Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

The Offical Game Thread

Oh I play online - can't stand the missions as I'm rubbish at them, but good online! Put some C4 down in just the right place and killed about 7 people in one go. :naughty:

The only other game I play to any degree really is The Sims 1 & 2, but I haven't played recently as I got bored, but I like creating new designs for them.

Do you pay to play on game spy? when i try to open it from renegade it opens a window asking to pay as a subscriber feature, or is it that i just need to download gamespy??

Perhaps. :eusa_think:

However I am their God, therefore they can adopt, they will be punished for other, more disgusting sins, such as being happy or successful.

Brilliant! :clap3:

I think i fear you a little more now, though. :blink:

Do you pay to play on game spy? when i try to open it from renegade it opens a window asking to pay as a subscriber feature, or is it that i just need to download gamespy??

No, I've never tried - I play on the USA server and used to snipe, but now I play all out war and like to mine, so many people die at the hands of my mines. ^_^

Brilliant! :clap3:

I think i fear you a little more now, though. :blink:

Not sure if it should be vice versa, after all it is always the quiet ones...

They can adopt I believe. :unsure:

iirc they can conceive too :blink:

Anyway I can't do things I want to. I can't steal stuff, I can't trick people, deceive people, lie to people, break up relationships between othe people by sowing seeds of doubt, destory someone's life etc. The game is way too simplistic. I bought the game real cheap and 'acquired' the university expansion expecting to wreck havoc in the university, release mice in lectures, copy and fake assignments, throw paper planes, try to get others thrown out of lectures, learn ventriloquism and use it for endless amusement in the class, sneak into the computer system and get exam questions etc. :(

Not sure if it should be vice versa, after all it is always the quiet ones...

Uh oh...you are too close to the truth. I will have to kill you now! :ph34r:

Anyway I can't do things I want to. I can't steal stuff, I can't trick people, deceive people, lie to people, break up relationships between othe people by sowing seeds of doubt, destory someone's life etc. The game is way too simplistic. I bought the game real cheap and 'acquired' the university expansion expecting to wreck havoc in the university, release mice in lectures, copy and fake assignments, throw paper planes, try to get others thrown out of lectures, learn ventriloquism and use it for endless amusement in the class, sneak into the computer system and get exam questions etc. :(

This is no Schumacher's Sim!

*ducks and runssssssss*

I only have the game Sims 2 and no extension packs as they require more than my computer has to offer, so I'm sure later ones open up more commands. I'm sure soon they'll be almost limitless commands. If you have Sims 1, click 8 people to 'go here' in a small room with a rug, sofa and fireplace. When all 8 have successfully entered, go into building mode and take away the door. Make someone light the fire and watch them burn into nothing. You can take bets on who will be the last man standing and try and cheat death with the grim reaper.

Uh oh...you are too close to the truth. I will have to kill you now! :ph34r:

You'll have to find me first... don't step too close to that fire, or within pushing distance of the pool and most definitely watch where you are stepping.

No, I've never tried - I play on the USA server and used to snipe, but now I play all out war and like to mine, so many people die at the hands of my mines. ^_^

So do you play on the westwood online server???

So do you play on the westwood online server???

Yep - in the top 100 last time I checked on the pariticular server I go on. :blush:

Yep - in the top 100 last time I checked on the pariticular server I go on. :blush:

Awesome time for me to come and get in that. which serveer?

ps:- do you know a link to download westwood online server? mine didn't install with the cd(i have c&c first decade which did not install the westwood online part)

i do also play a few online f1 games, f1-tm and batracer especially, both good games although f1-tm is alot better :)

footiemanager is another good online game

i do also play a few online f1 games, f1-tm and batracer especially, both good games although f1-tm is alot better :)

footiemanager is another good online game

Don't you run f1-tm??

Awesome time for me to come and get in that. which serveer?

ps:- do you know a link to download westwood online server? mine didn't install with the cd(i have c&c first decade which did not install the westwood online part)

I play mainly on the Jelly all out war server.

I have no idea. :eusa_think:

I only have the game Sims 2 and no extension packs as they require more than my computer has to offer, so I'm sure later ones open up more commands. I'm sure soon they'll be almost limitless commands. If you have Sims 1, click 8 people to 'go here' in a small room with a rug, sofa and fireplace. When all 8 have successfully entered, go into building mode and take away the door. Make someone light the fire and watch them burn into nothing. You can take bets on who will be the last man standing and try and cheat death with the grim reaper.

You'll have to find me first... don't step too close to that fire, or within pushing distance of the pool and most definitely watch where you are stepping.

Cheap thrills, I have Grand Theft Auto for that :D

Maybe I'll try to make a better game :eusa_think:

Cheap thrills, I have Grand Theft Auto for that :D

Maybe I'll try to make a better game :eusa_think:

Ahh great! I consider GTA more of an cathartic system than a game. I sometimes just load it up and start shooting/crashing/beating anything that moves. Feels sooooo good!

Ahh great! I consider GTA more of an cathartic system than a game. I sometimes just load it up and start shooting/crashing/beating anything that moves. Feels sooooo good!

Agree with u on that one. i had vice city earlier, you can buy a mansion close to malibu club(damn i still remember this) it is the big one which also has a garage for one car. go there adn with cheats just shoot the crap out of everyone. tanks/guys/ helicops. then get into a tank and create havoc again

Kay, how to logon to the server? do you go to multiplayer internet and then westwood? or what?

Kay, how to logon to the server? do you go to multiplayer internet and then westwood? or what?

Yes, however I have downloaded 'RenGuard' as it is such an old game most have hacks etc which allow them to cheat. -_-

Yes, however I have downloaded 'RenGuard' as it is such an old game most have hacks etc which allow them to cheat. -_-

ok so i should try to find a place to download the online component and then renguard.

ok so i should try to find a place to download the online component and then renguard.

If you can find it. :eusa_think: