Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Daytona 500 And Jpm

Well tomorrow is the 500 and the pie mans NASCAR cup debut, he ran in the lead in his qualifier race before a part failure put him in the wall, now it's time to see 1. if he can go the 500 miles without driver fade 2. if Chip G. has givin him a car that will last and 3. how will he handle 3 wide at 190 mph with out causing "the big one".......................

Well tomorrow is the 500 and the pie mans NASCAR cup debut, he ran in the lead in his qualifier race before a part failure put him in the wall, now it's time to see 1. if he can go the 500 miles without driver fade 2. if Chip G. has givin him a car that will last and 3. how will he handle 3 wide at 190 mph with out causing "the big one".......................

I don't think he'll even finish the race....

I think he is another of those drivers who is as you put it " ...........he's a member of the washed up drivers club, "The Has Beens"

I just saw him in practice and have been watching the speedweeks events. He's incredibly advanced for a "rookie". I would love to see him in Victory Lane on Sunday evening.

I just saw him in practice and have been watching the speedweeks events. He's incredibly advanced for a "rookie". I would love to see him in Victory Lane on Sunday evening.

all the best Monty! Go kick a$$! :thumb:

Did you see the 'save' he made early on in practice? impressive. Victory lane? Not a chance................Article in my local paper today.........

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/20070...s17daytona.html

Did you see the 'save' he made early on in practice? impressive. Victory lane? Not a chance................Article in my local paper today.........

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/20070...s17daytona.html

Yeah, that was a looooong wiggle he pulled out of!

That's a great article, but more improbable things have happened. He p3nt the Rolex 24.

Don't know too much about his chances and the other racers.

They won't be helping him anyway.

I just hope he has a good race. Go on!

Don't know too much about his chances and the other racers.

They won't be helping him anyway.

I just hope he has a good race. Go on!

I have a feeling some of the other runners might give him a hard time, but he qualified well and with his talent he probably won't have that bad of a time, barring any more equipment failures.

The hour of reckoning draws nigh!

I have a feeling some of the other runners might give him a hard time, but he qualified well and with his talent he probably won't have that bad of a time, barring any more equipment failures.

The hour of reckoning draws nigh!

Yeah only 6 hours to go, the b-b-q is ready to be fired up, the beer is cold and the capt'n an coke is ready to be poured.......

LET'S GO RACING!!!

He was doing ok in the Busch race till his engine blew, starting to get the fealing he might be snakebit :eusa_think:

For more info, check out www.f1weekly.com, go to podcast 137, skip to 34:22 in the podcast.

Woot, woot!!! leaving for the Daytona 500 party, going to be over 50 people 2 big screens plus 4-5 other teles to watch on, great food and drinks, F1 only wishes that they have such a fan base folowing in the USA...........

That finish was bulls##t.

Marks fault, he should've kept his foot in it.......................

Marks fault, he should've kept his foot in it.......................

Quite exciting, and yes, he should have. As for JPM, a top 20 finish his first time out at the Great American Race is OK. Hopefully he'll be doing better out at your end of the country next weekend. :D Now's a good time to get that new license plate for my car.

JPMFTW.jpg

At least I can hope...