Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

Jacques Has An Attack Of The Verbals.....

Hmm, pretty harsh but fair I guess.

And since he almost attacks everyone, it's not so bad.

He does sound a little bitter but is amusing nonetheless.

I try to avoid reading Jacques' comments (im allergic to cow dung), but i am keen to test my new "JV-IAN TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION MACHINE" and i will now publish my translations.....

"Apart from jumping in a car and going fast, he really doesn't care about the rest," declares Jacques. "A complete driver will spend time with the engineers, setting up the team and pushing the team. He doesn't give a s**t, so he isn't up there with Alonso."

JVian translation-"kimi should win a WDC and milk a rich team for absurd money for a year or two, only then are you allowed to drive and not give a Sh#t"

"He's fast, strong and nothing disturbs him," Jacques says of the Honda man. "But he'll have to be in a position to take a shot at the championship if we're to see if he is as good as Alonso. That's highly probable, because he's at least as good as Kimi."

JVian translation-"I badmouthed Button for years while draining BARhonda of millions, and when he became my teammate he thrashed me continually, therefore now i say nice stuff about him"

To his evident sadness, Villeneuve is not so complimentary about Renault's Giancarlo Fisichella. "I want to be positive about Fisi because he's a nice guy...but he just doesn't cut it. He's done. Even if he beats Heikki [Kovalainen], I don't think he's got anywhere to go. He's there as a benchmark for Heikki, and then at the end of the season, or even halfway through, they'll put Nelson Piquet Jr in the car."

Jvian translation-"Im insanely jealous of Fisi, why should he be the only F1 driver to consistently underperform? I also admire Fisi's ability to dig deep and find believable excuses to finish behind his teammate."

With just the faintest trace of bitterness, Jacques notes: "Kubica is fast but made a mistake in every race last year. Any driver who makes a mistake in almost every race is driving too fast for themselves.

Jvian translation- "Kubica must win a WDC in far superior machinery to his competitors before making continual mistakes"

On Nick Heidfeld: "He's a team driver and a hard worker. Sometimes too hard. There comes a point where you just have to go to bed."

JVian translation- "Heidfeld spends his time trying to go faster, this is why he beat me regularly.Maybe I should have gone to bed when i left Williams."

On Rubens Barrichello: "Rubens is better than he showed last year. He just couldn't adapt to the car, and every driver can have that."

Jvian Translation-"I have nothing bad to say about Rubens now he is no longer Schumi"s teammate"

On David Coulthard: "The way he speaks is amazing...He should be running a country or something."

JVian translation-"Please retire & do something else, DC!..Your ability to qualify in the top 16 for over 4 years is beginning to make me look bad."

On Lewis Hamilton: "A very nice character...He's quick but green."

JVian Translation-"If he doesnt win WDC in his rookie year, it means im better than him."

On Tonio Liuzzi: "Nothing special...I don't see how he can be perceived as a serious driver."

JVian translation-"He did not win in his Rookie year,therefore, i must be a better driver."

On Christijan Albers: "A nasty, dirty driver."

JVian Translation-" Albers used to pass me often, in a car much less competitive than mine."

On recovering crashaholic Takuma Sato: "At Aguri, he's stopped doing stupid things, but only by driving slower."

JVian translation-"At BMWsauber, i did stupid things and drove slow."

I try to avoid reading Jacques' comments (im allergic to cow dung), but i am keen to test my new "JV-IAN TO ENGLISH TRANSLATION MACHINE" and i will now publish my translations.....

"Apart from jumping in a car and going fast, he really doesn't care about the rest," declares Jacques. "A complete driver will spend time with the engineers, setting up the team and pushing the team. He doesn't give a s**t, so he isn't up there with Alonso."

JVian translation-"kimi should win a WDC and milk a rich team for absurd money for a year or two, only then are you allowed to drive and not give a Sh#t"

"He's fast, strong and nothing disturbs him," Jacques says of the Honda man. "But he'll have to be in a position to take a shot at the championship if we're to see if he is as good as Alonso. That's highly probable, because he's at least as good as Kimi."

JVian translation-"I badmouthed Button for years while draining BARhonda of millions, and when he became my teammate he thrashed me continually, therefore now i say nice stuff about him"

To his evident sadness, Villeneuve is not so complimentary about Renault's Giancarlo Fisichella. "I want to be positive about Fisi because he's a nice guy...but he just doesn't cut it. He's done. Even if he beats Heikki [Kovalainen], I don't think he's got anywhere to go. He's there as a benchmark for Heikki, and then at the end of the season, or even halfway through, they'll put Nelson Piquet Jr in the car."

Jvian translation-"Im insanely jealous of Fisi, why should he be the only F1 driver to consistently underperform? I also admire Fisi's ability to dig deep and find believable excuses to finish behind his teammate."

With just the faintest trace of bitterness, Jacques notes: "Kubica is fast but made a mistake in every race last year. Any driver who makes a mistake in almost every race is driving too fast for themselves.

Jvian translation- "Kubica must win a WDC in far superior machinery to his competitors before making continual mistakes"

On Nick Heidfeld: "He's a team driver and a hard worker. Sometimes too hard. There comes a point where you just have to go to bed."

JVian translation- "Heidfeld spends his time trying to go faster, this is why he beat me regularly.Maybe I should have gone to bed when i left Williams."

On Rubens Barrichello: "Rubens is better than he showed last year. He just couldn't adapt to the car, and every driver can have that."

Jvian Translation-"I have nothing bad to say about Rubens now he is no longer Schumi"s teammate"

On David Coulthard: "The way he speaks is amazing...He should be running a country or something."

JVian translation-"Please retire & do something else, DC!..Your ability to qualify in the top 16 for over 4 years is beginning to make me look bad."

On Lewis Hamilton: "A very nice character...He's quick but green."

JVian Translation-"If he doesnt win WDC in his rookie year, it means im better than him."

On Tonio Liuzzi: "Nothing special...I don't see how he can be perceived as a serious driver."

JVian translation-"He did not win in his Rookie year,therefore, i must be a better driver."

On Christijan Albers: "A nasty, dirty driver."

JVian Translation-" Albers used to pass me often, in a car much less competitive than mine."

On recovering crashaholic Takuma Sato: "At Aguri, he's stopped doing stupid things, but only by driving slower."

JVian translation-"At BMWsauber, i did stupid things and drove slow."

:clap3::clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

I'm sorry JV, but i don't remember you being the most dedicated driver out on track either.

and

I don't know, last time i checked the guy(s) who didn't sleep almost beat you in a car aerodynamically equivalent to a sculpted brick or were your teammates and did beat you.

and lastly

maybe you haven't noticed, he is in and your out so he had to do something you couldn't

:clap3::clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

JV can spew all he wants too as long as we don't have to hear him sing :mf_tongue:

Now he's a member of the washed up drivers club, "The Has Beens"

JV can spew all he wants too as long as we don't have to hear him sing :mf_tongue:

Now he's a member of the washed up drivers club, "The Has Beens"

I agree, Pumpdoc..a few months ago,I heard the song JV released :blink: . It was much like his F1 career after leaving Williams---(a painfully long, vague, uninspired, pointless venture). Funnily enough, His cd ended much like his BMWsauber drive----hastily ejected half-way through!!) :mf_tongue:

When i was a child, watching Gilles Villeneuve racing F1 on tv made me an F1 fan for life.I suppose thats why JV's attacks on F1 and F1 drivers tend to irritate me so much...

I agree, Pumpdoc..a few months ago,I heard the song JV released :blink: . It was much like his F1 career after leaving Williams---(a painfully long, vague, uninspired, pointless venture). Funnily enough, His cd ended much like his BMWsauber drive----hastily ejected half-way through!!) :mf_tongue:

When i was a child, watching Gilles Villeneuve racing F1 on tv made me an F1 fan for life.I suppose thats why JV's attacks on F1 and F1 drivers tend to irritate me so much...

Is it possible, that Jacques heritaged his racing-dna from his mother... :eusa_think:

What a load of bunk! J.V. has done something a lot of the current drivers haven't done and that's win the championship. As faith had it, when he joined BAR, they were developing the car and it wasn't performing the way they hoped. Not his fault, he did his best with what he had. Like i've always said and believe, if M.S. were driving a minardi he would not have been champion. As for him saying it the way it is, at least someone does. It's better than the company frontmen who believe they deserve to win, but can't perform.

Yep. In his day, JV was one of the best drivers in the world. Now he speaks his mind freely and relatively wisely, imho.

Yep. In his day, JV was one of the best drivers in the world. Now he speaks his mind freely and relatively wisely, imho.

Except for the Liuzzi part. I'm sure he was misquoted there :eusa_think:

Except for the Liuzzi part. I'm sure he was misquoted there :eusa_think:

Finally someone said he was misquoted. -_-

quite a funny quotes by JV. this is the first people haven't alleged his comments very taken out of context. very interesting..

JV got into F1 by his name and was lucky to drive for Williams and have HHF as a team mate after DH left. Can anybody name the last time he won a race? It was Luxembourg 97, that was 10 years ago. And how many times was he on the podium in the 132 races after that last win? 5 times all 5 times 3rd. JV was a mediocre driver in a car comparable to the F2002/4 and still almost came second. Take off the rose colored glasses and see that JV is just trying to cover up for his own short comings.

What a load of bunk! J.V. has done something a lot of the current drivers haven't done and that's win the championship. As faith had it, when he joined BAR, they were developing the car and it wasn't performing the way they hoped. Not his fault, he did his best with what he had. Like i've always said and believe, if M.S. were driving a minardi he would not have been champion. As for him saying it the way it is, at least someone does. It's better than the company frontmen who believe they deserve to win, but can't perform.

Actually, it seems that Michael S. turned every car he touched into championship-winning masterpiece. If one of them would have been Minardi, who knows...

JV got into F1 by his name and was lucky to drive for Williams and have HHF as a team mate after DH left. Can anybody name the last time he won a race? It was Luxembourg 97, that was 10 years ago. And how many times was he on the podium in the 132 races after that last win? 5 times all 5 times 3rd. JV was a mediocre driver in a car comparable to the F2002/4 and still almost came second. Take off the rose colored glasses and see that JV is just trying to cover up for his own short comings.

JV got into f1 because of his ability to win.He won the CART championship and the Indy500. Williams lost renault engines and were trying to develope a totally new ride and JV did what he could with what he had to drive. It's the same thing when he went to BAR. Get your facts right before spouting off about something you no doubt know little about. You're going to compare the f2002/4 to the ride he had. I think not. :mf_tongue: to the F1 FANatic. I think it's a wanna be F1 FANatic

He might be right in some parts, and the jury's still out on some of the things he says, but the way he puts his opinion forward in that high handed vitriolic manner robs it of any merit. It is a pity Villeneuve the great critic could never be self critical, he has a lot to learn from himself, from what he preaches to others. A very small man...

Jacques Villeneuve SUCKS !!!! :mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue:

JV JUST MUST GO AND HIDE AWAY NOBODY WILL MISS HIM :mf_tongue:

Makes the off season that little bit more interesting, even though some of the interest comes from how out of context some of the comments are as I have previous mentioned with other interviews.

I hope out of our current 22 drivers we have some personality! I'd hate it for everyone to be boring and dishonest...

So the bitter beard has got some stuff to say again huh? Wake me up when he's done.....

JV's comments are clear insightful and wise and for the most part fair.

Unfortunately this is not something that can be said about most the sh*t posted on this board.

JV is also capable of driving faster with greater consistency than most of the old and young farts that populate this site. (my self included) He may go on to race at Le Mans and, if he wins there he will have done something no other driver in history has done. (Cart, INDY 500, F1 WORLD CHAMPION, Le Mans)

Regardless, he has already done more than any of the posters on this site, so until you get off your butts and do something other than whine about the accomplishments of others, I respectfully suggest you think a bit longer, before you let your fingers start tap tap tapping away on your keyboard.

Get on with life people. There is a new F1 season on the way and I hope we get loads of comment from JV and any other former F1 World Champion who has the insight and guts to speak their mind.