Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MasterPlans

Bahrain Tests!!!

dunno if these are the latest bahrain times????

1 Pedro de la Rosa McLaren MP4-22 1:22.634 74

2 Robert Kubica BMW Sauber F1.07 1:22.635 + 0.001 60

3 Fernando Alonso McLaren MP4-22 1:22.726 + 0.092 48

got it from f1today.nl, looks like mclaren are fast anyway

I didn't get anything from the F1today.nl ! duno what's the prob ...

how'ever !

for some it is an important test , for others its just a passing throught test ....

For each of Ferrari , Renault , Honda , Red Bull i think it is important as they are seaking to bring up good results and some have brought aero and mechanical upgrades for this session .

McLaren and BMW are going to keep improving that they are fast , and especialy McLaren who wants to keep themselvs ahead of all .

for me the last Valencia Testing that happened earlier this week , where Spyker Ferrari and Williams Toyota were runing it was so interresting , Spyker was all time 1 to 4 secs off pace but on the last day they improved and downgraded the gap to 0.5 and it is so important .. what are the others view ???

try this tripleR http://www.f1today.nl/liveupdate.php?liveupdateID=10, still im am unsure of these times being accurate, but they probly are

Nop these are for Barcelona look at these things >> Live update - Testsessie Barcelona, 12 februari 2007, dag and Testweek Barcelona van start

So these are Barca's testing results ! any hints ? what if there was a sand storm :P and the drivers couldn't reach the track eheheh

Nop these are for Barcelona look at these things >> Live update - Testsessie Barcelona, 12 februari 2007, dag and Testweek Barcelona van start

So these are Barca's testing results ! any hints ? what if there was a sand storm :P and the drivers couldn't reach the track eheheh

What if there was a sandstorm and all the drivers were traped in the middle of the desert, and DC tried to drive his Rb3 to safety but it was still to light from his glory run in Barcelona and was blown away to his death :o .... But as DC was getting Carried away by the sandstorm the sharp corners of his head struck Kimi and Fernando and killed them :o everybody's predictions would be in disarray!!!

1 MAS 1'32.346 46

2 BAR 1'32.570 38

3 RAI 1'32.870 28

4 KOV 1'33.139 81

5 HEI 1'33.225 30

6 HAM 1'33.550 18

7 DLR 1'33.738 24

8 PIQ 1'33.816 69

9 VET 1'34.129 44

10 BUT 1'34.244 26

11 DAV 1'34.698 40

12 TRU 1'35.187 5

13 SCH 1'35.265 25

14 COU 1'35.377 9

15 WEB 1'36.075 7

16 LIU 1'36.345 23

Times as of lunch time. From Sport Network RBR Board. Oh and some pictures for you: http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/gallery.php?catID=2186

What a start ! 9 and 7 laps for Red Bull lol

That is strange. I'll be interested to know why Red Bull only completed a total of 16 so far today while other teams have done over 100

What a start ! 9 and 7 laps for Red Bull lol

wow thats good mileage over 4 hours....

thats a lap every 27 minutes for DC

and a lap every 39 minutes for webbo

there must have been some serious issues with that car this morning.. :wacko:

That is strange. I'll be interested to know why Red Bull only completed a total of 16 so far today while other teams have done over 100

barain takes a toll physically perhaps its to painfull for DC and especially MW to drive around it in there tiny seats

barain takes a toll physically perhaps its to painfull for DC and especially MW to drive around it in there tiny seats

Could be true but i somehow doubt it as Webber is known to drive while in a great amount of pain. I remember on 2 seperate occasions Webber was driving and he had a extreme amount of heat coming out of the seat which meant he sustained bad burns on his arse. Webber is willing to drive through the pain and my guess is Coulthard is willing as well.

Red Flags from De La Rosa, Heidfield and Trulli so far. McLaren has new Sidepod wings looks like, they look very swoopy. Ferrari has Marlboro advertising on it too.

Could be true but i somehow doubt it as Webber is known to drive while in a great amount of pain. I remember on 2 seperate occasions Webber was driving and he had a extreme amount of heat coming out of the seat which meant he sustained bad burns on his arse. Webber is willing to drive through the pain and my guess is Coulthard is willing as well.

But on those occasions it was in the middle of a GP not in the middle of winter testing, Webber only drove through the pain of his burnt a## because it was in the heat of the GP, its a different story having to drive through pain if its only testing. Still the car must be handling like a crocadile on a thin rope, thats probly the reason for limited laps

1 MAS 1'32.346 46

2 BAR 1'32.570 38

3 RAI 1'32.870 28

4 KOV 1'33.139 81

5 HEI 1'33.225 30

6 HAM 1'33.550 18

7 DLR 1'33.738 24

8 PIQ 1'33.816 69

9 VET 1'34.129 44

10 BUT 1'34.244 26

11 DAV 1'34.698 40

12 TRU 1'35.187 5

13 SCH 1'35.265 25

14 COU 1'35.377 9

15 WEB 1'36.075 7

16 LIU 1'36.345 23

Times as of lunch time. From Sport Network RBR Board. Oh and some pictures for you: http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/gallery.php?catID=2186

Oh Dear! Macca in 6th and 7th, and why on earth is DLR testing today? On the Mclaren website the drivers scheduled for today and for the next five testing days are Fernando and Lewis.

I Hope Fernando is okay. :blush:

But on those occasions it was in the middle of a GP not in the middle of winter testing, Webber only drove through the pain of his burnt a## because it was in the heat of the GP, its a different story having to drive through pain if its only testing.

That is true. I also remember Frank Williams said that Webber was extremely brave for racing while he was in extreme pain and im also certain the jaguar boss said the same thing when it happened a year or two earlier.

Still the car must be handling like a crocadile on a thin rope, thats probly the reason for limited laps

Newey does have a history of designing cars without thinking about the drivers. I remember afew years ago Newey designed a McLaren and it was so tight that Alexander Wurz could not get in the car as he was too tall.

Red Flags from De La Rosa, Heidfield and Trulli so far. McLaren has new Sidepod wings looks like, they look very swoopy. Ferrari has Marlboro advertising on it too.

Hi GeneNZ! Welcome to the forum! :king:

By the way where did you get the pics where you said Mclaren have a new sidepod wing?

And also which team do you support?

once again Welcome to the forum mate! :)

Oh Dear! Macca in 6th and 7th, and why on earth is DLR testing today? On the Mclaren website the drivers scheduled for today and for the next five testing days are Fernando and Lewis.

I Hope Fernando is okay. :blush:

perhaps DC's sharp head did kill Nando in that sandstorm

Hi GeneNZ! Welcome to the forum! :king:

By the way where did you get the pics where you said Mclaren have a new sidepod wing?

And also which team do you support?

once again Welcome to the forum mate! :)

Indeed. May we assume you are a Kiwi? :D

no the Quiet One, We are not suppose to be wrong, how could you... :D

Hey, you should first learn to distinguish Australia from UK, don't think I haven't read your discussion about Webber on the other thread! :mf_tongue::lol: