Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Cricket World Cup - 2007

Good to the South African Cricket team live upto their repuatation of being "Chockers" :P

Let's face it...we suck. I'm both happy and sad....hopefully Greame Smith and "his" coach will get sacked, I'm againts them, lets include that buffoon Nel too. Having excuses is not good enough, we had excuses the last time too... The situation is worse than humiliating.....

Congrats to Australia and Sri Lanka, let's hope Sri will at least give them proper competition....

Firstly the cricket world cup is a joke at the moment... 16 teams (most of which are a sad joke) play cricket for a month & a half and yet throughout everyone (or nearly everyone) know Australia will win it!

BTW, South Africa are rubbish and the only reason they even got this far is because England are even worse!

Firstly the cricket world cup is a joke at the moment... 16 teams (most of which are a sad joke) play cricket for a month & a half and yet throughout everyone (or nearly everyone) know Australia will win it!

BTW, South Africa are rubbish and the only reason they even got this far is because England are even worse!

well, thats one thing we agree on...

Hate to say this but................................................................... I told you so :D

Are you Johnny Warren speaking from beyond the grave :D

Now you guys know why we did'nt win, he did'nt even bother to help...

He wasn't selected because of the bloody South African Quota system!

Australia will steamroll Sri Lanka. It'll be injustice if the best side in the world loses.

Congrats to Glenn Mcgrath for making sure of the award of "Player of the World Cup". He's got 14 points. The next man has 11 points. It's a foregone conclusion that Glenn is going to make final a perfect swansong.

Hate to say this but................................................................... I told you so :D

And i had agreed :D

Aus to win and get a hat trick....

Are you Johnny Warren speaking from beyond the grave :D

:D

And i had agreed :D

Aus to win and get a hat trick....

:D

By all reports the pitch should suit our bowling and batting, but I will not write off Sri Lanka they are a good team and have plenty of big game players. Should be a great game. Unsure weather to have a punt as of yet :eusa_think:

Aus 281-4 i think we are in for a good shot.

You forgot to mention in only 38 overs....

Due to rain match is only 76 overs long..

A.Gilchrist 149...

And i think i will be right very soon...

IMO the right team didn't win, the playing conditions for the sri lankans where awful.

IMO the right team didn't win, the playing conditions for the sri lankans where awful.

Your right to a degree, the Sri Lankans did have differcult conditions but that is the nature of the beast I guess :D

World Champions three times in a row :clap3:

How does that mean they'd be the right team to win though? Australia dominated the whole world cup.

I dont know why but ive always found Ricky Ponting rather annoying. On another note its a sad day when Glenn McGrath retires as he has been a brilliant player for Australia over the years.

How does that mean they'd be the right team to win though? Australia dominated the whole world cup.

SL where on top of the winning run rate at the 25 over mark, they would have stood a better chance of winning if they hadn't been b0rked by crappy conditions. The whole match was a total and utter farce.

They were doing well before they lost a few wickets, but that was before the crappy conditions IMO.

WOW, What A Shock... Who would ever have guessed Australia would win.

GOSH, They might as well have saved us all the fuss, handed the trophy to Australia, canceled all games and put soccer games on the TV instead and let all the supporters rather chill out on the Caribbean beaches than sit watching a month and a half of f%$king boring cricket!