Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

Jacques Has An Attack Of The Verbals.....

lmao big words by someone that sucked balls in the past seasons, so what if heidfeld likes to work hard :P and besides kimi knows what he's doin he doesn't need to stress so much to win, all he needs is a car that works and he's the champ, why do you think ferrari wanted to sign him so bad ;)

I hope out of our current 22 drivers we have some personality! I'd hate it for everyone to be boring and dishonest...

In JV's case having a personality involves doing enough backflips to win a gymnastics competition. Remember his comments about his ex teammates - Massa, Button etc. a while ago, compare them to this.

JV JUST MUST GO AND HIDE AWAY NOBODY WILL MISS HIM :mf_tongue:

I have no doubt this is as much as you can offer. Not very insightful, and I would also like to add, your name doen't live up to the quality of the comments you've posted. Try just a little harder please! :nono1:

And as for the sausage boy (kubasa - polish sausage)

just my 2 pennies worth.

that's not even worth two pennies... you just prove that you are a person that doesn't know what is talking about.

Sausage in Polish is "kielbasa" and it doesn't even sound similar to "Kubica".

In JV's case having a personality involves doing enough backflips to win a gymnastics competition. Remember his comments about his ex teammates - Massa, Button etc. a while ago, compare them to this.

In the case of the over rated honda driver,JV has been mostly right. Massa, hummm, he's been doing better, and I think we'll probably see that this year. He's matured a lot and has continuously improved as a driver. I'm happy for him!!

that's not even worth two pennies... you just prove that you are a person that doesn't know what is talking about.

Sausage in Polish is "kielbasa" and it doesn't even sound similar to "Kubica".

That my friend, is humour, and where I come from, the rather sizable Polish population pronounces "kielbasa", very much like "Kubica"

By noting it as "my 2 pennies worth" I demonstate that I am aware of the value of my, and most opinoin, exspressed on this site.

That said Kubica (like any highly touted Rookie) still has tons to prove! He ain't no Champion yet is he!

cheers !

go have a sausage and beer

lmao big words by someone that sucked balls in the past seasons, so what if heidfeld likes to work hard :P and besides kimi knows what he's doin he doesn't need to stress so much to win, all he needs is a car that works and he's the champ, why do you think ferrari wanted to sign him so bad ;)

Didnt he get that in 2006? It was very near the reliability Alonso had but Alonso came out as champ...

nah the 2006 car lacked pace and still had a few reliability issues, not as much as in 2005 and 2004 but was for sure an outsider. compared to the renault that had pace comin out of every part of the car, the mass dampers especially before they were banned

JV's comments are clear insightful and wise and for the most part fair.

Unfortunately this is not something that can be said about most the sh*t posted on this board.

JV is also capable of driving faster with greater consistency than most of the old and young farts that populate this site. (my self included) He may go on to race at Le Mans and, if he wins there he will have done something no other driver in history has done. (Cart, INDY 500, F1 WORLD CHAMPION, Le Mans)

Regardless, he has already done more than any of the posters on this site, so until you get off your butts and do something other than whine about the accomplishments of others, I respectfully suggest you think a bit longer, before you let your fingers start tap tap tapping away on your keyboard.

Get on with life people. There is a new F1 season on the way and I hope we get loads of comment from JV and any other former F1 World Champion who has the insight and guts to speak their mind.

It is true that all of us can never challenge J.v, or perhaps none of us to be more appropriate, but JV is still so p**sed off the way he got kicked out. It is J.V. who has been whining, not us!

yep yep!

Didnt he get that in 2006? It was very near the reliability Alonso had but Alonso came out as champ...

Didnt Alonso get a faster car? Wasn't Alonos's car more relaible, Didn't Alonso get a team mate who supported him? But Alonso is still a worthy champ I admit, considering the kind of assault Ferrari made, and the difficulties he had to go through. Its very unfair to compare Alonso's and Kimi's 2006 results.

I don't understand this guy, the depths of i****y he sinks to with his statements is hard to comprehend....

I mean...REALLY :wacko:

Why do Kimi fan's say all he needs is a good car to win a championship? oh and by good they mean bulletproof and very fast....oh hey give everyone in F1 that same car aswell and he wouldnt.

All your saying is Kimi will win if he's got the most reliable and fastest car...bravo!

Why not say he should get a competative car and we can see him prove himself, a more fair proposition and in line with what other fan's would wish for their drivers.

Why do Kimi fan's say all he needs is a good car to win a championship? oh and by good they mean bulletproof and very fast....oh hey give everyone in F1 that same car aswell and he wouldnt.

All your saying is Kimi will win if he's got the most reliable and fastest car...bravo!

Why not say he should get a competative car and we can see him prove himself, a more fair proposition and in line with what other fan's would wish for their drivers.

I think you can accurately deduce thats what they were trying to say......

the fact that Kimi has fought for the championship twice with unreliable Mercs speaks volumes of his ability already.....

As a wellknown straight-honest talking guy, i'de take Montoya's word over JV any time, and here he is talking about a teammate, someone he did'nt get along with well....!!!!!!!!

McLaren have to get results - Montoya

McLaren has run out of excuses for why the Woking based team has not won a championship since 1999. That is the claim of Juan Pablo Montoya, who won three races in a silver single seater until he switched to the NASCAR scene last year.

ok Jem, many a time I've been stating Button is as good as Kimi and Alonso, but this is just looney. This guy got some screws loose upstairs. Note, he states he was wrong about Button comments he made few years ago. How convenient..

Villeneuve: I was wrong: Button's better than Kimi

By Phil Huff - February 19 2007

Former world champion, and ex-BAR-Honda driver, Jacques Villeneuve, has admitted that Jenson Button didn't deserve many of the things he said back in 2003.

Speaking to F1 Racing magazine, which should hit the shops tomorrow, Villeneuve said "there were a couple of quotes about Jenson that I said back in 2003 where I thought 'Ouch! That didn't come out too well!'

"Jenson didn't deserve that," he continued. "Some of the things I said were a little bit too harsh and a couple shouldn't have been said at all."

One such comment may be when he said that "the team prefer me for the in-car activity which is racing hard. He [button] brings to the sport what the boy bands bring to music. He is young and cute which is not bad, I guess, for the girls."

Jacques now reasons that it was outside pressure almost forcing him to say that. "I'd built the team," explains Villeneuve, "and suddenly a new team principal was saying, "We don't want Jacques, he's useless - we've got a future World Champion in Jenson." Jenson had done nothing at the time and had had his a## kicked by Fisichella at Benetton.

"So mainly I was saying let's just wait and see - I'll respect him once he achieves something. And he did, so I did. It wasn't as bad as it was portrayed and there was never a problem between us."

While there genuinely wasn't a problem between the two drivers, it was easy to assume such a case from outside. BAR was a very turbulent place in 2003, and there's no doubts that Villeneuve had fallen out of favour with the new regime at Prodrive. However, some may say that Villeneuve sealed his own fate, claiming in early 2003 that "I don't care about Jenson! Jenson hasn't done anything yet. I don't see him as the new guy to beat; if I don't beat him, I'd better stay home because that would mean that I don't belong in F1.

"They say it'll be tough for me, that I need to step up my game, that it'll be a dog fight. I find this insulting, people are putting us on equal footing! I don't see why I should go down to his level."

At the end of that year Jacques was left without a Formula One contract, and facing the prospect of a forced early retirement. A lifeline was thrown to him in late 2004 by Renault, before he joined Sauber for 2005, becoming a BMW-Sauber driver in 2006. This relationship fell apart in similar circumstances to 2003, with the Canadian leaving before the end of the season and again ending up without an F1 contract.

After losing out to Button, and seeing the Briton take his first win in 2006, Villeneuve has changed his stance somewhat. "He's fast, strong, and nothing disturbs him," says the 1997 world champion, "but he'll have to be in a position to take a shot at the championship if we're to see if he's as good as Alonso.

"That's highly probable, because he's at least as good as Kimi."

Is that a compliment for Button, or an insult to Raikkonen?

I think you can accurately deduce thats what they were trying to say......

the fact that Kimi has fought for the championship twice with unreliable Mercs speaks volumes of his ability already.....

It's incredibable how often people say the driver needs a car. I have said time and time again that it was the same problem for JV, but all of a sudden everyone has condradicted themselves when it comes to other drivers. Poor kimi, poor button. How can anyone win if they don't have the ride, so for all the negative JV people :mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue: ! He did what he could with what he had, just like all the others!

P.S. Kimi's not going to win the championship ever. Sorry to say!

yep yep!
At least someone has a personality when they talk about F1. What does the mumbler kimi have to say that is understandable? What does the over rated button have to say? What do most of the yes men have to say? So :mf_tongue: !!!!

At least someone has a personality when they talk about F1. What does the mumbler kimi have to say that is understandable? What does the over rated button have to say? What do most of the yes men have to say? So :mf_tongue: !!!!

Kimi and Button has something Ville will never have........ class.

Hahahaha! A comedian. When Kimi or the over rated Button win the championship i'll agree with you.Maybe! But until then Kimi nor Button are in the same class as the F1 championship winner JV.

Hahahaha! A comedian. When Kimi or the over rated Button win the championship i'll agree with you.Maybe! But until then Kimi nor Button are in the same class as the F1 championship winner JV.

you must've missed the 2003 season, when kimi almost won the world title and Button beat his team-mate, a certain J.Villeneuve

Yes...classy.... *flashbacks of Kimi saying he was having a Sh#t on live TV, falling face first off a boat and his nightclub antics*

Button backing out of a contract is hardly classy either but sure the baggy canadian is in a league of his own with lacking class.

you must've missed the 2003 season, when kimi almost won the world title and Button beat his team-mate, a certain J.Villeneuve

Fifi beat Button as a teammate...

Yes...classy.... *flashbacks of Kimi saying he was having a Sh#t on live TV, falling face first off a boat and his nightclub antics*

Button backing out of a contract is hardly classy either but sure the baggy canadian is in a league of his own with lacking class.

Fifi beat Button as a teammate...

yes,

but I was referring more to them as quality drivers, doing something special with inferior cars etc etc.... :wacko:

JV can spew all he wants too as long as we don't have to hear him sing :mf_tongue:

Now he's a member of the washed up drivers club, "The Has Beens"

Washed up? how is driving in the most prestigeous race on the planet with a great team beeing washed up?

That peugeot is a great car out of the box. He might be in the front runners @ Lemans

Except for the Liuzzi part. I'm sure he was misquoted there :eusa_think:

Liuzzi is in the wrong car, I don't know what's up with him, but JV knows him better than all of us