Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

The Offical Game Thread

I must try it. Of course, single guys are going to have much more stamina in their wrist action..........................

Indded :blush: (yeah I'm still way in the doghouse)

So which kind do you like?

no it isn't you just don't know your real ip then

I'm into sports/f1 games mainly... Party games are good too. Of course any Guitar Hero game is excellent as well!

I sure do know my IP.

I bet yours is 127.0.0.1 :naughty::lol:

I must try it. Of course, single guys are going to have much more stamina in their wrist action..........................

You must know about a different marriage to mine :eusa_think:

I used to play a lot of GP4...hours and hours!...

I have a Xbox360 with a ton of games and a PSP...

but now I am into the flight simulation world...and I cant get out of there! its great!!!!!!!! wonderful!!!!!

Have to wait a long time to play with the new Flight Simulator X...too much job for my hardware.

:lol:

I

Have to wait a long time to play with the new Flight Simulator X...too much job for my hardware.

:lol:

Me too :( I can only watch the reviews online and go green with envy!

Me too :( I can only watch the reviews online and go green with envy!

So do you like it too?????

In fact...I

I'm into sports/f1 games mainly... Party games are good too. Of course any Guitar Hero game is excellent as well!

I sure do know my IP.

I bet yours is 127.0.0.1 :naughty::lol:

nope but i will be able to tell you yours soon.

but alas due a a members request i will change back to the Ferrari

I play WoW, message me.

Racergamer

Level 61 Night Elf Hunter

Balnazaar server

I Play F1 racing games and cricket from EA Sports

Age of Empire Series

in online games i play tribalwars

Try the brian lara cricket 2005, i found it better than cricket 05(ea) lara was easier to play and you can actually hit sixes and fours without much practice

Try the brian lara cricket 2005, i found it better than cricket 05(ea) lara was easier to play and you can actually hit sixes and fours without much practice

Thanks I will try it :)

Some time ago i was addicted to online league cricket. It was fun there were 40-50 players playing that it was fun. i dont hv link as of now. but will post it here

Do you know of Itsagoal.com as well? I've been on there for over a year now, but they changed it around a few months ago and to be honest I'm not liking the new layout of it.

i have to go and check it out....

another one that is pretty good is footstar http://www.footstar.org

nope but i will be able to tell you yours soon.

but alas due a a members request i will change back to the Ferrari

Mine was showing up as 202 on your image, it was 60 however. (It's quit common to happen to me, even some of those tel me my ip sites mess it up ;) )

127.0.0.1 Would indeed be your IP, and everyone else's as 127.0.0.1 is a default way to localhost. (AKA yourself.)

Mine was showing up as 202 on your image, it was 60 however. (It's quit common to happen to me, even some of those tel me my ip sites mess it up ;) )

127.0.0.1 Would indeed be your IP, and everyone else's as 127.0.0.1 is a default way to localhost. (AKA yourself.)

according to the place i got this sig from it said that when you view ads on a website your ip is sent and that is the ip they display.

Games are stupid in general. I play rFactor once every couple of months when I am wicked bored, and I played Rock Band once somewhere and it was pretty fun. Other than that, I don't play any games.

Gran Turismo 4, GTA, ToCA 3. Although I don't play much.

Might get a new console or perhaps upgrade the PC.

Gran Turismo 4, GTA, ToCA 3. Although I don't play much.

Might get a new console or perhaps upgrade the PC.

GT4 and TRD3 were both pretty good games back in the day.

X-Plane vs Flight Simulator: the final sim battle :P

Want a really good flying simulator? Here's one I recommend: going to Logan Airport expecting Row 11 for a four hour flight, but getting randomly moved to Row 38, way in the back. The smell of the bathrooms right behind you wafting over to you, no window so it's wicked dark (and it wasn't night, it was like 3 in the afternoon), people hovering over you to use the bathroom (which gets annoying when it's little kids, obese people, etc), no ear protection, and some pretty decent turbulance (which you feel a lot more in the last row, if you didn't know). You should try it. And don't forget waiting in security for 2 hours and getting cut by perfeclty healthy 10 year olds thrown in wheelchairs just so their family doesn't have to wait like the rest of us for the flight back home.

Oh man, I think I'm gonna buy a ps3 just so I can play Grand Theft Auto 4. For any gamers around here, check out the trailers here.

This is gonna be game of the year for sure!!

028.jpg

062.jpg

I have the new Gran Turismo 5 Prologue on pre-order (should be here in 2 more weeks). In the mean time I play F1 Championchip Edition. Bar none the best F1 sim on any console.