Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

Are Toyota At It Again?

Haven't a clue what it will be but I got this:

"Pitpass

PHP/Database Error encountered - Unable to generate page

ERROR - No article id value passed to script

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This fault may be temporary or may have already been reported so please try again in a little while. If the problem persists or if your enquiry is urgent please contact Pitpass Support directly quoting the above information. "

Haven't a clue what it will be but I got this:

"Pitpass

PHP/Database Error encountered - Unable to generate page

ERROR - No article id value passed to script

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This fault may be temporary or may have already been reported so please try again in a little while. If the problem persists or if your enquiry is urgent please contact Pitpass Support directly quoting the above information. "

Sorry mate, I messed up the link. Should work now.

I've been following this closely, it's a Waltrip c#ck-up not Toyota.......................

Possible, but surely the cars are made and supplied by Toyota? I can't believe that they're completely clean after what they've done in WRC and F1.

Possible, but surely the cars are made and supplied by Toyota? I can't believe that they're completely clean after what they've done in WRC and F1.

Not how it works in NASCAR my friend, the teams build the cars, TRD supplies the motors, Toyota has nothing to do with the fuel and fuel is one thing you don't mess around with. Someone on the team made a bad choice...................

Not how it works in NASCAR my friend, the teams build the cars, TRD supplies the motors, Toyota has nothing to do with the fuel and fuel is one thing you don't mess around with. Someone on the team made a bad choice...................

I see. In that case this Waltrip guy is a moron. It's cost him a bundle of cash already, and maybe more to come.

I wouldn't be surprised at another case of Toyota cheating. Pitpass has been covering the cases of Toyota cheating in a number of racing series enough to convince me they are cheaters. They also had a hand in the destruction of CART. I'll sign onto any cheating accusation that's made of them.

EDIT: I'd give serious weight to Bruce's opinions here, but I'll always have a few grains of doubt in regards to Toyota.