Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

The Offical Game Thread

I have the new Gran Turismo 5 Prologue on pre-order (should be here in 2 more weeks). In the mean time I play F1 Championchip Edition. Bar none the best F1 sim on any console.

Yeah I've had a look at the trailers for that one too. It's definitely on my shopping list when I buy the console.

Oh man, I think I'm gonna buy a ps3 just so I can play Grand Theft Auto 4. For any gamers around here, check out the trailers here.

This is gonna be game of the year for sure!!

Yeah I've had a look at the trailers for that one too. It's definitely on my shopping list when I buy the console.

You have good taste in your games! :D I'm seriously considering buying the console just for these two really.

I play Renegade a lot - but as it is an old game I don't know anyone else who plays it!

Do you mean C&C Renegade?

I play World in Conflict ,C&C 3 Kane's Wrath , C&C Generals Zero Hour, Grand Prix 4 and occasionaly C&C Renegade

All on PC

Just pre-ordered Warhammer Online Collectors Edition and am eagerly waiting for my pre-order open Beta key

You have good taste in your games! :D I'm seriously considering buying the console just for these two really.

Do it Rainmaster! That way I can compare notes with a fellow gamer. BTW, is that you in the second pic I posted? :lol:

Do you mean C&C Renegade?

I play World in Conflict ,C&C 3 Kane's Wrath , C&C Generals Zero Hour, Grand Prix 4 and occasionaly C&C Renegade

All on PC

Just pre-ordered Warhammer Online Collectors Edition and am eagerly waiting for my pre-order open Beta key

I tried that game's demo... I loved it.

I have the C &C first decade collection which i go over sometimes...

Which C&C Demo do you mean?

when i posted that (a year ago) i had meant it to be for C & C demo....

Does any one have any more infomation on that new F1 game coming out which would have Hammy's pic on the cover??

Do it Rainmaster! That way I can compare notes with a fellow gamer. BTW, is that you in the second pic I posted? :lol:

:lol:

I play Black Hawk Down on line quite a lot.

Anyone tried any new game??

I was planning to buy Burnout Paradise soon...

Have you played it yet? For me, this is hands down THE best sandbox racer I have EVER played. I am totally in love with this game, would marry it and have its babies if it was a man! :lol::lol: Cannot wait until the Cagney update comes out soon!

After that, I'm attacking GTA4, and going back to Final Fantasy XII. Either that, or MGS4 then DMC4. :lol:

OH! And I highly recommend The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the year edition) - if you are an RPG fan... 198 hours later, still finding new things to do...

Have you played it yet? For me, this is hands down THE best sandbox racer I have EVER played. I am totally in love with this game, would marry it and have its babies if it was a man! :lol::lol: Cannot wait until the Cagney update comes out soon!

After that, I'm attacking GTA4, and going back to Final Fantasy XII. Either that, or MGS4 then DMC4. :lol:

OH! And I highly recommend The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game of the year edition) - if you are an RPG fan... 198 hours later, still finding new things to do...

Yeah i bought it about 1.5 months ago...Still trying to get the Paradise License, so that i can play with the F1 car... The graphics on the 360 are just amazing of that car... I also like the noise of starting the engine...

Yeah i have played Oblivion as well, the second game i bought with the 360 (first being Halo2) That too is a brilliant game, i have played the campaign twice(on pc) and on the console i have played >100 hours and yet not played the campaign, sometimes in the game i just stop and look at the amazing seneries they have... It just breathtaking...

GTA 4 is supposed to be very good online, i am waiting for the PC version for that game...

Do you play on the PS3 or 360?

Oh I know which one you mean, there's two you can get. Walmart WTR (but you need a code for it) and the PCPD Special??

I'm about 31 events off 101% complete! Whats your favourite car so far. I like the Jansen P12 Track Package, Montgomery Hawker Solo and the Kitano Touge Sport. The touge is just brilliant for flat spins and drifting.

I'm on PS3, but as you said - great graphics and sound for both consoles - its truly an awesome game!

The walmart code is : walmart ... (checked from gamespot), I am not sure of the PCPD special, i haven't researched that much into it..

I basically like the agression cars...

Yeah. The walmart code doesn't work for the PAL region unfortunately. I think you have to do the burning route for the Krieger WTR to get the PCPD special.

Stunt cars for me! Had a 2230 degree flatspin yesterday in the P12 track package :D

Chronicles of Ridd#ck - Escape from Butcher Bay is an awesome game. As is Portal. Also played Soldier of Fortune - Double Helix, Manhunt. Manhunt is particularly gruesome (hey not a bad thing!) -

I'm just getting into PC gaming..go me!

Don't do any of the strenuous ones, you know, with your age-brittled bones and all :lol:

Which one are you hooked on??

Well I just got Unreal Tournament 3, I kinda suck at the moment though :lol: I think I need a to buy a pad because that's far more natural to me than using a mouse to aim..

I'm gonna buy Half-Life Orange Box, latest Halo and Oblivion soon as well hopefully.

Well I just got Unreal Tournament 3, I kinda suck at the moment though :lol: I think I need a to buy a pad because that's far more natural to me than using a mouse to aim..

I'm gonna buy Half-Life Orange Box, latest Halo and Oblivion soon as well hopefully.

The latest Halo on pc is Halo 2... Halo 3 is not coming out on Pc for a while... Halflife orange box does have some good reviews, and Oblivion is also amazing... UT 3 i played the demo map, the graphics are awesome did you try that big machine yet??

Also try this game, World in Conflict, if you like strategy, it's a bit different as you don't have to build building just choose between troops, tanks, planes, nukes etc and finish the opponent... Look at the demo and then see... I recently bought this game for pc...

Got the Cagney update for Burnout Paradise. Absolutely amazing. I'd have been happy to pay for it!