Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

The Offical Game Thread

Since i am quite bored, and following Ben's thread on film and music i thought why not a game thread.

Please post screenshots of games or have a disscussion of your favourite game/ the game you play the most

I play Renegade a lot - but as it is an old game I don't know anyone else who plays it!

I've been playing 'ToCA Race Driver 3' pretty solidly for the past year or so and i'm thinking that surely a 4th game will be released about now. Apparently though it's being released for the PS3 so could be a little while longer and i'll wait anyway, I really can't afford a PS3 at the moment.

ATM, I'm playing Kingdom Hearts. (I finished Kingdom Hearts 2) first. Its a brilliant game, and in places very difficult.

But I'm a Final Fantasy fan through and through. I cannot wait for the release of FF12 on Friday. :D:D:)

I like other games such as the Resident Evil series, the Silent Hill series, the Devil May Cry series.

I play Renegade a lot - but as it is an old game I don't know anyone else who plays it!

I play renegrade sometimes as well. I recently bought the command and conquer: the first Decade(all the C&C till date in 1 dvd) so i thought i should try the game and it turns out to be very addictive.i startted on thursday and only have 2 missions in the single player left.

I love the Halo series(Halo 3 is coming out in Fall); and sometimes play F1 02 or GPM.

All the CnC games up to Red Alert2 (Yuri's Revenge), Total Annihilation, and the X-Com series up to Apocalypse. And Carmageddon to let off steam.

All the CnC games up to Red Alert2 (Yuri's Revenge), Total Annihilation, and the X-Com series up to Apocalypse. And Carmageddon to let off steam.

That is excellent taste :D

Thank you. I just finished Terror From the Deep yesterday - hadn't played it for years and I'd forgotten how good it was.

Thank you. I just finished Terror From the Deep yesterday - hadn't played it for years and I'd forgotten how good it was.

Mostly Diablo & Diablo II (I'm THAT old), old moria-like RPGs (angband & derivatives, even older), NFS; Porsche Challenge the best of the NFS series. Baldur's Gate II (I will NEVER get tired of that one)

I am also saving money to buy the mega-super computer you seem to need to play FlightSim X :( Had every version of the Flighsim since the SubLogic era.

Not really good at F1 sims, though :blush: Used to love the GrandPrix 2, but never found another one that was that realistic to drive without burdening you with screen after screen of tuning option for us who lack mechanical sympathy :lol:

Mostly Diablo & Diablo II (I'm THAT old), old moria-like RPGs (angband & derivatives, even older), NFS; Porsche Challenge the best of the NFS series. Baldur's Gate II (I will NEVER get tired of that one)

Excellent taste there too! I am terrified of those two games. They are life destroying :(

Excellent taste there too! I am terrified of those two games. They are life destroying :(

My gf thinks the same but how would she know?? She only plays those stupid Age of Empire series. :mf_tongue:

I play renegrade sometimes as well. I recently bought the command and conquer: the first Decade(all the C&C till date in 1 dvd) so i thought i should try the game and it turns out to be very addictive.i startted on thursday and only have 2 missions in the single player left.

I love the Halo series(Halo 3 is coming out in Fall); and sometimes play F1 02 or GPM.

Oh I play online - can't stand the missions as I'm rubbish at them, but good online! Put some C4 down in just the right place and killed about 7 people in one go. :naughty:

The only other game I play to any degree really is The Sims 1 & 2, but I haven't played recently as I got bored, but I like creating new designs for them.

Kids and their games, about 20 years ago I bought an original bar "pong" table game(circa mid 70's) got to put quarters in it to play, but it still works ^_^

The only other game I play to any degree really is The Sims 1 & 2, but I haven't played recently as I got bored, but I like creating new designs for them.

i love that :) but i had to format my pc, so i'll have to download it again :/

The sims games are boring, and constricted. What do people see in them? :mellow:

You can make whatever you want and design a house however you want to. ^_^

Oh yeah you can torture people if you are in a bad mood. :naughty:

You can make whatever you want and design a house however you want to. ^_^

Oh yeah you can torture people if you are in a bad mood. :naughty:

OR you can make them nude and play the game by some crack... :naughty: (if in an horny mood)

Surely there are better options if your in such a mood :P

I only play Guitar Hero 2 lately.

I made two girls mate become friends. Then I got bored :P The oppurtunies of social dysfunctionality are woefully limited.

They can adopt I believe. :unsure:

Without debating about it on an F1 forum?

Perhaps. :eusa_think:

However I am their God, therefore they can adopt, they will be punished for other, more disgusting sins, such as being happy or successful.