle that, when they finally fully understand it.

Are you still posting about a washed up has been? Shame on you folks...............

Let me put it this way: If Kimi gets a car that is AS good as Alonso's, Fernando will have no chance.

Unfortunately, now that Kimi will win championship with Ferrari Alonso fans will probably say: 'well, everybody would win with a car like that'.

Oh well, maybe they will at least stop talking about Alonso's 'superior mechanical sympathy'...

Beating Schumacher with a superior car is much more of a challenge then Kimi could every give Alonso, stick Kimi in the 2006 Ferrari and it would have all been over much faster. So Kimi in a car AS good as Alonso's would be a walk in the park for the double world champion.

Fact is Kimi needs a car much better then the rest to win a WDC (JV style) in order to make up for his lack of F1 pilot abilitys.

Are you still posting about a washed up has been? Shame on you folks...............

Yeh that's right, quit posting about SHU...he is gone, gone, gone, and he apparently does not even have the guts to go and try NASCAR...is that what you meant pumpdoc?? :lol:

Beating Schumacher with a superior car is much more of a challenge then Kimi could every give Alonso, stick Kimi in the 2006 Ferrari and it would have all been over much faster. So Kimi in a car AS good as Alonso's would be a walk in the park for the double world champion.

Fact is Kimi needs a car much better then the rest to win a WDC (JV style) in order to make up for his lack of F1 pilot abilitys.

So, what will your excuse next october?

let me guess:

- Mclaren has left hero down, the engineers have failed to fullfill expectations (no more talking about mechanical sympathy and Alonso's superior driving skills)

- Kimi won championship only because Ferrari is so superior car (no more talking about Massa being team leader)

So, what will your excuse next october?

let me guess:

- Mclaren has left hero down, the engineers have failed to fullfill expectations (no more talking about mechanical sympathy and Alonso's superior driving skills)

- Kimi won championship only because Ferrari is so superior car (no more talking about Massa being team leader)

No test is showing them to be very close in performance and reliability over short and long runs so its looking good for Alonso to secure a 3rd WDC in a row.

Guess you were thrown in to a jail during the 2003 season! :D

Jacques Villeneuve has admitted that he regrets some of the disparaging comments he has made in the past about Jenson Button.Villeneuve now rates Button rather more highly.