Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MasterPlans

Bahrain Tests!!!

It's starting on thursday 06:00am GMT. There's no live timing but the same old slow live-updates at www.f1today.nl <_<

which lang is that website?

Rain will definitely not affect this week's final test of the 2007 pre-season.

Local weather reports for Al Manama show that the next fifteen days in the Gulf state's capital will be sunny and clear, as testing prepares to kick off on Thursday.

The first three-day stint at the Sakhir circuit ends on Saturday, with running to then resume next Tuesday.

Conditions might, however, be a bit more mild than the teams were hoping for, as they have travelled to Bahrain chiefly to gauge the effectiveness of their packages away from Europe's cold winter.

Thursday will dawn bright but only 23 degrees © in Bahrain, with the weather warming up a little on Saturday.

Next week will also be mild, with maximum temperatures around the 24 © mark.

The good news, though, is that similarly warm and mild temperatures can be expected in Melbourne next month, for the start of the 2007 season.

GMMF1

DailyF1News.com

Source: Mild weather for Bahrain test

Should be in for some more pretty exciting testing there.

Good to hear that there will be some decent weather aswell.

---

I want rain in Melbourne too.

Bahrain Test will be good for the folloing reasons

- No rain expected

- last test before Aus GP

- All teams will be there

- I assume teams will not "sandbag" their performance at least here.

Must be the true indicator of the actual pace of the teams before the season opener in March.

Bahrain Test will be good for the folloing reasons

- No rain expected

- last test before Aus GP

- All teams will be there

- I assume teams will not "sandbag" their performance at least here.

Must be the true indicator of the actual pace of the teams before the season opener in March.

all teams, or 10 of the 12????

Where did you get 12 from? Or is that just a catchphrase?

Anyway, good points, it should be quite accurate with most if not all being there.

Should be in for some more pretty exciting testing there.

Good to hear that there will be some decent weather aswell.

---

I want rain in Melbourne too.

I don't :D

Just the rain is OK, but rain combined with Melbourne's freezing winds that blow straight off antarctica, make for a very cold experience trackside. Believe me I know :D

all teams, or 10 of the 12????

Spyker and Williams I think will be the only two teams absent from the tests in Bahrain.

I don't :D

Just the rain is OK, but rain combined with Melbourne's freezing winds that blow straight off antarctica, make for a very cold experience trackside. Believe me I know :D

Spyker and Williams I think will be the only two teams absent from the tests in Bahrain.

Still if my memory serves me correct there are still 11 teams this year.

Yes that's correct 11 teams.

Williams and Spyker will be absent from the tests in Bahrain.

Whats the query??? Or are you refering to the confusion between Brad, Masterplans & Jaystorm??

Oh dear god! i just now entered into a german f1 forum and couldn't stay in for a minute because by the looks of those exclamation marks and ******** swearing, i thought we guys in the TF1 forums are much better! :eusa_think:

Anyways does anyone have the latest times? Testing started about 2 1/2 hours ago! :unsure:

Oh dear god! i just now entered into a german f1 forum and couldn't stay in for a minute because by the looks of those exclamation marks and ******** swearing, i thought we guys in the TF1 forums are much better! :eusa_think:

Anyways does anyone have the latest times? Testing started about 2 1/2 hours ago! :unsure:

Yes, weird...I just checked www.f1today.nl/, nothing yet

Oh dear god! i just now entered into a german f1 forum and couldn't stay in for a minute because by the looks of those exclamation marks and ******** swearing, i thought we guys in the TF1 forums are much better!

we're a special bunch of people... ;)

Toyota

Ferrari

McLaren

BMW

Renault

Honda

Red Bull

Williams

Spyker F1

Scuderia Toro Rosso

Honda

Super Aguri

12 teams

:lol: Interesting. I have mixed feelings about that. On the one hand, yes, of course we are better. On the other hand, it's a little disappointing they manage to swear more than us. Did they have more arguments than us? Surely not. Well, I always love the German capacity to swear anyway.