Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

narain fan

Ctrl300????

i would like to remind the pitcrew of my(and 'jay's) post made in another thread

If I had such a selfish and myopic attitude, the forum would not have been liberated from the clutches of one of the (if not the most) crudest of moderators.

I have been away for quite some time and on coming back find a number of threads titled “Where do we stand :blink:

I am not surprised that it is Pumpdoc who, along with his lieutenant is the main culprit.

I will also take this opportunity (as I am sure I wont have much free time in the days and weeks ahead) to demand that our Norwegian friend’s ban be overturned,and he be allowed to post after a "week" as banning someone in perpetuity doesn’t serve the purpose.

Yep - credit where it's due Bruce. You have revoked the ban, and that's a good thing. And I say invite the Norwegian back too!!!

i think it is relavant to start this thread ,as i dont want to post this on any other thread (or to send a pm to anyone ) , instead i wish to bring it to the notice of the forum at large!!!!

i would like to remind the pitcrew of my(and 'jay's) post made in another thread

i think it is relavant to start this thread ,as i dont want to post this on any other thread (or to send a pm to anyone ) , instead i wish to bring it to the notice of the forum at large!!!!

I think you need to stop thinking about Ctrl300 when you're playing with your willy....

as for Funkejay, I think he should backtrack and find out why Ctrl300 was banned...

I think we all know he's back under a new name. I believe i mentioned "hotrod" may possibly be an alias. By the way hotrod, how's your english coming along?

I think we all know he's back under a new name. I believe i mentioned "hotrod" may possibly be an alias. By the way hotrod, how's your english coming along?

Because of the religious aspect, I don't believe Ctrl300 is hotrod.

Because of the religious aspect, I don't believe Ctrl300 is hotrod.
I never mentioned religious view points, but I would say that it was kind of funny that during the ctrl debate and his being banned, and all of a sudden we have a new member whose english ability was questionable. I may be totally wrong but the comments seemed consistant with ctrl's and also it seemed interesting how hotrod's communicative ability improved over a matter of just a few days. If not ctrl, who?

I never mentioned religious view points, but I would say that it was kind of funny that during the ctrl debate and his being banned, and all of a sudden we have a new member whose english ability was questionable. I may be totally wrong but the comments seemed consistant with ctrl's and also it seemed interesting how hotrod's communicative ability improved over a matter of just a few days. If not ctrl, who?

true

I think you need to stop thinking about Ctrl300 when you're playing with your willy....as for Funkejay, I think he should backtrack and find out why Ctrl300 was banned...

:lol:

I think this thread is irrelevant and uncalled for - he was banned rightly, for good reasons, and the severity of the ban was, in my opinion, just and correct.

Justice has been served.

To ask for a reinstatement is to ask for this forum to be disrupted with all kinds of crap again, nobody enjoyed it. If anyone is calling for a reinstatement, his or her motives need to be questioned - they obviously enjoyed the unnecessary, rude, uncalled for conflicts on this forum

He's free to create a new account that's completely anonymous to us, or he is free to create an account with a name that let's us know it's him, the choice is his. The ctrl300 account has been banned, it's not exactly the end of the world is it?

He's free to create a new account that's completely anonymous to us, or he is free to create an account with a name that let's us know it's him, the choice is his. The ctrl300 account has been banned, it's not exactly the end of the world is it?

I don't think so, surely not with the same IP adresss?????

Yes, thanks but no, thanks.

I don't think so, surely not with the same IP adresss?????

Well, I would guess so, Brad, I can't see any reason why not, it would be reasonably easy to do, even if it was on IP address.

Well, I would guess so, Brad, I can't see any reason why not, it would be reasonably easy to do, even if it was on IP address.

I think it depends. Some websites can log each IP address they goes on the wibsite while others dont. Maybe someone should ask the admin if this forum logs the IP address of everyone who visits or not?

I think it depends. Some websites can log each IP address they goes on the wibsite while others dont. Maybe someone should ask the admin if this forum logs the IP address of everyone who visits or not?

Well, put it this way, ykick, if he put as much effort into fudging his IP address as he did at being abusive, he wouldn't have any problems!! :lol:

Bah. It takes the intelligence of a deranged dodo to get around an ip address ban. Pumpdoc doesn't know that though :P

I think this thread is irrelevant and uncalled for - he was banned rightly, for good reasons, and the severity of the ban was, in my opinion, just and correct.

Exactly. The site owner does not want an unmoderated forum, and he overstepped every possible rule, repeatedly. The question that needs to be asked is why the moderators erfused to take any action for almost two weeks, and banned a member for bringing up the issue.

:lol:

it is ironic that you have to force yourself to post in an "irrelavent" topic :eusa_think:

Justice has been served.

not at all

To ask for a reinstatement is to ask for this forum to be disrupted with all kinds of crap again, nobody enjoyed it.
that would be very presumptuous and judgemental

If anyone is calling for a reinstatement, his or her motives need to be questioned - they obviously enjoyed the unnecessary, rude, uncalled for conflicts on this forum
that is bollocks,as i have made my stand amply clear ,and any moron can understand it ....

Squabble away children, I'm off to work ^_^

Bah. It takes the intelligence of a deranged dodo to get around an ip address ban. Pumpdoc doesn't know that though :P

Exactly. The site owner does not want an unmoderated forum, and he overstepped every possible rule, repeatedly. The question that needs to be asked is why the moderators erfused to take any action for almost two weeks, and banned a member for bringing up the issue.

Cav, you know I have absolutely no problems with you whatsoever, but please don't make this another mod bashing thread. I know there is a relevance, but there are other threads out there...... :D

it is ironic that you have to force yourself to post in an "irrelavent" topic :eusa_think:

not at all

that would be very presumptuous and judgemental

that is bollocks,as i have made my stand amply clear ,and any moron can understand it ....

Morons may well be able to understand it, however the high evolved intellect (well, with a few exceptions, my self included :D ) that is this forum, don't understand it! :lol:

Squabble away children, I'm off to work ^_^
that is so funny ..........not

FFS ,you are a mod .say either Yes or no

and with a reason.

otherwise where will this "subjective" moderation end.

we dont want another member to suffer a life ban ,whilst some others continue to freely post irrationally.

where will this end.

Cav, you know I have absolutely no problems with you whatsoever, but please don't make this another mod bashing thread. I know there is a relevance, but there are other threads out there...... :D

Sorry I was trying to guide the thread to more relevant issues, instead of someone's lame attempts at pretending to take a stand based on principle and then launching attacks. It is laughable to claim that the ban was 'unjust' - on any other forum he would have been removed months ago. This is a pathetic childish attempt at mudslinging, nobody who matters has ever stated that this site allows unrestricted free speech.

Sorry I was trying to guide the thread to more relevant issues, instead of someone's lame attempts at pretending to take a stand based on principle and then launching attacks. It is laughable to claim that the ban was 'unjust' - on any other forum he would have been removed months ago. This is a pathetic childish attempt at mudslinging, nobody who matters has ever stated that this site allows unrestricted free speech.

Cav, I think you do us an injustice, quite a few people will understand what's going on.

However, personally, I just didn't think there was a need for any mod bashing in this thread, sorry.