Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Cricket World Cup - 2007

Ykick, the colour yellow is quite bad as you can't see the teams names unless you highlight it, how abt changin it to... purple or something??

Ykick, the colour yellow is quite bad as you can't see the teams names unless you highlight it, how abt changin it to... purple or something??

Done. The Yellow group is now Purple.

Done. The Yellow group is now Purple.
Thats Pink :doh: , anyways it all good as not atleast it is visible to the eye without hightlighing

Thanks

Thats Pink :doh: , anyways it all good as not atleast it is visible to the eye without hightlighing

Thanks

Dont worry. Im not making a statement about your countries sexuality.

Good win by the West Indies. Their young players really stood up and played well today. Now the test will be for the Windies, will be able to play good one day cricket for the entire World Cup. It would be good for the Windies and world cricket for them to do well.

Okayish win by Windies.

Sigh,the group stage is hopeless. Only 4 out of 24 matches are of any meaning,if any.

Anyway,I hope Ireland can do something good. They had South Africa on the mat before letting them escape.

Ha Ha, nice win for Australia.

How good was:

1) Haydens 101 off just 66 balls

2) Michael Clarke 92

3) Ricky Ponting 91

4) Watsons run out of De Villiers

5) Many other things just couldn't be bother to list them!!!

How poor was:

1) Hmmmmmm........................South Africa :P especially, oh my god I'm a girl Graeme Smith going off with cramp after just 66 balls. Bit your lip Smith and taste the blood your team needed you!!!!!!

No offence to our South African friends but your cricket team really annoys me.

Lets win this thing Australia :clap3:

The Australian team are worse, they're so arrogant someone needs to take them down a few pegs.

It isn't gonna England, our ODI team sucks, but I hope someone does

The Australian team are worse, they're so arrogant someone needs to take them down a few pegs.

It isn't gonna England, our ODI team sucks, but I hope someone does

Australia has been by far the best team in world cricket for a long time now, I think that gives us the right to think that we might be good. I'm sorry if we appear to be arrogant it's just a by product of being so dam dominant.

*I'm talking it up here arn't I.

There is a difference between self belief and arrogance. Self belief, I have no problem with.

Warne family heads to England

SHANE Warne left Australia last night to start a new life with his family in England after reconciling with his former wife, Simone Callahan.

Warne and Ms Callahan, who split over the cricketer's serial womanising and later divorced, flew out after deciding to make a fresh start overseas.

Looking content and relaxed, the high-profile couple left Melbourne Airport with their children Brooke, 9, Jackson, 7, and Summer, 5, as efforts were increased to sell the family's mansion in the Melbourne suburb of Brighton.

The family is expected to settle on England's picturesque south coast while Warne plays county cricket for Hampshire for at least the next two years.

Ms Callahan has enrolled their children in English schools.

She is also travelling with one of the children's football coach, who will act as a male nanny.

Warne owns a property near his English club's headquarters at seaside Southampton.

"Shane and Simone have been working out their differences and you can draw your own conclusions from that," a source close to the couple said.

Warne's mansion in Middle Crescent, Brighton, was put on the market after the marriage fell apart in 2005.

Estate agent Jonathan Dixon said the property, with a tennis court and heated pool and expected to fetch from $9-$10 million, would now be marketed more aggressively.

"Now he's off to England, it makes sense we look at it a bit more seriously," he said.

After the break-up, Ms Callahan intended to move with her children into a nearby Brighton house she was building.

It is believed she will hold on to the multi-million dollar property, which is still under construction.

When finished, the double-storey house may be put up for rent or used as a base for the Warnes during trips to Melbourne between English county cricket's five-month seasons.

Late last year Ms Callahan denied she was likely to reunite with Warne.

But the couple were later spotted canoodling during a family vacation in Fiji.

After retiring from Australian cricket this year when Australia defeated England to reclaim the Ashes, Warne described Ms Callahan as "his rock".

"She's been an outstanding support for me over a long period ... who knows what the future holds there?" he said.

But Warne's previous stays in England have been marred by a string of highly public sex scandals with English women.

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21...772-948,00.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is great news as now the fat turd known as Shane Warne is now England's problem :D

O.K. guys and gals time to get serious, the semis are here.

Tuesday 24 April New Zealand vs Sri Lanka

Wednesday 25 April Australia vs South Africa

Australia to beat New Zealand in the final :clap3::clap3:

O.K. guys and gals time to get serious, the semis are here.

Tuesday 24 April New Zealand vs Sri Lanka

Wednesday 25 April Australia vs South Africa

Australia to beat New Zealand in the final :clap3::clap3:

The Kiwi's where dismal against us the other day, I am going to say that it will be a Sri Lanka vs. Australia Final.

I personally hope to see the arrogance of the australian team come unstuck, unfortunately its not looking like its gonna happen

I personally hope to see the arrogance of the australian team come unstuck, unfortunately its not looking like its gonna happen

Come on Shane don't be like that :D

I love that your a realist in all aspects and know that it's not going to happen :thbup:

I am sorry I just dislike the Australian cricket team, Mainly for the way they heckle umpires when decisions go their way, it is unsporting.

The Kiwi's where dismal against us the other day, I am going to say that it will be a Sri Lanka vs. Australia Final.

Hate to say this but................................................................... I told you so :D

When Sri Lanka comes to play they are an awesome One day team. Problem is they only bring their A game to half the games they play. If their top order fires, well they will be hard to beat, but on the other hand if the top order fails them middle order is rather ordinary. Another key for Sri Lanka is Muttiah Muralitharan the guy is a genius.

Good to the South African Cricket team live upto their repuatation of being "Chockers" :P